%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Fezzle!!! What great news :) Congratz! It is so amazing to get your first BFP!

Sis, I think there is still hope for you. *hug*

I got my beta this AM

HCG 167 P 184 !!!! Even my nurse is confused not really sure what's going on!! :shrug:

I will repeat beta Tue!!

Sis That is crazy pants!! You decided to continue your P through Thanksgiving right? Probably a smart call. This is nuts!! Like Terri said, maybe it was a vanishing twin? FX for Tues beta!

Yes I continued taking the P thru the Holiday plus I was going to until I got another Beta to confirm my drop I always do until I get 2 declines at least!!

Crazy Pants for Sure!! I'm just hoping its not a an Etopic!!! :shrug:

Fingers crossed sis - what have been your beta numbers so far (sorry guess it's the geak in me!)

:hugs:

X

Beta
11/13 19
11/16 28
11/18 42
11/21 126
11/24 89
11/30 167

I think these are correct I will have to double check when I have a min

Wow Sis! Can't wait to hear your next beta results tomorrow!

I had an appt this morning but my car won't start so I had to move it to later this afternoon.

Sis - whoa... what is going on???? :shrug: I am going to vote for the vanishing twin scenario... When are they going to give you a scan?? I mean geez at this point its probably a good idea to take a look in there!!!
FXFX that the beta tommorrow is super good!!!

Fezzle - Again Congrats I am so happy clomid worked for you the first time around!!!
:yellow::yellow::blue::blue::pink::pink::oneofeach::dance::yipee::headspin::icecream::tease::wohoo:
:wohoo::loopy::loopy::rain::rain::bunny::bunny:<3<3:D:D\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas10::xmas10::xmas12::xmas12::xmas16::xmas16:

kfs - are they doing another Beta today? Are you feeling symptoms?? I hate it when the car doesn't start!!! :growlmad: I got home yesterday from Georgia and my engine light is on!!! :nope:

Terri - it sounds like your dinner was a HIT!! Of course you are obviously a good cook with all that yummy stuff you made!! The 9th is just around the corner!!! (8 days) how different is your schedule for the FET than a fresh cycle? is it less stressful?? I hope so - atleast less injections (except those BUTT shots of course):hugs:

:hi: to all you other fabulous ladies!!

AFM: I spent the weekend in Charleston (with my sister and daughter) and then in Georgia dropping my daughter off at her new job... lots of tears and see you laters... She had to report at 0900 this morning so she is there now... I am just a wee bit nervous for her... but I know once she gets going all will be ok... just being a mom i guess...
I managed to forget to take my freaking clomid on Day 5... so I took it super early in the morning on day 6 (when I remembered) and then again at night... so I am already feeling like this cycle is wasted... :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Haha- thanks for all the smileys!

Good luck with the Clomid. I accidentally took 100mg on my 3rd day because I'm so used to taking two tablets of Metformin and got them mixed up. I hope that wasn't what did the trick!

Wish-You are hilarious. Love the smileys for Fezzle. I knew I couldn't do it justice from my phone. I think you'll be ok with the clomid. Don't be negative. You can still BD on time. Glad you had a good trip south, but sucky about your engine light. This cycle is less stressful I guess because I only have to think about it every three days (until Thursday). We're trying our best to get preggers on our own too though because that scratch is supposed to be helpful. Either way it happens is fine by me. I keep looking at the calendar with disbelief that it's already December. Talk about crazy pants. hee hee. My last day of school is on the 16th, and I have a paper due on the 10th and one due on the 16th. The one that's due on the 16th I'm going to try to finish this week so then once the 10th gets here, I'm free as a bird with another degree under my belt. It's been a long 4 years. hee hee.

kfs1-Yikes..sorry the car didn't start. I hope it's nothing too serious. You have to save your money for baby, not fixing the car!

Sis-Wait..do you go back today? or you went yesterday? I'm getting confused, but I hope the number is high whenever you go back. Good thing you continued taking your P too. :wohoo:

:wave: to everyone else...

Wow - not sure how I missed this when checked in over the weekend!

Congrat Fezzle!!! Yay, Yay, yay. When is your beta?

Sis - OMG - keep defying the odds girly!! If she sticks she is a girl for sure!!

Hi to all!!!

Wish - awwww. Hugs for having to drop your daughter off so far away. That must have been tough. Will you see her for Christmas? And don't count yourself out yet this month!! Anything can happen and the clomid seems to be helping, right?

Terri - congrats on almost being done with school!!! Yay. I have my masters but I may go back for a certificate in educational technology - we shall see.

I had my ultrasound. There was a sac/yolk sac and my RE seemed pleased. :) Haven't heardy beta results yet though.

Sorry I haven't checked in I've been trying to put out ALL my Christmas stuff!! Man I have A Lot of stuff!! :haha:

I go for my beta Tom!! FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->