%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yeah Driving. One month to go. When can you schedule your c-section if you think you're going to have to do that? Are you all set with everything? Did you tell us a name yet? Ha ha. I have a million questions.

Katie-how are you feeling? It won't be long now. Woop woop!

Just popping by to wish terri tons of dust :hugs:

Afm - well the chart says it all really :cry:

:hugs:

X

Nessaw - congratulations! You look beautiful.

Driving - oooof. 9 lbs sounds big. Glad you still have time to decide on a c-section.

Sis - how are you doing over there?

Garfie - I'm sorry that you're feeling down about your temps. What are you thinking?

Twinnie - :xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas12:

Terri - stalking, stalking, stalking today. :flower:

Thanks ladies...my veins didn't want to work this morning, but we tried and tried, and I finally got enough blood going to get a sample. I'll keep you posted, of course.

garfie-Uh oh..what a crazy chart. It's crazy that you and Wish both had wackadoodle charts this month. Sorry. :hugs: Hopefully you are still trying to ovulate, and it's just going to be a long cycle. We can always hope, right.

Terri--Going to be checking in for the news.....so excited!!!!!

Will write more to everyone else when I get to my computer. :)

Hcg of 5.7. Probably not viable but I am to continue my meds until I get home. It should be 100 at this point. :shrug:

Terri - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:shrug: I don't know what to think... I know I read somewhere that anything over 5 is BFP...
and that is higher than you have had it before :thumbup:... so that is a good thing...
I will still HOH for you until you tell me to put it away!!! :flower:
EDIT - By the way Terri - I was so confused about your statement of keeping the meds going till you get home... I thought till tonight after work???? it took a couple hours for me to go OHHHHHH she's at the MIL's.... :dohh::dohh::dohh:
I don't want to be that annoying person that keeps cheerleading when that is the last thing you want :hugs:

:hi: everyone!!!

Terri, hope it continues up! Also, this means that something implanted, so that's very very good news! I have also heard that with IVF sometimes the embryo implants late

Thanks. I realized that I said when I got home but home from vacation. We haven't left yet. Ha ha. We'll see what happens and yeah I can't be that disappointed when this is the farthest I've come so far. Talk soon.

Ness - congrats on the wedding - beautiful pics!

Sis - hope you get the DL scan!

Driving and Katie - you gals are getting close!!

Terri - This little one is hanging on!!

AFM - I finally got my scan on Friday. Baby is still a boyand has allthe proper measurements for the time being. He was crossing his legs and so made it hard o measure the left foot, but they finally got it. My placenta is on my stomach - which could be why I have not felt too much. Today was the first time someone asked me when I am due - so looks like I am getting more obvious! (She was also pregnant though.)

Attachments

• IMAG0218[1].jpg
    IMAG0218[1].jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Terri anything over 5 is PG!!! HOH 4 U!!!!

Sorry I've been trying to get Christmas stuff done I think I'm almost done just have to get a w Gift Certificates from Massage Envy since I have a ton cuz I never use them!! :haha:

I went for another beta today cuz my PG symptoms have decreased so I'm sure my numbers are dropping we will see!! :shrug:

Terri anything over 5 is PG!!! HOH 4 U!!!!

Sorry I've been trying to get Christmas stuff done I think I'm almost done just have to get a w Gift Certificates from Massage Envy since I have a ton cuz I never use them!! :haha:

I went for another beta today cuz my PG symptoms have decreased so I'm sure my numbers are dropping we will see!! :shrug:

Fingers crossed for you Sis.

Yowsas! I was busy ALL DAY and didn't even get a chance to stalk on my phone! So, here it is nightime and I'm finally on the computer.

Terri--I'm sorry that the beta number isn't higher, but one of those embies must have implanted and that is exciting...although I'm bummed that you have to question whether the number will increase or not. Do you go for a second beta to see if that number is going to rise? I just want this so damn badly for you. How are you feeling about it?

Sis--Looks like you are still in the land of the limbo and that just sucks, too. I sure wish things would just turn around for you already! Remind us what the last beta number was--570's? Did you get your beta results today?

Neesaw--Thank you for sharing your wedding pics and I'm so glad you had a fabulous day. Absolutely love the dress, the cake, the colors...has a cool vintage feel and you look beautiful. Congratulations!

Wish--I'm sorry that AF came with this wonky cycle. So, why will the doctor only let you do a certain amount of Clomid? Does he then try switching you to a different kind of med? I only wonder because I have a friend who did Clomid for a few cycles and then her doc switched her to something else, which is what she ended up getting pregnant on. And I'm glad you had such a nice moment with your DH being so comforting and sweet. That helps a whole lot when you can feel connected and on the same page.

Driving--Ruh roh! Yeah, I'm glad you have a chance to opt for a c-section because wowee zowee, a 9 pounder would be.....um, rough. I know they did measurements with the ultrasound, but how is your belly measuring? You know when they measure from top to bottom of your tummy with the measuring tape? Is that showing him growing bigger than usual for your week?

Moni--Thank you for sharing the ultrasound pics! How precious!! Glad to hear everything looks good and is on track with him. What a blessing. I swear your pregnancy seems to be flying by.

ERose--Just a BIG HUGE CONGRATS!!! We miss you over here, but glad you popped on to share your news.

Mom of 3--I'm actually going to guess 2 boys, because that was my initial gut instint. However, my typical track record is whatever my gut instinct tells me, ends up being the opposite, so it's probably 2 girls.
Can't wait to find out!

Vjean--Just a real quick shout out for your cute your kiddos. I couldn't see their picture from my phone, but now on the computer I can see it and those two are ADORBS!

AFM--Went to doctor Monday and I'm not dialated eor anything, even though Cody has definately dropped. So, I will likely make it past Christmas. Will get checked again next Monday. If my cervix is "favorable" we'll schedule an induction for the following week (39 weeks). Shiz is getting real.

Think of you ladies often and hope that everyone is finding some joy and happiness this holiday season. And if you're not....well, it's almost over and you can take solace in that!
:xmas7:

Katie, wow, you are getting so close!! So exciting!

Yeah, I am not thrilled about pushing out a 9lbs+ baby. DS was 8 lbs 8 oz and the recovery from that was not great though I was in much better shape than now (and, TMI, my bladder has never been the same... sigh). They measured me with tape as well - I have been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead.

Driving I hear you on all fronts! DD was quite unexpectedly 8 lb 10 oz and getting her out was NO joke. Recovery either. Bladder not great either. I'm glad u get the option to Csection. Jealous to be honest!

Well they should really know that I know my body better then them by now my beta dropped from 577 to 318 just as I thought!!! He still wants me to go Friday to verify its not fluctuating :nope:

Hope everyone has a great Christmas or Holiday of their Choice!! <3 U guys thanks for always being here for me!! :hugs:

Sis :hugs2: I don't know what else to say... much love to you... my FX that 2015 is your year for your take home rainbow baby!! :flower:

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

I hope each and everyone of you enjoy this season and cherish all those you love...

May 2015 bring all our dreams to reality!!

Love you ladies!!!

and because it is me....
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas3:
:xmas3::xmas3::xmas21::xmas21::xmas21::xmas17::xmas17::xmas17::xmas15::xmas15::xmas15::xmas13:
:xmas13::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas14::xmas14::xmas14::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas20::xmas20:

He wants me to go back Friday he is still worried about Ectopic cuz my beta didn't drop 50% :nope:
Oh well I'm going to have some :wine: and enjoy Christmas!!!!

:xmas1: :xmas2: :xmas3: :xmas4: :xmas5: :xmas6: :xmas7: :xmas8: :xmas9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->