%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Ok ladies ..... Drum Roll....... HCG 126!! :)

Stay w me Lil one PLZ PLZ!!!

Going to keep taking my iron and keep Up w acupuncture twice a week!!

I had to go back to look at your numbers - you almost tripled sis!!! WOW!

Well actually I waited 72 hrs like they wanted so my doubling is 45 hrs so way better!!! ;)

She doesnt think I need to do another but I told her expect me Mon or Tue I want to get over 265 that's usually when I start to decline so if I make it over that I will be able to relax a Lil for Thanksgiving!! :)

I though it was messing w my cervix that was causing the spotting but I started spotting again w no reason too!! I'm ndering if it's the iron it was shortly after the iron that it started again ??? What do u guys think??

My P is super high at 136!!! :saywhat:

Once again-awesome news, Sis!! Enjoy your weekend, and try not to worry. Like the others have said, spotting is normal. I can't wait for you and kfs1 to go back on Monday and get even better results. Woop woop!!

Sis and KFS :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so freaking excited!!!

Mischief-You def need to start walking away when the inconsiderate selfish BIATCH comes around. Someone that inconsiderate is going to make a terrible mother. I feel bad for that baby.

Terri-Keeping my fingers crossed your bump babies with KFS!

AWESOME Sis!!! I really think you have a polyp on your cervix or a hematoma from implantation or something to that effect. And I'd heard somewhere that taking P makes some women spot but not sure how reliable that is. Anyway, GREAT NEWS!

So nice to hear from the other ladies we haven't seen around for a while, too!

How are you feeling Katie? Your next up right? I guess I could consult the front page. Are you all set with nursery, shower, supplies?

Well no spotting all day yesterday even after adventuring to Hobby Lobby for supplies to make invites!! Took my temp this AM and the spotting is back WTH!! My cervix is so low it's ridiculous I hope that's the reason!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Sis, I can't remember, are you doing another beta Monday? The spottng may just be a part of your early pregnancy that will drive you crazy and make you worry but won't be impacting the little one at all. It sucks for sure though!

Terri--It's crazy pants to think it's getting so close to Cody's arrival...Jan 7th! The first part of the pregnancy dragged on, I was always hoping to make it to another day, and nerve-wracked all the time. But the rest has flown by. I'm ready for him with baby supplies and such, we just don't have the nursery painted yet. He won't be in there until the Spring anyways since he'll sleep in a bassinet in our room for the first few months, along with all his clothes and supplies. His nursery is upstairs so it'd be a hassle to keep running up and down for stuff! (A mistake I made when my daughter was an infant...although I probaly lost most of the baby weight with all those up and down trips I made)!

AFM--We finally got my daughter out of the toddler bed and into a Big Girl bed. She was a bit reluctant to let her little bed go, but we explained she was getting too big for it and that her limbs were hanging off the side of it in the middle of the night.:dohh: She didn't get a good nights sleep on it with all that going on. We surprised her when she came home from school with the new bed and she LOVES it so we are relieved and we can eventually make that toddler bed back into a crib for Cody. Today I donated the pretty canopy and curtain part of her old bed (way too girly to use for Cody) and some of my daughter's nursery accessories to a woman in need. She has a baby girl and it felt really good to give them to her, considering I so rarely do nice things for others. :haha:

I'm still on track to get all my Christmas shopping done by December (woot woot!) and I'm relieved about that. Then, it's onto writing our annual Christmas letter, which is always a big undertaking. But I'm actually looking forward to it this year for some odd reason. All those kids that I mentioned buying presents for, are actually from different "branches" of the family/friend tree so we can't draw names because they are all different families. Believe me, I WISH that were the case for my wallet and sanity's sake!! I just remind myself every year..."These kids will only be little for a short time and then they'll be grown." And I'm certainly not buying for them once they are married with a mortgage!

So, that's all for me. Just getting bigger by the day (attached is my 32 week pic). Breathing, digesting food and moving, in general, is becoming much more arduous. My chiropractor is my new best friend because with this pregnancy, my pelvis shifts out of alignment and causes lots of fun, sharp pains. And Cody likes to simultaneously punch my bladder and kick my ribs right about the time I'm trying to go to sleep (Little Bugger!)...but I'm really not complaining, of course!

Attachments

• Belly--Week 32 B and B.jpg
    Belly--Week 32 B and B.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Cute Bump Katie !!!! My pelvis shifts too all the time so during pregancy it's quite painful glad u r getting help w it!! :)

Happy Monday Ladies!!!

Katie - Sounds like you have everything in order which is great! Love that bump! Ouch - the pelvis shifting sounds painful. :(

Sis - Beta today?

Hi everyone else!

Had my second beta this morning. Just crossing my fingers and waiting for results. No symptoms yet but I know it's still so early.

I might either go after acupuncture today or wait until Tue Am to go my test are still the same so I'm kinda worried as usual!! :nope:

Hope Ur beta is great!!!

I keep checking for updates, Sis! I'm praying this is it for you!!!!

Katie, what a cute bump! Mine is way bigger (probably because of the extra fat... sigh) though I am behind you. You seem totally organized. We actually got most things ready for the little one as well, except for the car seat (DS got his from a cousin, and after two kids it was too yucky to use, so we are getting a new one). I have a peri appointment tomorrow so I'll find out if he is still breech (I am pretty sure because I think it is his head that is poking my ribs).

Sis, I so hope this is it for you! Spotting is so scary...

Thanks for sharing the picture Katie! Too cute.

kfs1-I'm sure all will be well. Hope you had a great celebratory dinner this past weekend.

Sis-You know we're all rooting for you whenever you decide to go back in.

AFM-After my day out in Annapolis, I had liquid courage to give myself my butt shot and it went very welll. We'll see what happens on Tuesday night when I'm back on the wagon. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->