%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis - I'm so sorry that the confusion continues. Please take care of yourself, although I know you have DS bday today. Enjoy, then back to figuring out what is going on. As others have said and I know you know, an ectopic is nothing to mess around with.

Wish - I'm sorry about the spotting. Definitely WTH! I would talk to your dr to see what they think.

Fezzle - Hooray for a ticker!

I didn't pass my GD test. Boo. I'm seriously considering skipping the 3 hour and just testing my blood sugar. I'm guessing I would just fail the 3hr like I did with DD, so why go through it. Dr said she was fine with it. The supplies are expensive, but I'll get some free ones to get started. Hmmm...

Radkat-sorry you failed again but if your doctor is ok with you testing and trying to eat better, I say go for it. Three hours of orange drink is no fun especially if you know what to do should you fail again. That would be a double waste of time. Take care!

Well my beta came back at 270 the same as Tue so I'm not sure what to do from here I'm sure it will drop like it always does!!

DS Bday is Tom and party is Saturday so it is what it is :cry:

I'm sorry Sis. I was hoping for better news for you. It sucks that you have to put on a happy face when no one around you knows what's going on! I hope you are able to enjoy your son birthday as much as possible! I'm really glad you aren't having pain and spotting (pointing to an ectopic). :hugs:

Radkat, sorry you failed! Good news is you've done this before and know what to do! I don't blame you for skipping the three hour...it's miserable! :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies,

Sorry if I don't comment on all your posts, just had a quick read through a few pages..

Sis I'm gutted for you, I hope you are able to enjoy the birthday celebrations.

Terri..fx for you would be so good to see you announce a xmas BFP.

Wish .. I have 30 Clomid tablets 50mg that I never used, I would be more than happy to post them to you if that's allowed? They expire 2018

Sis- I'm sorry about your levels. I hope you're able to have a good birthday party for your DS :hugs:

Radkat- sorry about the test! The 3 hour one sounds horrible so I don't bla you for not wanting to do it too!

Terri- how's your lining?

All is well with my lining, thankfully. Now I have bloodwork and it'll be time I start progesterone tonight. So happy I'm still on track.

Best of Luck to U All I probably will take a break from BNB for awhile at least until the other Dr will see me !!!

I wish u all the best :hugs:

Sis - Big hugs :hugs: and take care. It is such a hard and emotional time TTC you have been so strong and I really admire you for that..come back refreshed and ready to go again...you will get there :thumbup:

I had my Thyroid results back yesterday...Blood tests comfirm it is Under active and my Thyroid is enlarged so they have booked a scan for the 23rd Dec...Lovely :wacko: Well at least it explains my many symptoms and I can start taking the tablets and hopefully get back to my old self. I have lost 50lbs in 6 months so thats good , especially as I should be putting it on with an underactive Thyroid!!:haha:

felcity-I was just going to say the same thing about the correlation between underactive thyroid and weight gain, but it's good that you're beating the odds. Hopefully the meds will work and you can get back to your old self.

Sis-You can't leave now..you have us all hanging on a ledge. I understand taking a break though, so if you must, I guess we'll just patiently await your return. :hugs: Please check in and let us know what happens. :hugs:

VJean-Your new picture is SOO cute. Keegan looks lost, but happy to be with his big sister.

Sis - Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge hugs coming your way. :hugs: You've been through too much. We'll all miss you. Come back when you're ready.

Rad - Bummer for failing the test. I would agree that you should skip the second one if you're 100% sure you're going to fail. Why put yourself through that? So, what do you have to do now?

Twinnie - WTH with the bleeding?? Ugh - so frustrating! What did you decide to do? Are you going to call your doc?

Felicity - 50 pounds - wow that's amazing! I'm sorry that you're having thyroid issues but at least you know now and it's treatable.

Vjean - Love your profile picture. Adorable.

Terri - I seriously can't WAIT until your transfer.

Terri I'm not sure if u missed my update but my Beta was the same as Tue so I'm sure a MC is around the corner this pregancy is just not viable w the fluctuating numbers so I'm calling it Quits!!! :cry:

Sis-Oh...I did read that, but didn't think about what it meant, but now that I have a moment, I realize that staying stagnant can't be good. I guess this means you are not going to have the ultrasound? I'm sorry...this is just a horrible Friday for you. Hopefully Mischief's doctor will call soon and he/she can help you with a new way to keep your baby girl. See you upon your return, and check in on us when you feel like it. :hugs:

Sis - so so sorry. And completely understand the break. We'll be here for you when you are ready!

Sis so sorry. Take care of yourself.xx

Well I just had to tell u guys how crazy everyone is making me well my beta was 293 my nurse had a typo!! WTH it's still not good but dang!!

Now my Dr called me from Vaca worried cuz of my numbers tells me I can go to the imaging place WTH!!

I call the imaging place and get the same High call Volume recording WTF!!!!

:gun: :grr: :gun: :grr:

ugh sis!! Hope you get done what needs to get done.

Oh Sis I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how confusing and scary this must be. :hugs:

Well I finally get the results of my STAT ultrasound 2 days later they didn't find anything Uterine and nothing to confirm an Etopic so they want me to take the Methotrexate shot and I refuse !!! If they can't find anything in my tube what is the point !! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->