%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis-I agree with the others; eat, drink and be merry. It's the holiday season so enjoy it.
I went for a short run in the rain today and it was fab. I felt so happy getting out there and can't wait to do it again on Friday. I did slip running up a wet hill to get to a path and hurt my wrist a little trying to brace myself but I'm going to survive. Being at MILs with her and hubs arguing all morning once I got home was not fun. I've had enough until our Mothers Day visit.

Much love to all of you and Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Eve ladies. Love you all. xoxoxoxo

Sis, glad you finally have some answers, wish itwas better news. Enjoy your wine.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Hi ladies....I'm a day late but hopefully not a dolle short. Lol. but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I tried posting last night and fell asleep with the phone in my hand. :haha: Finally read through all the updates.

Sis....I'm so terribly sorry. I was praying for you. :hugs:

Fezzle.....I'm so sorry for your loss but I absolutely love your positive attitude and your willingness to start trying again so soon. :hugs:

Driving....they scared me into a c section with Mia. My other two were 8.9 and 8.12 and babies have a tendency to get bigger with each pregnancy. I was told Mia was gonna be 9.4 by the day I was scheduled to deliver by c section. My belly was always measuring 2-3 weeks above normal. Well I went into labor a day before my scheduled due date and they had me so scared she was gonna be huge and there could be a possibility of her getting g stuck that I went ahead with the c section-other two were vaginal and I loved it! Well Mia came out and was only 8.1 the smallest of them all. :hugs: I thought afterwards " I could have pushed her out!" Lol. But at that time we made the best decision based off of the info we were given. Sometimes those ultrasounds are spot on and other times they're off either way. Maybe the baby won't be as big and you won't need a c section but in any event however you deliver it'll be worth it.

Moni...love the pics. Time is moving along for you!

KFS.....great job on graduating to the other doctor. How are you feeling?

Wish....3 more cycles of Clomid, whoo-hoo! And at an increased dose correct? :happydance: I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Erose....so so so happy for you!!! Glad you popped over to say hi, it was nice to hear from you.

Terri....well, as the other ladies have states anything over 5 indicates a pregnancy sooooooooo I will just sit here and smile :winkwink: Throwing out nothing but positivity to you. When do you go back again? And sorry you seem to be having a vacation from hell with the MIL and hubs arguing. What did your MIL end up getting you was it a surprise at least?

Nessaw....love the pic! Congrats on the wedding and I wish you and your new hubby many years of wedded bliss. :happydance:

Katie....daaaaaaang!!!!!! You're almost there! Cody will be here before you know it. Are you ready? Is your daughter excited?

VJean...your kids are so stinkin' cute! Love the picture. How are you feeling?

Over here in my world I went back to work on Monday, it was harder to leave Mia than I thought. I cried the night before at the thought of it and cried a few times that day but she's stayig with my mom so I know she's in good hands. No one is in the office until January 2nd or the 5th so it's quiet. So quiet that I'm working from home :haha: I may go into the office on Monday as then work from home the rest of the week. Lol.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Before we know it 2015 will be here. Where did the year go????

Merry Christmas I hope u All had a great Day!!!

Beta today was 161 so it is dropping as suspected all this drama for the same out come I don't get it!!! :nope:

FX FX for u Terri!!

Smiles- it's so good to hear from you. Lucky that you can work from home the next few days and luckily your mom is the babysitter. Hope you had a nice holiday. I go back for blood work on Sunday. I've continued my meds so we'll see. :shrug:
My MIL told me my presents so I wasn't excited to open them. I set them to the side and then she said 'aren't you going to open them?' I said 'maybe later.' My spirit had been down all week. It's pretty terrible. I did go running again though so that was nice. Two hours until we are on the road. :book:

Hope everyone else had a great holiday!

Terri....so sorry she ruined it for you. You told her not to tell you. Maybe she was so excited she couldn't contain herself. Lol. At least your home now. FX for your beta tomorrow. I'm gonna say a special prayer for you. :hugs:

Was checking in to hear Good news So so sorry Terri!!! :hugs:
I know how hard it is to hear that news after u have gotten your hopes up All to well unfortunately take care of u!!! :hugs:

Am sorry terri. Big hugs.x

Sis you take care of yourself.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"