%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

She didn't really say I think they're giving up on me and just waiting for me to MC but she told me to keep taking my P so IDK!!

I'm going to acupuncture today I was going to stop going since my numbers jumped when I stopped but I think I will go to see if it helps :shrug:

kfs1-Yeah! I agree with Fezzle and your FF chart is boring city with only one dot on it. HA!!HA!!

Sis-Enjoy your acupuncture today. It's helping!

Radkat-Hopefully you'll pass your test and not have to do the three hour one. fxfx.

Well yay the other Dr won't see me cuz I'm PG and they would send me to a OBGYN anyway cuz of a suspected Etopic!! WTF

My Old Dr won't give me a scan just a sit and wait approach so I could very well have a ruptured Tube if that is the case and nobody cares!! :nope:

I hate Everyone today except U Guys!!!! :cry:

Now they want me to go to the Hospital for a Ultrasound incase I need to admitted for an Etopic :nope:

My sons Bday is a day away I can't do that why can't thy just send me to an imaging place and worry if we need to not make me stress like this it's ridiculous !!!

The nurse called you and told you to go to the hospital? I don't understand. An ectopic?? Yikes. Can you pay for a private scan somewhere like Katie did? It will be worth it. Sorry you're feeling so angry today, but that is totally understandable. Hope you feel better tonight. :hugs:

I am sorry, Sis. I would go to the hospital though if there is really a threat of an ectopic because that is very serious. Agree that an imaging place would be more comfortable but if it is an ectopic... you don't want to lose a tube or something. I am sure it is not, just be sure you get that scan asap...

I don't want to go alone and the last scan I had was w my loss to prepare for DNC so bad memories!! :nope:
My niece said she would go w me she is the one that had the Molar so she knows how I feel it's scary and very heartbreaking!!
I so want to prove them Wrong and rub it in their Faces but w my track record I'm doubtful :cry:

Plus not the news I want B4 I have to put on a happy face for my sons Bday and a house full of guest that have no Clue!! :(

Oh Sis, good luck. I have my Fx for you that it's not ectopic. I'm glad your niece can go with you. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Sis. I hope that they're wrong. Are you going to go today?

At least you have your niece to go with you. It's better to know one way or the other than to risk major surgery down the line. :hugs:

Sis - my fingers are crossed for you I am hoping you get amazing good news today!!! :hugs2:

Hi everyone - I am posting from my phone
I woke up to red blood this morning on CD10???? I am so confused and down - I took my last clomid last night and this has never happened before
I'm so sad :-(

I tried calling and due to high call volume was prompted to leave a message that should be returned in 24 hrs!!! Yea that's real urgent geez!!! :nope:

I'm just going to focus on my Sons party I have a ton to make and Do!!

Wish-Maybe you should call your doctor to see if they have ever heard of that happening before? It doesn't make any sense, biologically, and with Clomid, it really doesn't make any sense. Don't be sad. :hugs:

Sis-I agree...if you don't feel bad, go on and do the party stuff, and maybe you can talk to someone about everything tomorrow. I hate those automated systems. I hope whoever invented them has one playing beside them in their grave on repeat. HA!!HA!! Happy bday to your DS.

Wish- I agree to get things checked out. I haven't heard of that happening with Clomid either! :hugs:

Thanks Fezzle n Terri - I am afraid to call because I am afraid the doc will not let me have clomid again and I feel like I have no hope without it... He will want me to go to an FE and I can't do that....
I am feeling such despair today... I keep thinking Now clomid isn't going to work for me???? Gah!!! How much can keep going wrong here :(
Its changed to brownish discharge - enough to still require a panty liner .- no pain though???... I'm so confused

Clomid thins out your lining so maybe that is the issue why are u taking it so late CD10 is late to be taking it isn't it??
I know u said u missed a day maybe that is the issue :hugs:

Hope it's nothing !!!

Still no call from the Hospital for my STAT ultrasound!! :nope:

Might go get another beta to see if my numbers are still going up or if they have dropped since they usually do when I hit 250-270!!
Would be easier if I could get my printer to work :(

Sis - I take it 5-9 - per my dr those are the days for me - the last two times all went like clockwork ... I don't know either... Nothing I can do but wait
Hope they call soon!! FXFXFX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->