%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Wish - Aww twinnie. I'm sorry that you didn't O this month. Have you had cycles like this before? How are you feeling about the 100 mg of clomid? I hope it's exactly what you need!

Moni - I remember going to register with my sister when she was pregnant with my nephew. Talk about OVERWHELMING. The list that they give you is ridiculous. Do you have anyone who's been through pregnancy before that could go with you? That's going to be my plan.

Terri - Any news on your grade? And then you're officially done, right?

Fezzle - :hugs: to you again. It really stinks. What did you doctor say about trying again? Do you have to wait a cycle or anything? Oh, and I read through your wedding journal. I think eloping sounds absolutely perfect! That dress is beautiful.

Sis - Good luck today!

kfs- so pleased that things are going well with you!

My Dr said that we could start trying again whenever we wanted, but to wait until I had AF again to start the Clomid again (i.e., not right now for this 'cycle'!). I don't know what this cycle will be like. I do think I was ovulating in the months before Clomid, albeit late, but I know things can go wacky after a mc. OH and I are just going to NTNP this cycle even if I do seem to be ovulating after I'm back from the US, but really I'm just hoping I ovulate so that I can have a normal AF to start the Clomid again.

kfs1-I found out that I got an A- and an A. The only issue now is that they are not both posted in the same place. I wanted to try to get my reimbursement check by the end of this year (payday is the day after Christmas), but if they aren't posted on one part of the system, I can't use it as verification. So...I will wait another few hours and see what happens. Yup..then I'll be done.

fezzle-Ooh, I'm going to have to look at your dress now. hee hee.

Wish-That's sucky about not ovulating this month. I wonder why not? Maybe the traveling/hunting did a number on your body. Sounds random, but maybe. :shrug:

Wish, sorry about no O!

Fezzle, don't worry too much about the first cycle or two. They do end up being wacky. I know some people say you are more fertile then but it was certainly not my experience - I think it took like a cycle or two to get back to normal.

Moni and KFS - I can give you a couple of suggestions about registers. First, put durable stuff on there - I found that people would much rather buy you a baby monitor or play gym or something like that, which you are going to use for some time, than little hats or a wipe warmer (who needs that anyway??). Second, if you put any clothes on the registry, I'd go for the bigger stuff (3-6 and 6-9 months) - they grow out of the NB and 0-3 sizes in seconds (my big baby never fit into any NB things anyway) and also, if you are like me, you'll buy some cute little things yourself because cannot resist.

I think what you really need are: crib, mattress, some crib sheets, changing table & cover, diaper caddy, car seat, stroller, baby monitor. Breast pump/bottles/milk storage if you will pump. A few receiving blankets and probably about 8-10 changes of clothes, depending on how much you like doing laundry. A couple of pieces of cold weather stuff. But then again, I am the mom that gives my son one Christmas present only (my coworkers think that borders on child abuse ;) but he gets so many things from everyone else and guess what, my present always ends up being the thing he really plays with....). Somehow, our house is nevertheless so full of stuff.

I think I am going to stick primarily with an Amazon registry - you can have friend advisors there and my friend just had a baby in September. I was not going to register for any clothes - I figured that would be covered with gifts since a lot of people go for that anyway. We did buy our first outfit yesterday - a cute 3 piece vest suit with a bow tie!! I bought the 3 months size because the newborn just seemed too small and big babies run in my family.

Well it's scan day and I'm a Ball of nerves!!! I wish I could have a stiff drink so I don't want to throat punch anyone !! :nope:

I still have some shopping to do since I had a Bday and all this baby drama to deal w so hopefully I will feel well enough to get that done today!!

My LOs Christmas party is Friday then they are out for 2 wks it's getting REAL Really fast!! Eek

Wish, sorry about no O!

Fezzle, don't worry too much about the first cycle or two. They do end up being wacky. I know some people say you are more fertile then but it was certainly not my experience - I think it took like a cycle or two to get back to normal.

Moni and KFS - I can give you a couple of suggestions about registers. First, put durable stuff on there - I found that people would much rather buy you a baby monitor or play gym or something like that, which you are going to use for some time, than little hats or a wipe warmer (who needs that anyway??). Second, if you put any clothes on the registry, I'd go for the bigger stuff (3-6 and 6-9 months) - they grow out of the NB and 0-3 sizes in seconds (my big baby never fit into any NB things anyway) and also, if you are like me, you'll buy some cute little things yourself because cannot resist.

I think what you really need are: crib, mattress, some crib sheets, changing table & cover, diaper caddy, car seat, stroller, baby monitor. Breast pump/bottles/milk storage if you will pump. A few receiving blankets and probably about 8-10 changes of clothes, depending on how much you like doing laundry. A couple of pieces of cold weather stuff. But then again, I am the mom that gives my son one Christmas present only (my coworkers think that borders on child abuse ;) but he gets so many things from everyone else and guess what, my present always ends up being the thing he really plays with....). Somehow, our house is nevertheless so full of stuff.

OMG Driving - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! This list is just what I need. Because I have no freaking clue :haha:. OH is all about just getting a cardboard box and some string. :haha: We are hopeless. But we also know that we're not moving into our new house until the end of January, so it makes sense to wait until then to buy baby stuff, right?

In other news...I have been "reassigned to home" for the remainder of the week because there are a few cases of chicken pox at work and my doctor wants to see the results of blood test to check my immunity before I go back. I don't mind working from home for a few days since I've starting feeling super tired again - is that a third trimester thing? Cuz only another couple of weeks until third trimester! :happydance:

Well still no answers still nothing in the uterus a d still no conformation ofa an Ectopic!! Also my HCg went from 512 a week ago to 573 today!!

My dr said to stop the P and get the shot I'm stupid for putting my life on the line for a failing pregnancy!! :nope:
Really want to hide but I have Christmas to deal w !!

Did he mention any other reasons why your hcg would continue to rise if there's nothing there? Maybe something else is going on (even though I hate to say that). This just boggles my mind.

Futuremom-Best to stay home and be safe than risk going into the office with your coworkers. People around here have been getting shingles. Two people at my work had it recently. It's crazy....Hopefully your energy picks back up as well.

He just insists its in the tubes and we can't see it everything I've read states u should be able to rule out Ectopic w a Ultrasound so I Dnt get why he can't!!

My temp dropped some so I'm sure I will MC soon just waiting noW!! :(

Good luck, Sis- sorry things haven't been straightforward. They seemed confident with my us on Monday that I didn't have an ectopic, but I'm not sure what exactly told them that. I didn't have a blood test, but my urine pregnancy test was negative, so that might have been why.

He just insists its in the tubes and we can't see it everything I've read states u should be able to rule out Ectopic w a Ultrasound so I Dnt get why he can't!!

My temp dropped some so I'm sure I will MC soon just waiting noW!! :(

aww Sis *hugs*

Ugh sis - sorry. Can you try to find another doctor - this one seems to be guessing a lot, and we need answers!!!

Erose - I know you don't come here much but I have to do this..... YAY!!!! for a Christmas :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::pink::yellow::blue::dance::headspin::yipee::icecream::icecream::wohoo:
:brush::brush::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::bunny:<3<3<3:wave::wave::wave:;);):D:D
=D&gt;
:xmas3::xmas3::xmas6::xmas6::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas9::xmas9::xmas16::xmas16::xmas14:

WISH.... you are awesome! Best display ever, haha! You're too sweet, thanks for that! Terri told me I should come over and check out the thread, so I did, and what a sweet surprise.<3 Btw, I can't tell you how excited I was to read that you're using Clomid now! That's so very exciting! Sorry that it hasn't worked yet, but I have a good feeling!!

Hi everyone! I miss you girls a lot... I've been so busy with work and even outside of work it seems, that I haven't been able to keep up with more than one thread anymore. But just so you all know, I do come over every few weeks and read a few pages to get caught up on everyone's status, as I'm always wanting to know how you're all doing and where things stand. I'm still praying for everyone TTC, and SO thrilled for the new mommas and new baby bumps.

Very, very sorry for the recent losses, it never gets any easier to read those, urg! :hugs: And Sis, your limbo land has me completely floored... I can't even begin to understand what could be going on with that. Thinking about you girls all the time!

Thanks Erose oh and I got your present thanks so much!!! :hugs:

A sneak peak at some Christmas pics not liking the filter I used but I will change it

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20141217_174432_zpsaw3raeb_edit_1418920459347_zpspkvuebqx.jpg
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_IMG_20141217_180104_zpsikvvxbke.jpg
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_IMG_20141217_180745_zpsklpg3cq3.jpg<3 this one just wish u could see Ds face :)

Sis - I'm so sorry that you didn't have better news at the doctor. :hugs: I love your Christmas pics, though.

Erose, so glad for you :) :) Soon everyone on this thread will have their BFP - and a take-home baby!

Sis, sorry about this. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

Terri, I am waiting for your BFP!

Future Mom - enjoy time at home! Couple of other things I should mention re baby stuff - if you are planning to breastfeed, you might get a boppy pillow. I never really used it that much but lots of people swear by it. Also, you need breast pads and nursing bras. I also have about 3-4 little sleeping bags for the baby (they say not to have any blankets, etc in the crib at first).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->