%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Just quickly want to say sorry to ERose and Mischief!

Wish- still HOH for you!

I have my FS appointment so will pop on tomorrow for an update.

Great count Terri !!!

GL w the FS Fezzle !!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

VJean-I'm so happy that your MIL can't make it when you have the baby. That's awesome and gave me a good laugh this morning. And more importantly the 17th is right around the corner. Woohoo!!!

Sis-Not sure what's up with your temps this month but it's still super early and anything can happen.

Mischief-sorry for the low beta. Like really sorry. You've been so close every time! Are you going to do another one?

Fezzle-good luck with your FS appointment tomorrow.

Kfs1-have a great weekend, babe.

The Os won again!! Hubs just got home and he is so pumped up. I slept through the first two innings but woke up for the remainder. So great!! Even though I couldn't be there, it was just as good on tv.

Have a great weekend all.

:hi: everyone posting from hotel internet in New Brunswick !!
Yaya Terri on that egg count FX they all fertilize and you get two that snuggle in :hugs2:

:hi: everyone else I'm just not up for posting ....
Bfn this morning and spotting started this afternoon - I'm broken - foolishly got my hopes up - even told DH so got to disappoint him today too... I'm glad to have a real internet break starting Sunday - FX for all those who have hope for this month and births to plan! And hugs to those who are hurting like me :hugs2:

Yay terri.

Vjean, wow getting close!

Sorry mischief.

Oh, wish- sorry! Your cycle looked so promising. I hope it's not really AF coming.

My FS was brilliant- I love her! She said looked at my history and blood results and also did a transvaginal u/s and said it looked like a clear case of PCOS. So she's prescribed me Clomid to start taking next cycle and I'll also go in for a scan to see how it's working. She seemed to think that was our only issue (my egg quantity/quality ok, tubes probably ok, OH's sperm is fantastic), so Fx that's all we need.

Erose and Mischief ~ I am so sad to hear of each of your news. :nope: Huge :hugs: for each of you!

Mischief ~ What the heck is wrong with your co-workers? :hugs:

Moni ~ Love the baby pic! :thumbup: That's so sweet about your DH framing it and putting it up at work. :cloud9:

Terri ~ Whoop whoop on the follie count! :happydance:

VJean ~ Glad to hear the news about your sugar levels! And yay for having a date set and MIL NOT coming! :happydance:

Futuremom ~ Congrats! :thumbup: I loved your story about the girls in your class getting all excited, and the boys not having a clule. :haha:

Fezzle ~ I'm glad your FS appt went well! Hopefully clomid is all you need and you'll be posting your :bfp: in no time!

Wish ~ I'm so sorry. :hugs: :nope:

Everyone else ~ Hello! Hope all is doing well. :flower:

AFM ~ Exactly one year and two months after we began our TTC #4 journey . . . . . .

:bfp: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :bfp:

12 dpiui today, and I did three tests this am just to be sure. Last month I tested also at 12 dpiui, and completely blank, so trigger should have been out of my system by now. I did an Equate that is supposed to be comparable to EPT, a FRER, and a Clearblue digital with weeks estimator. The two tests with lines had pretty good visible lines. The digi one said Pregnant 2-3 weeks. This one has me baffled since I would think it should say 1-2 weeks at 12 dpo. :shrug: At least according to the chart it came with on how to read it, and I KNOW how far along I should be. So, I'm starting to wonder if my 12 mm follie also produced an egg by ovulation, making there two in there, causing my hcg to be a little higher than usual. :shrug: One can only hope, right? I guess we'll find out at the u/s in a few weeks how many are in there! I also started feeling queasy on Thursday, which is typically early for me. M/S doesn't usually kick in until 6 weeks along for me. But, I'm not going to complain about the queasiness, and be happy that I finally have m/s.

Momof3-I thought I was losing my mind. I saw your signature and thought, I don't remember congratulating her on BFP. Ha ha. Congrats!!! So happy for you. Now I have to go back and read the story.

Wish-don't cry. I don't think you're out yet so no hugs from me until you get back from camping. :flower:

Fezzle-didn't you take Clomid before? Glad you like your new RE and I really hope this next month is yours for getting prego!

Hi to everyone else. Ffoe gave me crosshairs. Too funny.

Nope, I've never taken Clomid (or Femara)- just Metformin, and I've tried soy isoflavones a couple times.

I got my report today. The nurse called and said 'They retrieved 17 eggs, and 14 were mature. How are you feeling?' I said 'I feel a little sore, but how many fertilized?' She said '14.' I was like OH!! HA!!HA!! Last time I had three numbers-retrieved, mature, fertilized, so I was confused. Woop woop. I'm happy, but still not pregnant, so remaining calm.

Wish sorry for the BFN but it seems the Clomid is working now to find that :spermy:!!

Momof3 congrats maybe it's 2 or a Girl they carry more HCG so I've heard GL and Congrats again!!

Terri yay for 14 Grow babies Grow!! :)

Congrats, Momof3! Maybe your high numbers are due to multiples!?!?! :D

Terri, WOW!!!!! And all of them fertilized! This is your cycle! I can feel it!!!

Fezzle, Sorry about the PCOS. I've ovulated on Metformin+Clomid and Metformin+Femera. I like Femera on days 3-7 better because my lining is always thicker that way. The Southbeach diet and exercise seem to be essential as well.

AFM, Today is CD1. I'll start Femera on Monday. Here we go again! :/

Mom0f3-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Terri-WOOT! So many eggs fertilized! That is fantastic!
Fezzle-So glad you finally got seen and fingers crossed clomid is the key!
wish-*hugs* I'm so sorry, your chart looked just perfect. :(
As for my vacay, I will be going to St. Thomas. So freaking excited as I have never been to the Caribbean before. I'll make an appt to go to the IVF place when I get back and then we will see where we will go from there. I am hoping that with the lifestyle changes DH has made it will have helped the bad sperm shape and we will only have to do IUI. My insurance only covers IUI not anything else. :(

Blues-if you get the opportunity, take the ferry to St. John. It's beautiful and less traveled. The ferry ride isn't that long, either. Have a fantastic time!! I hope IUI is all you need too. Time to get your BFP, that's for sure!

Blues, I love the Virgin Islands and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Definitely take a ferry to St. John (you can take your car over) as Terri says. St. Thomas' downtown can be a little commercial but the beaches are to die for. Also go to the British V.I. if you have time. We usually stay on Tortola on the British side and love it - there's also this great place called the Baths on Virgin Gorda I recommend visiting.

Terri, so excited about your cycle! My friend had 14 fertilized eggs as well and 5 embryos were good after PGD. She is due in a month and has 4 frosties left.

Terri ~ Yay, for 14 fertilized eggs! :happydance: That's awesome. :thumbup: GL to you. I hope this one will be it for you and your DH.

Blues ~ Sounds like an awesome vacay! Have a great time. :thumbup: Hopefully you'll only have to do IUI. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->