%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

No beta for me- just an early private scan that we're paying for on 17 Dec, and then a scan on the NHS some time mid-Jan assuming all goes well!

Good luck today, Sis!

My transfer was delayed because my lining isn't thick enough. :( It's at 6.71, and has to be thicker, maybe 8 or 9? I have to take some estrogen pills 3x a day until they see me again. So..I'm not sure how long of a delay I will have, but hopefully it's not too late. Luckily, my transfer was supposed to be early Dec., so we're still not getting into the Christmas holiday, which will be good. The 16th is also a great date. hee hee. We'll see.

Sis-hope all goes well again today. fxfxfx. :hugs:

Good luck, terri- hope that lining plumps right up!

Well I got my lad orders printed out so I'm off to Labcorp!! She will discuss a scan after we get my beta for today!! Fx FX :)

Terri hope that lining pumps up Fast!!!

Kfs1 and Fezzle great news!!

Terri - they just want you to get your BFP on xmas morning... I'm sure it wont be too long of a delay!

Sis anxiously awaiting your results!!

just a quick note ladies...

Terri - Boo for the delay :( I know you have a good attitude about it (you always do) CHRISTMAS BFP!!! :hugs2:

Sis - my fx and are white I am holding them so tight for you!!!!

:hug:

Twinnie -(im still calling you that!!) so glad to hear the ultrasound was right like it was supposed to be!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM: I am dealing with fiscal law class and a murder/suicide - have you heard about the Nordstrom's shooting? yeah - one of ours..... heart broke for his family... so I am swamped today!!
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

Wish-No..I never hear about any news..I'll probably hear about it tonight on my way home. I have to remember to pick up my prescription. Sorry to hear you're so busy, and sorry about your soldier. Too bad I'll be at my MILs house over Christmas. I'm going to have to wait to test until I get home, unless bloodwork/ultrasound is prior to that. We'll see what happens.

Sis-I'm still feeling really positive, and your temps look great, so no worries from the northeast.

Hope everyone else is doing great. Just plodding along here...hee hee. :juggle:

Wish - I'm so sorry about that soldier. So sad. :(

I'll catch up later - just reporting my beta results. Beta was 3749, P was 41.56. :happydance:

Moni was right; my delay might only be a day. I have to take the estrogen pill twice a day starting immediately (which meant when I got home) and I'll go back on Friday. If everything is cool on Friday I'll start PIO that night and transfer will be on the 10th. Keep me in your thoughts.

Kfs-when are you going to put up a ticker? You, Fezzle and Sis will be bump buddies!! I'm so excited and happy for our August babies(?).

Wow, there is some serious good news going on around here!

Fezzle - Huge congrats! I'm so so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Your first scan is right around the corner (although I know it probably feels so far away!).

Kfs - That beta number is fantastic. Congrats to you on :thumbup:your sticky little bean.

Sis - I'm happy and confused at the same time. But definitely happy that your LO is fighting right along with you!

Wish - Sorry for the tearful goodbye with DD. I'm sure she'll do great. I wouldn't worry about the delay in taking the clomid. Sorry about the tragedy you're dealing with as well. :flower:

Terri - Sounds like a small delay and nice that they can plump up that lining quickly.

Hi to Driving, Katie, Moni, Blues, VJean, and everyone else!

AFM - I took my 1 hour glucose test today. Really hoping I pass, but since I had it with DD, I'm kinda assuming that I won't. I'll know in a couple of days.

Radkat - good luck on the test! I failed the 1 hr horribly but squeaked by the 3 hr... You might not have it this time...

Ok ladies well the results are in... HCG 270 P 66!!! So I'm still not doubling every 48 hrs my HCG should be 334!!! :shrug:
All My nurse said is we wait WTH!!!

Great number Kfs1 I wish I could get one like that!!

Sis, that is so confusing! It's still going up, so I'm still hoping!

Sis- fx, I'm glad it's still going up!

Radkat- good luck for your test!

Rad - Fx that you pass the glucose test!!

Terri - Ahhhh. A ticker! I guess I should do that soon, huh?

Sis - Did you take the tests exactly 48 hours apart because I know that can make a difference? I'm happy that it's going up though. Do you have another beta schedule for tomorrow?

Ticker! Ticker! I needed one to keep track myself. It's much more exciting than an old FF chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->