%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I had my second scratch, bloodwork and u/s today. They said I had two fibroids. The doc was like "You have fibroids?" I yelled out 'Not to my knowledge! When did those show up?' He just clicked the measurements and kept it moving. He did the ultrasound first, and then it was time for the dreaded scratch. He was much more aggressive than the woman that did it last time, and I am bleeding today. It seemed like it took longer, but the pain wasn't as bad. However, last time, I didn't see the betadine once I went pee, and I didn't see blood. This time I see/saw both. I am feeling better now and am just waiting for the call from the nurse. I did ask the assistant if a cycle could be cancelled because of fibroids and she said "More than half of all women have them, so that's no reason to cancel it." Phew! I also had to get on the scale. Not impressed with my weight AT.ALL. I am pretty sure I was about ~130 going into this process, and now I've gained almost 8 pounds. It's only been 6 months. :growlmad:

Now I just have to wait to hear what the nurse says and I will HOPEFULLY start my first injection tonight. Luckily I have no plans but to eat leftovers and sit on the couch (and I wonder why I've turned into a fatty!). hee hee. :dohh:

Good luck Terri - I think the couch and the leftovers sound great after your "scratch" thing. I hope they can go ahead as planned and get those babies in you! :haha:

Sis - hang on lil bean!!! btw I think you made a mistake when you updated the front page with my due date...I REFUSE to have a 14 month pregnancy :haha: My EDD is April 3rd, 2015. Thanks buddy! :friends:

AFM I'm really steamed today - maybe it's just the hormones. So I went to the paint store and gave them two little paint chips and asked them to match them so I can do some touch-ups (we're planning to rent out my house in the new year once we move into OUR house! :happydance:) The staff was very nice and went into the back to do it. The first can was matched and mixed in about 20 minutes. After an HOUR some other sales lady (aka the bitch :devil:) came out and asked me if it was oil-based paint. And I'm like, "WTF??? Aren't YOU the professional here? How the crap am I supposed to know?" (except I phrased it nicer). So then she tells me that it's impossible to make an exact match between oil and latex paints so I'll have to paint the whole room. And I'm like, "WTF?????????? I just waited a gosh-darn HOUR for THIS????" So I just paid for the rest and left. Did I over-react? Do you girls think it's reasonable to wait for over an hour? Why didn't they tell me I couldn't match it to begin with, and I could have just made another plan? :growlmad:

Also, does anyone (ie. Sis, our home-decorating expert!!!) know what to do to paint over oil-based with latex? Do I just sand it and then use a primer? What do you think? :shrug:

Thanks girls for letting me rant. :grr: Pregnant lady on the rampage here. (Don't worry - I went to Starbucks for a decaf peppermint mocha and a chocolate caramel muffin, so now I'm feeling better :haha:) Hope everyone else is having a better day!!! :hugs:

Hooray Sis! Good stuff and your tests certainly looked darker....we all know about successful slow riser stories and I have so much hope you will be one of those!

Kfs---DYING WAITING TO FIND OUT! I started to feel like I had cold coming on with my BFP, which I obviously didn't. Excited for you!!!

Terri--This is it girl, this is it!! God, I hope you get the best Christmas present ever...it will be worth the 8 pounds and more!

Future Mom--Lol yeahhh a bit of hormones there but they are still in the wrong and it's certainly an irritating situation. I've started to wonder if I'm not able to cope with the smallest things without the promise of a glass of wine or beer at the end of the day. I have no coping skills when the hormones kick in except to yell profanities!

I know I'm missing peeps for sure but on my phone and hard to type out a big long reply. Hugs to everyone!

Btw, what is a durian fruit?! Has anyone ever had a durian fruit in their lives?

Katie I have no clue I wondered the same thing about the Fruit!! :haha:

FutureMom I was trying to add in my head late one nite while updating .... As u can tell late nite math isn't the best!! :rofl:
As for the paint I seriously doubt a inside wall would be latex or oil based is it shiny and almost like plastic??
Also if u have any of the paint on a piece try to rub it off w paint thinner if it doesn't budge it's latex if it does budge its not latex or oil based!!

If I were u and I didn't want to paint the whole room I would get a few samples w different sheens and see what matches best!! ;) HTH

Moni what's Ur EDD I'm not going to try and due math Again!! :haha:

Terri wow why haven't they seen Fibriods B4?? That's crazy they can cause issues w implantation so u might need a Hscope if they r bad enough!!
But u r going to get that Christmas present and have no need for it like me :)

Katie-I think that fruit is from India. I have seen it on chopped, and apparently it smells REALLY, really bad. That's all I can tell from the show. I laughed about your release being shouting expletives. HA!!HA!!

Sis-Everyone seems to think that the fibroids are ok. It's weird because I thought people took BCP in order to make everything chill out and the BCP I was on made fibroids. If I had them before now, the doctors certainly would've seen them on the ultrasounds, and I might have noticed them as well thinking they were follicles. If they are not worried, neither am I. Now..let's talk about worrying. It's almost time for my first butt shot. Eek. I'm on my own because I don't want to wait until 8pm when hubs comes home. I'm half asleep by that time! I'll do it at 6pm so 20 more minutes.

Durian fruit is this Asian fruit. I saw it a few times when I went to Asian supermarkets in California. I think it smells gross so I never tasted it.

Good deal Terri hope Ur Butt shot went well!!! :)

Whatever kind of fruit it is it sounds Horrid!!! :haha: like that plant we saw at the museum once that smelled like rotting flesh yea u heard me right!! :nope:

Terri, I stopped the poi after the 8 week mark, so my buttocks is completely healed now.

Sis, keep it coming girl! My edd is may 10th, mothers day!

Hi to all!

kfs1-Ok...now we wait. fxfx I am so excited that it's Thursday. hee hee.

Driving-Ha! I'll say that India is part of Asia (kind of) so we were both right! Thanks for the clarification.

My shot went ok to fair. I was scared to plunge it in, so I was going slowly and then it started hurting, and then I jabbed it in. So..not the most graceful, but it's done for a few days. I'll be better about it on Saturday. I do need to get some of those circular spot band-aids because I did bleed a little afterwards and I think it was because I was too cautious.

Well the spotting has returned and it dark thick blood which makes me really worry :(

Guess Tom we will see Plz stay Lil one Plz help Ur mommy out !!! ;)

Sis - ugh FXFX it leaves and your little bean stays put!! what a rollar coaster of emotions you must be feeling!!! still HOH for you!!

kfs - yes waiting :coffee::hugs:

terri - you are much braver than me!!! I just don't know if I could do those muscular shots...but the end result is worth it!! BFP by Christmas!! :hugs2:

I don't know about this fruit - it does not sound appetizing at all!!! stay away all!!! :haha:

:hi: to all you lovelies out there!!

AFM: 11 DPO and woke up with two white heads on my chin WTF??? when i was younger that was a sure sign of the :witch:... so its made me irritable this morning... (great another :witch: sign:haha:)
damn... I was so hopeful - freaking clomid!! gets those hopes up... but no testing still... I am going to pack AF supplies for the weekend - FF says she should show up Monday - but I want to be prepared in case - I am thinking I will leave the HPT's at home and if I make it all the way to Sunday night without spotting or her arrival..then I will test... but ladies the way I feel right now - those tests are safe this time around...:growlmad:
Today is my Friday - tomorrow morning I will sitting waiting for a deer to show up... yeah three days off - for me hunting guarantees a nap in the middle of the day!!! whoopeee!!! :happydance:

FYI I broke out on my chin B4 my BFP don't count yourself out just yet FX FX!!!

Also u r the best Wifey on the planet to sit in a Deer stand freezing Ur butt off I use to go W My dad when I was young but he put me in a stand w a heater and walls:haha:
After getting my 1st Doe I never went again her screams were Horrid and gave me nightmares!! :nope:

Terri, glad the shot was ok. They sent me a box of those bandaids with mymeds. I used themabouta third of the time.

Sick little sis stick!

Terri - I'm happy you made it through your second scratch and first IM shot alive. Yikes - what a fun couple of days, huh? So you only have to do the IM shots every few days...?

Wish - I don't know - your chart's looking fantastic to me still!

Sis - Ugh. You poor thing - what a roller coaster. FX for your beta today.

I did not POAS but blood has been drawn. And now we wait!

Twinnie - I don't know how you are standing it!!! I am on pins n needles for you!!!

Sis - I ....uhmm ....don't usually kill anything so most of the time I am enjoying the scenery :rofl:

Wish-I was like white heads or white hairs? :rofl: HA!!HA!! I'm super excited for you too. You better take at least one test with you on the road. Your DH will NOT be happy if you have to find a store to buy one and they're expensive. So..just throw it in your purse and use when you're ready.

Sis-Again, super fingers crossed.

kfs1-Yesterday was so draining. The anticipation of the scratch, the phone call saying it was ok to start meds, taking meds, etc..I couldn't even stay awake for Law and Order. At 8:15, I was falling asleep and told hubs to wake me up for Law and Order. Well, he woke me up and then I continued sleeping. hee hee.

Sis - Fx for you. And :hugs: for the continued rollercoaster.

Terri - Congrats on getting through the scratch and first self shot. What a day. You deserved an early night.

Wish - Sounds like hunting is like fishing. Just sit around and look at the water. The wildlife is secondary. :haha: Hope you don't need those AF supplies.

Kfs - Add me to the pins and needles list. Super excited for you!

Well, ladies, my beta was positive! I'm in total shock. HCG was 105 - she didn't mention progesterone. My RE is "cautiously optimistic" as am I. Still way too early to get overly excited but I'm so happy to have passed the first hurdle. They actually called me so early - around 11 when I was at work which is way earlier than normal. I didn't answer though because I didn't want to be at work in case the news was bad. Anyway, she called AGAIN at 12 and so I couldn't take it anymore and left the office to work from home. I couldn't read her voice on the message either - she was sort of monotone. Anyway, can't believe it. No words.

And yep, haven't even told my DH yet - he's still at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->