%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis.....big big hugs. I don't know what to say. As I was reading to catch up I just kept hoping your numbers would increase. It really has been a roller coaster ride for you and I'm so sorry for that. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Terri....are you still on track for tomorrow or will it be a little later now? Oh and congrats on finishing up school! :happydance: now will this be your last degree or are you going for another? I say go for another. Lol

KFS.....great numbers and glad the scan went well :hugs:

Fezzle.....congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

VJean....love the new picture, your kids are adorable.

Wish...so sorry about the bleeding. Has it eased up any?

Hi to everyone one else :flower:

On my end I am just preparing to go back to work....boo hiss. Between now and Dec 22nd I hope Mia has a change of heart and sleeps through the night. Lol. I'll post her latest pic in another post shortly in case it causes an error at least I only lose the picture and not all of this.

Happy Monday ladies

Smiles-Hi!!! Go for another? This is the end of the educational road for me. Well, I may do an online course like coursera or khan academy or something like that to keep my brain fresh, but this is the last degree I will pay for. My transfer date is on Wednesday. :thumbup: I've gotten really good at my butt shots, and I hardly have any bleeding now which means I am injecting into the muscle (yeah!). I am still a little sore though. I'm taking off work on Wednesday and I may take off on Friday too. Its our work Christmas party and my lunchtable usually pregames at a bar down the street. I can always go and not drink, which is fine, but I'm really not feeling the party this year. I can't wait to see a picture of Miss Mia.

Sis-I'm confused. What do you mean they didn't find anything. NOTHING?! Why do you have high betas if nothing is going on? :wacko: I hope the birthday party was fun. I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Your house is the party house and I love it.

Wish-Where are you chica?? What's the latest?

Hi Blues (stranger!). What's going on with you?

Hi to everyone else..hope you are all doing well and getting ready for vacations and Christmas and all that good stuff. Does anyone here celebrate Hanukkah?

terri- well done with the butt shots!

Sis- hope you're doing ok today. How was the party?

Wish- how's your cycle going? Any more bleeding?

I've got this week and next week left for work, though this week is our last week of classes. I think most of the students have already left anyway! Most of what I'm doing at work now is reading over ethics reports and finishing up a consultancy report, so not much teaching now. I'm off to the US to see my family for Christmas on the 22nd, so I just want to fast forward until then (and have everything be ok on the scan on the 17th!). OH and I got our tree and decorated this past weekend though, so I'm enjoying the Christmassy feel at home right now too.

Hi ladies...as promised here is Mia's latest picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
Happy Monday Ladies... :xmas8:

Sis - what in the world is going on? Like Terri said - they didn't see anything? how weird. I wouldn't feel right taking the shot either... Can you call the dr and get a more detailed scan - there has to be something somewhere to cause your HSG to be 293!!!
I am so sorry this is happening... :hugs2:

Vjean - Those babies of yours are GORGEOUS!!! love your new profile pic!!

Smiles - that Mia is soooooooo stinking cute!!! Look at those cheeks!!! <3<3<3 BOOOO on going back to work... Little Mia needs to be kind to her mama and sleep through the night!!!:shhh::xmas15: Do you have daycare lined up or is family watching her?

fezzle - 5 weeks!!! YAY!!! and you are coming back to the states? where exactly are you going to spend the Christmas season??? I spent three days in Fiscal Law training last week and I would not like looking at ethics reports.... who am I kidding - I don't like looking at any type of report :haha:

Terri - You go girl with your butt shots!!!:pop: I have a master's degree and I am sitting at the end of that road eating ice cream... I really can't see myself doing any more... and you are better than me... no classes no nothing in my future....my brain will turn to mush in 5...4....3....2....1... :rofl: So excited for your transfer this week... but boo to having to wait to test... :growlmad:

felicity - thank you for the offer to send me your clomid... I don't remember where you are from but if its inside the united states it might work but if you are outside - I don't think you can... not sure what I want to do right now... but as we get closer to April and no BFP... I will be messaging you my address!!! :haha:

:hi: to all you other lovely ladies!!!

AFM: I AM SO CONFUSED!!! this third cycle of clomid is really thrown me for a loop - I had the bleeding Thursday morning... it was done by Thursday night - but my OPK Thursday night was pretty strong - then Friday it was positive all day - so I didn't know if I missed ovulation (maybe that was bleeding???), had some creamy CM and I was totally upset (hubby was gone hunting since Wednesday so no BD) but when I woke up Saturday morning - FMU OPK was much lighter - so I am thinking maybe false positive - I know Clomid does that... but Saturday at lunch - the strongest OPK I have ever had - the test line was darker than the control...???? and every OPK has been positive since then - even this morning... I just have no idea what is happening... my temps are all over the place... :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
We got a BD session in saturday night and hopefully another tonight...

In other news --- I was hunting all weekend - that is why I just read along and no reply (I hate posting from my phone) and I finally shot a deer Sunday night at the last possible moment - I was even standing... Annie Oakley has nothing on me:gun::gun:

Attachments

• Deer_2014.jpg
    Deer_2014.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Wish- that sounds crazy with the OPKs! I hope your temps give you more of a clue!

I'll be in NC where my parents live. My brother (and I think his girlfriend) will be coming down from NJ. These are 3rd year students' ethics forms to have their research projects approved, so not too bad, but I'd rather be home watching Christmas movies!

Well I got a Copy of the report today and yes it states nothing found in uterus and nothing to verify Ectopic just a small cyst on my left ovary that doesn't contain a sack or fetal pole!! So basically the CL!!!

I think it's still to early to see anything and my lining being at 5.3 it's needs to be way thicker but they suggest terminating the pregancy not helping my lining WTF!!
I called my holistic Dr hopefully she will help!! :shrug:

My test are still getting Darker I just can't see terminating the one pregancy that has made it past the 270 mark!! :nope:

The party was great only a few kids showed but DS2 said it was the best party ever so that makes me very Happy!!! :)

Wish-Congrats on the deer. I thought with Clomid, it delays your O by one week, so i would trust your OPKs that are positive now and try to get a few more BD sessions in. Yay!! Your temps do look kind of crazy, but speaking of crazy, look at my drop of doom this morning. hee hee. I don't think my body knows what to do because I am taking estrogen, del estrogen and progesterone all at once, so low temps or high temps? hee hee.

Fezzle-Have a safe trip to NC! Hopefully it'll be a little bit warm down there.

Smiles-Those dimples on your baby are just the cutest. Don't you also have dimples? Thanks for sharing her picture. LOVE love it.

Sis-Bizarroworld. Are you still taking P? I don't even know what to say.

Yes I'm still taking P I refuse to give up I will try anything and everything in my power!! :bodyb:

Mia is so Cute!!!!

Wish congrats on baggin a Deer!!

Wish - I'm so sorry that the rollercoaster continues. Do you still have your dr's appt scheduled? Will they do more betas to see what happens? Big hugs. I'm glad the party went well.

Terri - Great job on mastering the butt shots. Very excited for your transfer. And I hear you on the done with school. That's what I said when I completed my masters. Unless I totally change fields, no more degrees for me.

Wish - I would have to think that the super positive OPKs are a good sign. Get that BD in!

VJean and Smiles - Love the pics!

Fezzle - DH's family lives in NC. We'll be in the Midwest for Christmas. Much more Christmasy than southern CA. It's going to be 75 here today. Hard to feel in the spirit in shorts. :haha: We put up a little tree, stockings and did Elf on the Shelf for DD.

AFM - Just testing my blood sugar per dr's orders. She said to test 4x/day for 7 days to see what my numbers are like before she's going to do the full GD referral. So far my numbers are fine so we'll see what happens.

Wish - Twinnie - I'm sorry for all of the ups and downs. I can't remember exactly what Clomid is supposed to do to your O but I say if you have positive OPKs, then go for it, girl!

Sis - Ugh. I'm so sorry for the stress that you're going through. What are you thinking?

Smiles - Your daughter is absolutely adorable. :)

Rad - Fx that your numbers stay in a good range.

Sis - keep fighting!!!

Terri - yay for no bleeding!

Wish - congrats on the deer.

Hi to all.

AFM - purchased my tickets this weekend to fly to LA for my mom to throw me a baby shower. I'll be out there Feb 14th - 16th. Now I just have to register....

As far as the apt. For 12/10 no she told me I had to have this "issue" resolved b4 she could see me so she canceled my apt!! :nope:

I called an OBGYN waiting on a call back to see if she can squeeze me in Tomorrow !!

** UPDATE **
Going tomorrow at 2pm to see the OBGYN!! ;)

This is the same one that Mischief goes to see? Woohoo!! I hope he/she is really nice and helpful.

My transfer is scheduled for 1:30pm tomorrow. The rude nurse called (although I have just accepted her for who she is, and things are much better (plus, she drew the circles on me!)) and asked me if I needed to write down the instructions for Wed. I said 'Well, just give them to me, and I'll see if they are difficult.' hee hee. She said 'bring your id, a full bladder, and be there at 1pm.' I was like 'That's easy. Thanks.' :wacko: The sucky thing about having it at 1pm is I have all day to think about whether they are going to call and change their minds.

My sister had a baby girl early this morning. She named her Veronica. I really like that name. I'm also really glad I didn't do my Christmas shopping for her just yet. I was going to get unisex socks and bibs and stuff, but now I can buy :pink: stuff. I won't meet her until this summer, I imagine, since I'm not going to NM for Christmas this year. :cry:

Congrats, aunt terri! Good luck with your transfer!

Congratulations on your new niece Terri! :) Yeah - I wish your transfer was earlier, too. More time to stress out, right? No worries - everything's going to be fine.

Sis - Good luck today!

Congrats on the NEW Neice Terri and the transfer Yay!!!

No mischiefs Dr told me I had to resolve my "issue" B4 she would see me :nope: so no help from them what so ever!!

I'm going to a OBGYN my holistic Dr suggested that's close to her and supposedly very understanding!!
We will see my temp was really low this am but I got up several time to let dogs out and pee so I'm hoping that was the cause!! :shrug:

Taking my Big to the Chiropractor this Am for the 1st time we will see if he ever wants to go back :haha:
Then to the dr at 2 I have my scan report and labs printed out so hopefully she can help one way or another!! :)

Sis - FX you get some kind of answers today... I will be waiting for your update!! :hugs:
and I have always been scared of going to a chiropractor - because you never hear of someone going and being healed so they never having to go back... eek!!

Terri- Congrats on the new niece!!! I love her name!! :hugs: and I will have my FX for you tomorrow - ugh about it being in the afternoon - I always try to get my appointments done first thing in the morning...

kfs - I read on another thread (or maybe this one I read so many) you heard the heartbeat!!! YAY!!! its real its real!!!:happydance: I am so happy for you twinnie!!! :hugs2:

Moni - have fun registering!!! and a baby shower over Valentines Day - how sweet!!!!!!!! I love how excited your mom is!! I would be too!!

Radkat - sorry about failing the one hour - but if you have done this rodeo before - you know its not the end of the world - I had GD with my youngest... I survived - just irritating at times... on the way home from the hospital all I wanted was Mcdonalds fries cause I couldn't eat them while pg!! :thumbup::thumbup:

:hi: everyone else!!

AFM: so temp is the same as yesterday and this morning I was having some good right ovary pain... so maybe I ovulated this morning.. who knows... DH was in a bad mood yesterday and even put the dog out on a chain...so no BD was happening.... :cry:
again - such is my life - oh well I am writing off this cycle for my mental health -
I do not want to be a debi downer over Christmas - expecially since AF will be here then anyway- and she is a downer all by herself!!

on another note - I finally bought some Christmas presents!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas8::xmas8::xmas6::xmas6::xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas17::xmas17::xmas17::xmas17:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->