%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis, so sorry you still aren't getting answers! But oh my gosh....your son is so handsome and I'm in love with your pup in a tutu!! Great pics!

I'll get your package in the mail tomorrow!

Sis-Thanks for sharing the Christmas pictures. Too cute. Hope you're feeling better today. :hugs:

I was up late last night getting my packages for delivery, Christmas cards and teacher gifts all ready for today!!

DS2 has his holiday party and we r taking him to see Santa!! ;)

Trying to stay busy and go w the flow I guess ...my dr hasn't responded to my email go figure :shrug:
Everything I've read about Ectopic is how painful it is well I have no pain I might try to go to my Reg Dr cuz I've been having labored breathing but it feels chest related!!
U would think as worried as the FS is he would email a Mo Fo back!!! WTH!

Oh well gotta get dressed and out the door!!

Sis - I really hope you get some kind of resolution... this whole stuck wondering what is going on is ridiculous - how can they not tell???:growlmad: I am glad you aren't in any pain - but I have heard that sometimes ectopic stuff radiates upwards (i think i heard right shoulder pain) I don't know... I just want a miracle - not an ectopic...

Vjean - just love your avatar pic :) :hugs:

Erose - I think your having identical twins... just saying... much love to you are very deserving of all this good news!!! :hugs::hugs:

Terri - I know your beta is coming up... im nervous for you - I am HOPING you get the best present ever a Christmas :bfp:
I hope your trip to the MIL is better than you are imagining... :hugs:
I wish I could read books like you... I just have no want to right now :nope:

Twinnie - did you tell everyone yet???

:hi: to all you lovely PG ladies and the ladies like me who are still HOH for a LO of our own...

AFM: cd2... I know that I complain about my DH some (ok maybe alot:haha:) but last night we went to bed and I told him about the clomid increase and how the dr will only do 3 more cycles and I felt like we were running out of time... and I didn't know how to "not want" a baby... cue :cry: and he held me and was very sweet and tender and we prayed about it together...
it was very nice and reminded me why I love him...
so the :witch: is here and I have my double dose of clomid... and we are going to try try try for these last three cycles...
what else can we do...:shrug:
Have a great weekend ladies :hugs2: - I finally have a Saturday off and i have so much to do... the Christmas parties start Sunday...

Wish-Woohoo!! for your DH to be on board with trying for three more cycles. That was very sweet of him, and I am just PRAYING that 100mg is the charm. hee hee.

I realized that this is my first Christmas away from my family and that's why I've been stressed/feeling weird about it. I'm ok with change normally, but this one is really just throwing me for a loop. Then the baby stuff on top of that isn't helping my emotions at all. I have a few more days to get it together, but sinking myself into a good book really takes me away from all the madness. I got a book called 'The Interestings' yesterday at the library and an old movie. I watched "White Christmas" the other night and then remembered that I haven't watched old movies in a long time, but I always seem to like them. I forget now which movie I got. I'll probably watch it tomorrow day. I finished buying my three other random gifts so now I just have to wait for the bills to come in. And finally..I submitted my tuition reimbursement for school and they approved it and it will be in my 12/26 paycheck. Woohoo..I can pay the bill for my meds. *groan* Happy graduation. HA!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be :ninja:

Sis I've read about shoulder pain for ectopic too. Take care.xx

Congrats nessaw!! Have a wonderful time today and enjoy every minute of your wedding. Woohoo!!

Yea I've been reading a ton and the shoulder lain comes from internal bleeding which causes nerves to be affected and the shoulder pain to occur!!

I don't have shoulder pain so no Worries there ;) been having cramping here and there so we will see!!
A friend that's a Cray tech at the hospital is trying to find siring to give me a scan on the DL;)

Have a great day Neesaw!!

Hey all! Hopefully you remember me. lol After glancing through the list on the first page:

Congrats to Fezzle and KFS! :happydance: Yay! So excited for you both. Sorry if I missed anyone. Those seemed to be the only ones due after me, that I could tell.

Sorry I've been MIA. Any waking moment I've had the past two months or so where I wasn't in the throws of severe m/s, I was trying to keep up with the basics: laundry, meals, dishes, kids' homework, etc. I've been feeling quite better now the past couple weeks, so any time I'm not exhausted, I've been trying to catch up with all else that has fallen behind. And STILL working on that! Our elf (elf on the shelf) finally arrived about 3 days ago. The younger two have been asking when she was going to show up. :shrug: The older one (the only one that knows the truth about Santa) didn't care.

Oh, and yesterday we went to a 3D/4D ultrasound place that does gender determination starting at 14 weeks. Both babies cooperated, and we will be having gender reveal cake after Christmas dinner with my family. DH, the girls, and I are the only ones that know. Other than the lady doing the scan of course! I'll share here after we reveal to family. :winkwink: So, if anyone wants to take a jab at guessing their genders until then . . . . .

Hopefully I can get caught up with everyone else's news!

Hi Momof3. I was wondering how you were doing. My guess is two girls. Hee hee. I hope I'm wrong though. Have a great holiday.

Thanks ladies. We had an amazing day. Will try and get a pic up.xx

Oh, it's a beautiful setting!! You look so pretty and the cake looks divine!

I'm hoping :blue: :pink: cuz I know how it's wanting the other gender!!! ;)

But w all the ladies on my PINK FB page I'm guessing :pink: :pink: cuz it never seems to happen when u want t tool!! ;) ;)

:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
I love the bouncy one!!:blush:

Nessaw!! aweee it was finally here and finally happened and you looked beautiful!!! :wedding::wedding::wedding::cake::cake::cake:
Congrats and I hope you guys are basking in wedded bliss today!!! :hugs:

Momof3 - I am voting :blue::blue: - why? cause I have nothing to go on and .... I want to :haha:

Terri - well tomorrow is Beta day... I know you are ready to know... me to!! I will be checking in all day till you post (which is not like any other day:blush:)
I hope you get amazing news... I WANT YOU TO GET AMAZING NEWS!!!
HOH lady!!! :hugs:

Sis - anything at all going on with you???symptoms??? temp still up???

:hi: to all you other lovelies... and a :hug:

Good luck for tom terri. Keeping everything crossed for you.x

Congratz, nessaw! Gorgeous picture!

Terri, I am waiting for the good news...

Had an u/s today and the baby's big... They said 7lbs 9 oz already... Ugh. I know the ultrasound sizing may be off, but I was a big baby too (over 9 lbs) and my first son was 8 8... Might have a C-section after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->