%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Wow so many pins and needles today! FX and sending TONS of positive vibes to Kfs1 and Sis. <3 Terri, glad the worst is over for you with the scratch and butt shot. When I did the egg donation thing years ago, I was fine giving myself the tummy shot, but NO WAY could I have done the muscle injection. Good for you! Wish, I agree with Terri....bring a test just in case. Better to bring it and decide to not use it than kick yourself for not throwing one in your purse. :)

OMG OMG WE MUST HAVE DOUBLE POSTED CUZ I JUST SAW THE NEWS. OMG OMG!!! So, how many days post ovulation would this be given it's an IVF? I mean, 106 sounds good to me! HOORAY!!!!!

TWINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am smiling from ear to ear I AM SO STINKING HAPPY!!!!!!
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what is next!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bodyb::bodyb:
:laugh2::laugh2:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::telephone::telephone:
:telephone::telephone::tease::tease::tease::tease::juggle::juggle::juggle::icecream::icecream:
:icecream::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::finger::finger::finger::finger::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:loopy::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

106 - I am betting on TWINS!!! hahahahaha

My post is exactly the same as Wish's post. hee hee. I am so happy for you. Like, SO happy. I think you also have two babies in there...when do you go back for the next one? For some reason, I am thinking that your place is closed on Saturdays, but that would be great if you get another test on Saturday...

Yeah!!

LOVE you girls so much. Thank you so much for all of the love. Seriously. Means the world. Katie - I'm 9dp5dt or 14 dpo. You're right Terri - they're closed Saturday so no second beta until Monday. I'll try to think positive until then. Definitely happy for today at least. :)

Kfs1...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a happy, healthy, STICKY lil bean in there!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Kayotic or Momof3 seems they got PG and vanished??!? :shrug:

Erose hope u r well too!!!

Kfs1--That sounds like a nice solid number for 14 dpo! Oh I'm so happy for you. Please report back when you can about your hubby's reaction!

Sis--How have you been doing today? Did the spotting slow down? Another beta tomorrow? Yeah, we've lost a few people, which is always kind of sad. Makes you wonder what happened to them and if everything is okay.

The spotting stopped and turned to the Brown barely there so I thought I was in the clear and Put my P in and bam lots of blood I hope it's just my cervix getting irritated but IDK anymore!! :nope:

This roller coaster is making me sick pull over I need to get OFF ASAP!! ;)

kfs1,

So awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful!!!!!!

Sis, Hang in there! I'm praying this little one sticks!!!

AFM... Been spotting ever since O on Sunday. My body sure can't ever just do anything right. Ugh!

We have a week off from school next week, but really it's very welcome week off from my inconsiderate selfish biotch preggo coworker. Her new way to torment me is to bring up pregnancy EVERY SINGLE TIME WE INTERACT... which is all day every day. Is it purposeful...? I could never prove it. But I feel terrible for that little baby having to grow and be nurtured by someone with such an unkind heart. Does meanness cross the placenta? And I dread the day when he's born and people shift their worship and celebration from her to him... how will she handle that? Seriously! I can't bring myself to celebrate her now, but I'll be turning cartwheels down the hallway the day she delivers because Ding Dong the Witch is on Maternity Leave! Huzzah! March can't get here fast enough!!! Also... she's short and looks like Buddha. OK, I'm done. Thanks for letting me vent, girls! I sure needed that!!!

Sis - Man, I don't know how you're handling all this. Your beta is today, right? (Yesterday when I said good luck I thought it was Friday in my head.)

Mischief - Hahahaha - Buddha - you crack me up. Vent away, girl. She sounds seriously evil and obviously has never had fertility issues. The people at your workplace sound NUTS. I don't know how you deal with it.

Katie - Well, my DH said he was really nervous to come home because originally we were supposed to call together and he was scared of the outcome but I could NOT wait for him since they called so early in the day. And when I told him, he was so happy but still nervous, too! Kinda funny, actually. I think a little piece of reality hit him. Anyway, we're going out to dinner to celebrate tonight. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love ya Mischief!!!

Also I think Karma will get her and yes if she's a shellfish self absorbed person she will hate the attention the baby gets!! Maybe it will humble her we can only hope right!! ;)

Well my test is pretty dark and showed pretty fast so FX FX this beta is good... I stopped temping and taking P vaginally!! It seems every time I put anything in my Whoha I start spotting!!! Sorry DH :haha:

I'm so glad it's Friday and we have a week Vaca I think we ALL need it!! :)

Mischief-You crack me up. I would still tell her that although you're happy for you, you just can't take hearing about it. She won't listen, and the next time she starts talking about it, just straight up walk away. Sooner or later, she'll realize that you "aren't so into her" and she'll stop talking to you. HA!!HA!! She sucks.

kfs1-I'm so glad you guys are going to a celebratory dinner. How fun and how sweet. Are you going to tell anyone else right now? I hope you don't mind me asking a million questions.

Sis-Happy to hear about another dark test. This is so your little girl..you and kfs1 will be bump buddies. That's so great, and I'm still just so happy for both of you. I am praying that I can be bump buddies with someone on here. And if not, I'm starving, so I'll be bump buddies with food. HA!!HA!!

No updates here..I'm going to Annapolis tomorrow with my fantasy football teammates, and we're just going to pub crawl and walk around and then go out to dinner. Hubs' college team is playing football and that is his priority so he will not be coming along. Don't think of this the wrong way, but I'm happy not to HAVE to be the designated driver for once. He will be giving me my shot when I get home though, so he can think about that all afternoon.

Terri - your weekend sounds FAB, aside from the butt shot. Your FET is scheduled for the 9th, right? So, you can be bump buddies with me, too!!! We're only telling people who know about our situation because they knew our testing date and have been up our butts :) but sooo sweet about it. That includes my boss and 1 friend at work who's been through IVF, my mom and sister, my MIL, and 3 close girlfriends. Holding off on spreading the word outside of that circle though.

Yay, KFS!!! Enjoy your much deserved dinner.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mischief - Sorry your coworker continues to torment you. I'm impressed with how maturely you've handled it. I'm guessing there haven't been any "insensitive b!t(h" comments or that would've been part of the story. I'm with Terri on the walk away.

Sis - A dark test is definitely a good sign!

Terri - Enjoy your weekend!

Congratulations KFS :happydance:

Fixed for you Sis..keep checking in to see how you are doing,

Terri I'm stalking you now lol enjoy your weekend even with the but shot :haha:

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Nothing going on here, I have my blood test for my thyroid next Thur so will see if it has improved. Hit my target weight last week so feeling good I managed to do it but have gone of the rails since so need to be careful I don't put it all back on again :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->