%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

We should all be glad that we don't have to be uncomfortable or deal with spending money on maternity clothes. Or at least that's what one of my smug pregnant coworkers told me today. :/

Glad u R feeling better Erose plz let me know what test she wants to do cuz Im thinking they r the ones my dr was talking about ;)

AFM my timing was late I'm pretty sure but my lower temp today gives me a Lil hope so I will take it we used pressed so I hope it slip n slides those guy right to that eggy!! :haha:

Terri great follie count!!!

Mischief I think I would have told her no we just get to deal w hormonal rollercoasters that make u want to throat punch idiots that say stuff like that!!

Sis-good one. HA!!!HA!!!
Mischief-I don't think you should have backed down from that conversation. And I think that should be the end of you telling your business to your coworkers. They all suck and have no compassion for anyone other than themselves.

Good morning from Flint Michigan :) I get another couple of hours of US time!!!!

Terri- 18 follies!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup: that is awesome and your RE is a hoot!!! For once!!! Good luck with retrieval and when I come back I expect you to have embryos on ice and a bfp!!!!

Erose- :hugs: glad to see you back in fighting form!!! And so glad to hear your RE actually cares about you n dh!! Can't wait to hear your RE plan!!!

Sis- I think you might still haves chance lady!!!! Keep Bd you never know!!!!

Mischief :hugs2: I have learned on this journey to never start a sentence with " at least..." congrats on your lines fx they keep getting darker!!!

Moni - love your pic and your dh hanging it up is too cute!!!

Nessaw - :hugs: I hope AF isn't bad for you and you can concentrate on wedding stuff!!!!

Driving - hope you are feeling better!!!

Futuremom- congrats on your engagement how awesome!!!

Afm: just waiting for AF :coffee: and driving with the hubby - still no spotting - this clomid stuff is amazeballs:haha:

Terri - 18!!!!!!!!! That's so great. So, is your ER this morning or tomorrow? Fx!!!

Mischief - WTF???? Grrrr. People are such f*cking idiots it's unbelievable. She truly deserves a throat punch. :gun: I can't imagine what you must have said to her.

Wish - Are you still positive that you're out this month??? Either way, sounds like clomid's doing the trick. Have a great time on your trip!

Moni - Your DH is too cute. Love the pic of your little bean.

Nessaw - How are wedding plans coming along?

Hi Driving, Rad, Katie, Sis, Future and everyone else.

Well I got my CH not happy about it they put my cover line way lower than my norm 98 cuz of the low temp and I Od b4 I wanted so slim Pickens here :(

Wish have a great trip

Mischief I will gladly throat lunch them for ya ;)

Happy almost Friday!!!

Hi TWINNIE I forgot to say something to you last time - yay for AF!!! I'm so glad you are moving on to IVF and your little one is just around the corner...
:hugs2:
And as for your question - I haven't tested since 10 DPO - 13 now... And I didn't bring any tests with me.... I packed everything for :witch: OPK, clomid .... I'm just assuming clomid is making my cycle long.... Today is cd26 longest EVER .... :coffee:
Who knows guess if she never flies in either I have a cyst or ...

Hi Wish! I forgot to say 'have a safe and fun trip!' so as long as you see this, go do that!

I'm off to the game. Hubs had the bright idea to play golf at noon. I bet he won't get to the game until the 3rd or 4th inning with traffic/parking. I could've sold that ticket to someone at work if he didn't want to go. He's so dumb. I told him I'd see him in the stands. :growlmad: He made a big mistake today, that's for sure.

Y'all, this is shocking... Those FRERs and ICs picked up my hcg at 2. Two!!! How is that even possible?!?!?

So obviously I'm out. She thinks it was another that tried but didn't make it. I'll stop the progesterone and let it go... Again...

Well... you all know how I feel, so I won't get all dramatic. :(

Mischief :hugs: :hugs: nothing I say will make it better just know I know how u feel and Big :hugs:

AFM I know I Od for sure I'm not on P yet and my boobs hurt something fierce the lady a Walmart accidentally bump em the the 12pk of soda I almost :cry:

Terrie :gun: I would ask someone to trade seats so when he gets there he can't find u :rofl:
So ready for the weekend!! ;)

Mischief, *hugs.* I am sorry. Amazed at the sensitivity of the tests, though, I wonder if it is almost too much... With my CP, I also got a pretty clear faint positive, then started bleeding the next day and my HcG was 2 as well when I had the blood test then... I don't know if I would have been happier not knowing...

Terri, 18 follies is amazing! You'll have frosties left over for no. 2 and 3... ;)

So I am a terrible BnB’er…. I read every day, but I get so far behind on responding that I get overwhelmed. I feel like I have to wait until I have a chance to respond to every one, so I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings. =) We just wrapped up our end of year close out for the fiscal year, trying to make sure our military bases got all the FY14 funds they had were executed, so they didn’t get pulled. It was exhausting, but we all survived! Happy New Year, FY15! Now I am just trying to wrap up any loose ends I have and begin transitioning my duties over to other people, which is always easier said than done!

Terri, 18 follies? Wow! :happydance: I hope you are able to enjoy your game! Can’t believe the drama of that girl on your other thread! Some people just don’t think… I also love your new profile pic! And I’m with Sis….trade seats! :rofl:

Erin, I love your positive attitude! I hate that you are going thru this, but it sounds like your Dr is on top of things. I hope this next go round brings you answers and a sticky :bfp:.

Moni, Happy graduation! I loved that feeling! Such a milestone that took forever to reach. I love that your DH hung up your pic! So cute!

Wish, I am so glad that you are seeing results from the clomid, even if you don’t get your :bfp: …. Progress! Enjoy your trip and we look forward to hearing all about it!

Driving, I second the Sonoline B Doppler! I loved mine! I still pull it out occasionally, but once you feel baby moving pretty regularly, you’ll find you use it less. As for the pain you are having, I truly hope you don’t have pgp/spd. I had it with Haddie and it returned around 28 weeks with this baby. It is miserable, and it just gets worse! Not to scare you, but see if there is anything they can tell you to do now to hopefully keep it from getting too bad. The main problem is that there isn’t too much known about it yet. I believe there are exercises you can do. I tried swimming, and it felt great in the pool but was 10 times worse when I got out. Make sure you are keeping your knees together as much as possible. I have horrible posture… like at work I sit with my legs crossed, pulled up in my chair/lap. It’s comfy at the time, but by the end of the day I can barely walk. When I get up in the middle of the night I can’t walk at all and have to use crutches. The pain is like nothing I felt before! Way worse than childbirth! :haha: The good thing is that my mornings start out ok. If I don’t overdo it I am not too bad in the evening, but it is very easy to overdo it and be in horrible pain by evening. Hot baths are the only thing that helps me, and the only time I am pain free. They also say that a maternity belt will help. I was too cheap to buy one and regret it now!

Mischief, I don’t know how you keep your cool around your coworkers. :nope: :ninja: So sorry you didn't get good news and I can't believe the sensitivity of those tests! Crazy!!

Sis, so sorry this month didn’t turn out how you planned, in more ways than one! You have to keep the faith until the :witch: shows her face! I hope DH is still taking his sups, and that November will give you a lot to be thankful for!!

Radkat, I love hearing about your penguin! He is getting so big!!

Nessaw, :hugs: We want wedding details!!

Future Mom, CONGRATS!!! :happydance: That’s cute that your girls noticed! Boys are oblivious…at all ages!!

AFM: Lots of good news to report! First, my blood sugar levels are completely under control. My diet is boring, but doable, and I am even able to have a treat here and there without any impact! Most women’s blood sugars get worse as their pregnancy progresses, but mine is one of the rare few that has improved! Yay! I still haven’t gained any more weight in 6 weeks, but I haven’t lost any more either, so my Dr is happy with that!

Second – we have our baby’s birthday set! Keegan will be here on the 17th, a week earlier than we had planned. We had our growth scan yesterday and he is already 7 lbs, +/- a pound for margin of error (so he could be 6 or 8!). Some people frown upon the growth scans because they are just an estimate, but really, it’s the only thing my doc can go off of to try and prevent shoulder dystocia during delivery. So I have 6 days of work left and 15 days until baby! Panic has fully settled in!

As a result of my delivery date being moved up, guess who CAN’T come to visit! :happydance:!!! That’s right. The MIL has an audit at work that week and doesn’t think she can get away! When we told her the date she got upset and asked why we moved it up! As if we really wanted our baby to come before he is possibly ready. Dr’s don’t induce before 39 weeks unless they feel there is a reason, and my dr clearly feels there is a reason! So I have been working on a backup plan for childcare for Haddie and I have also been trying to contain my excitement that we should be visitor free!! :headspin:

Hope everyone is gearing up for a great weekend!

Kfs - I'm so glad this AF feels a little better. On to IVF!

Terri - 18 follies! Holy cow, that's great. Yeah, DH is a dummy for missing some of the game. Hope it was great.

ERose - Glad you're back in the game. That helped me after by mc. Glad the RE is putting some extra time into your case.

Mischief - I'm sorry about the beta. Big hugs, honey. And your coworkers are clueless. Are you going to clue them in? If you want help on what to say, I'm sure there are several on this thread who would like to say something to them.

Wish - Travel safe and enjoy! I'm hoping you come back to tell us that AF never came and the hcg test you took in the bathroom of the rest stop on your way out of the woods was positive. But even if that doesn't happen, sounds like this cycle is great!

Sis - Boo to undesirable CH. Let's hope it's off and you caught something, but otherwise, onto November.

VJean - Yay for controlled bs! And I can't believe your LO's coming to 2 weeks! And for the exclamation point party to end all, MIL can't make it!!!!!!! Amazing! Happy for you on all fronts.

Vjean how exciting LO is almost here!! :yipee:

AFM started my P tonite but I'm only taking 1 at nite cuz I'm not to hopeful and don't want to waste any we will see what my temps do in a few days!! ;)

Happy almost Friday!!

Mischief, Erose, and Nessaw-I'm so sorry.*hugs* :(
Terri-holy crap! 18 follicles! That's amazing. I HOH that you have 18 amazing eggs!
Wish-Have a fun vacation and I hope you come back with a BFP!
Vjean-I can't believe your lil one is almost here! the time has just flown by!
Futuremom-Congratulations on your engagement! Have you posted a pic of your ring yet?
Moni and Radkat-Loved your scan pics!

I have taken a step back while I figure out where we are going to go from here. We are going on vacation soon for a week. I figure I can start full again when we come back.

Love to anyone I may have missed. I had this long message typed out then it disappeared!

Terri: Yahoo. It's the big day! Thinking of you.

Mischief: I'm so sorry to hear your news. Just so unfair! Anyway, I hope you take some time for yourself. Do something fun and then shake it off and focus on moving forward. :hugs:

Blues: Have a great time on your trip. Where are you headed?

Vjean: Good news all around! That's SO GREAT how the timing worked out with your MIL. Someone up there is looking out for ya. :)

Hey Rad. How are you feeling?

Driving: Hope you're hanging in there and start to feel better.

Hi Sis, Wish, Future, Nessaw, and everyone else.

Nothing to report. Happy it's the weekend. Happy hour tonight. Family stuff tomorrow. Relaxing on Sunday. Oh, and I'm dog-sitting 2 dogs through Thursday. Hope they're not freaked out to be here. It will be nice to have dogs in the house again.

Ok well I'm not in the flat lands anymore WTH is going on w my temps??!??! :shrug:

TGIF!!!

Vjean, oh, that sounds awful in how much pain you have been! Sorry! It actually sounds exactly what I am experiencing, except a lot more painful. But I am only 24 weeks... But LO will come soon and all will be well :) I have felt a little better in the last few days so I hope that lasts - and there's lots of kicking, which reassures me.

Sis, those are weird temps...

Terri - thinking of you...

Hi everyone else!

Blues-I've missed you. Glad all is well. You'll figure out your next steps.

Quick update and then I'm hunkered down with my heating pad, lunch and baseball. I had 17 eggs taken today. I'm really pleased with that number. Now I wait for he fertilization calls. Yeah!

Sorry mischief.x
Fx terri.
hi to all. Have a fab wkend.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back