%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Happy thanksgiving my friends. 😘

Kfs fab news.
Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate. X

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!! (Even if you're not in the US or Canada, you can still celebrate thankfulness :thumbup:)

I'm still stalking (when I can), and praying! I'm sorry for all the sad news lately. :nope: It makes me angry.

I hope y'all enjoyed the day with your family (or enjoyed the day without them, in some cases! Hehe!)

Sis-I'm so sorry. *hugs* i hope that the doctor has some answers.
kfs-great numbers!
Katie-your bump is so cute.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Kfs great numbers. Looking forwardto Monday!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

I got a BFP this morning! My first one ever! I still can't believe it and am so nervous it will go away. I'm on my iPad now so can't post the test but it's on the Nov testing thread in the 35+ forum.

Now we need to get ready for our Thanksgiving party later where I won't be drinking!

Fezzle!!!!!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!! I am so happy for you !!!! I'm on my phone and can't do a proper smiley congrats but I will!!!! Yay!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::wohoo:

This will have to do until Wish gets to her computer.

So happy it finally worked. You'll have to kiss your doctor!!!!

Thanks all! I am loving my Dr right now! I am waiting to hear from her to see what I should do next!

Fizzle - :happydance: congrats Hun - enjoy your thanksgiving but take it easy:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Eeeeek! I wasn't even going to check in today, thinking it would be quiet due to Thanksgiving weekend and was THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED to see your BFP news Fezzle!!!!! What a nice surprise to read! OMG so excited for you and need to go stalk your test now. How many dpo are you? Congrats!!!

And kfs1 so happy to hear your beta numbers are looking good!! I think it's a sticky. :)

Ok ladies I have been testing w Cheapies to see when my line goes away but it hasn't and it seemed to be darker yesterday so I got a FRER and took it

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20141129_092809_zpsohrj1tqh.jpg

I text this pic to my nurse she told me to come in for a Beta ASAP going at 8:20Am!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20141129_121211_zps6cfniw49.jpg
My Cheapies!!!

Not sure what to think at this point!!

How was the party last night, Fezzle? I bet it was super exciting.

Sis-Hmmmm is right. Your temps still look good if that's any consolation. Maybe you had a vanishing twin too? Can't wait to hear a HCG of 358. hee hee.

My girlfriends came over and we had a good time. I found out that one is starting the IUI process! I'm so excited for her. She goes in tomorrow for her first bloodwork/ultrasound and starts Gonal F tonight. She's 39 and has been with her boyfriend for about 16 years. Last night she was like 'WHY did I wait so long to realize that he is the one and just now decide to have kids?' The age old question...she and her boyfriend are under the unexplained category so I hope this IUI works for them.

The party was great! We have such a mess to clean up today but it was worth it. The food went over well and I think everyone had a good time (except one woman and her son who are allergic to cats!). One of our friends already knows- it was hard to hide since she knows we've been trying awhile and I wasn't drinking. The not drinking must have been obvious to others but no one else said anything. We need to clean up, but then I'm going to rest!

Terri- good luck to your friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"