%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Great pic Katie! Glad all is coming along for you and driving! I have an infant car seat that can attach to a stoller and a crib so far.

Sis and KFS - FXed!!!

Well I went and got my beta draw late this afternoon I should know some thing in the AM!!

Had spotting again a Lil after Acupuncture but it's gone since I also had a ton of energy and got some shopping done!! ;)

Sis - good luck Hun - fingers crossed this is your rainbow:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Sis - Fx fx fx!

Moni - That's so exciting that you're starting to purchase some baby stuff. :)

Terri - How was your weekend? I don't think I heard much about it.

Wish - And how was your weekend?

So, my beta only went up from 105 to 244 over the course of 4 days. So, it's rising but not doubling. Naturally I was very upset but I'm trying to stay positive after reading many stories about slow risers. Requesting thoughts and prayers please.

My beta did the same at first hoping they double this time and for u next time!!! :hugs:

kfs - twinnie - Big :hugs2: for you... I know it is hard to stay positive (I really have issues with this myself) but keep thinking positive thoughts - it did go up and that is what to hold on to right now!!! I will think positive for you (me, Terri and everyone else!!:thumbup:) <3<3<3<3[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Katie - that belly is 32 weeks!!! wow you look awesome sister!!!!! I swear I resembled a whale at 32 weeks - ok maybe not a whale - it has been a while and my memory isn't what it used to be!! :haha:
and I still have not bought ONE Christmas present... I haven't even made a list... not sure what is wrong with me this year!:shrug:
I am so glad you will be able to just enjoy December... and then poof little Cody will be here happy 2015!!!:hugs:

Sis - FX for some excellent news from your side of Texas this morning!!!

Terri - I think you put on a different thread you got a new foster doggy last night... how was your first night?? I hope you get a nap in today since you had such early hours... when is the next butt shot??? is that all you do this time or is their other medication to start closer to December 9th???

:hi: to all you other ladies out there!!

AFM: hunting was a weekend of :bike::devil: one thing after another kept happening and not one deer was shot... here is my prime example of how hunting went for me... I woke up Thursday morning go to put my contact in my right eye and it drops on the floor - can't find it... my right eye is my shooting eye and I can't see without my contact - i mean its bad... ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? :hissy::gun:[-(
and it just got better from there... :haha:

cd1 today... its been coming for days... cramps since saturday night started spotting sunday... GEEZ COME ON WITH IT ... :witch: just playing around... I will call the doctor today and get my next script for clomid... I am just :neutral: about it...

Sorry about the :witch: Wish and the BAD hunting trip hope u have a great Turkey day!! The Clomid does seem to be regulating your cycle so that's good!! :thumbup:

AFM still waiting for results I'm a nervous wreck I've been up since 5am my test are still the same so NO help there!! :nope:

KFS1 how many embies did u transfer maybe it's a vanishing twin issue Ive seen number slow down when that happens!! A friend of mine that got PGD to get a girl got 2 girls and her numbers were slow at first she is the one that told me to calm down ;)
It's hard but it did go Up!! :hugs:

Kfs and sis, fxed for you!

I haven't bought anything yet, these aregifts or handmedowns.

Well just as I suspected my beta dropped HCG 89 P 61!! :cry: just in time for Thanksgiving yay!!

Sis - DAMN... I am so sorry... I hate this bad news for you... :sadangel::sadangel:<3<3<3<3<3

things just aren't fair... :cry:

Oh Sis- I am truly so sorry. Why does this keep happening to you?? Time to make another visit to a doctor that can test everything. Genetics and all. Something mysterious is going on because I've never seen someone get prego so easily only to have a cp/mc every time. :hugs:

Kfs- still thinking positively for you. My day out in Annapolis was great. I changed my picture to me "day drinking." hee hee. I love a good martini in the afternoon. I hadn't had one in ages, and it was easy going down.

Wish-Titan, my newest dog, whimpered for a bit in his crate and then we dozed off. I haven't even found him crying when I leave. I think I'm a jerk of a dog mom and they know not to mess with me and be thankful they are away from the shelter for a few days/weeks. Hee hee. He does like to try to jump on the furniture but we're working on that. I worked third shift so I am tired today but regaining my sensibilities now that it's afternoon. I'll try to post pics from my computer later. Sorry your hunting trip was a double :witch: but yeah, get more Clomid!

I'm also going to try to upload a picture of Titan..let's see how this goes.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
Aw sis - so so sorry Hun no words again just BIG :hugs:

Love to all the other ladies

Afm - another cycle - 20 days last month:wacko:

:hugs:

I am sorry, Sis! I was concerned when you had all that spotting - I know that for a lot of women, it is nothing, but I have never had a successful pregnancy with lots of spotting to start... :( *hug* Terri is right, you need to get some answers. It might just be age - that's what the drs said when I had a chemical and a MC within 5 months, but I'd be sure. For me, the only thing they found in the end was that DH had high white blood cell count in his semen sample and put him on antibiotics. We conceived this one right after his 10-day course...

KFS, Fx!!

Had my u/s today and the babe has turned!! Yay! For once, a totally great appointment. He is big for his dates (weighs 4 lbs 14 or so) but all looks great.

Sis - so sorry! :hugs:

Terri - OMG Titan is soooooooooo cute. I can't believe you don't end up keeping all these lil doggies. :haha:

Driving - so glad that baby is doing well and he turned to the right way. I hope everything keeps going well for you! :thumbup:

AFM - I'm at 21 weeks 4 days and APPARENTLY my students haven't noticed my little bump yet! :shrug: I'm glad because we have a big concert this Thursday and I'd rather not have them distracted (they're high school so they'll figure out that I won't be there next semester, so what does that means for the vocal music program, etc. etc. etc.). I feel like I'm pretty huge already. I just got a new phone, so I'll try to figure out the camera and upload a bump photo soon.

I hope everyone's doing well and starting to get ready for Christmas - only one month away!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->