%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

vjean - I can't believe you're back to work already!! It seems like it went so fast! How much maternity leave did you get? Anyway, I'm sure it must be tough to adjust. Hang in there.

Katie - Thinking of you! Hope you're feeling good.

Terri - I wrote you on another thread, too, but man, Mexico sounds like such a great idea. You should plan to go for sure.

Smiles - How are you doing with your little one? :)

Sis - Any updates? Hope you're doing OK.

Wish - Miss you!

Nothing to report. Day 3 of work after vacation and I'm STILL adjusting. Ugh - such a long week.

twinnie - can't believe you are almost 11 weeks already!!! I don't remember but are you guys going to find out boy or girl?? I am still so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

Terri - I love super bowl parties - but I love football too... and of course i love FOOD!!! anyways... if I were you I would GO TO MEXICO...but I am pretty sure I already told you that!!! I love traveling... by myself, with friends or with family...
:hugs2: for all your TTC decisions... you know if you ever want to vent I am here to listen (read) :friends:

Katie - well I guess Cody is shy - he didn't want to be the first baby of the new year!!! :haha: honestly I can't believe its time for his arrival...but I am sure you are ready to hold him in your arms!! I hope his arrival is quick and painless :hugs:

Sis - - how you doing lady??? still thinking about you... :hugs: what do you decorate for now? presidents day? (pictuing abe lincoln hats and george washington hair...) ok not really but seems like a slow time of year for your creative talents!!! (I just thought Valentines day??!!!)
when is you appointment with Mischief's dr??

Mischief - adoption is a brave choice - I have always thought that... not because of the kids - but just because you are choosing a path of unknowns... and there is nothing wrong with that!!! :hugs:I am glad you and the hubby are moving forward - and you never know maybe when you are going to pick up that new LO you will be pregnant too - I know we have all heard the stories!!

Momof3 - hey how can you tease us about the genders and then leave us hanging - what you having lady???:flower:

Vean - wow back to work already - seems fast - but I know its probably the norm - and doubly nice Mr. Keegan gets to stay home with dad!!! :happydance:

Garfie - I was so happy to read that your hubby has agreed to a SA!!! that is huge steps for him and I am so happy for you - I hope 2015 is your year to have your rainbow sticky baby!! :hugs2:

:hi: Smiles, Erose, felicity, radkat, driving I hope you are all well and kicking it however you kick it!!

Happy New Year ladies!!! Here's to losing weight, exercising, reading more, eating less, speaking your mind, loving more, forgiving more, hurting less and traveling more!! or whatever your idea is for 2015...
and because its me....
:hangwashing::shower::dishes::mail::iron::crib::laundry::yellow:
:yellow::shipw::shipw::shipw::smug:
:smug::telephone::telephone::telephone::pizza::pizza::howdy::book::help:
<3<3:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:

I'm doing ok I guess I think my BIG or BFF gave me the Crud!! :nope: either that or my body is in the dumps which could very well be the case considering!!

I took a test yesterday and today to verify its negative B4 booking w the new FS well it's not it's still super faint its been that way for a week so IDK WTH is going on yet again :shrug:
My temps are still up too!!

Hope everyone is getting thru the 1st week back I know my Boys are struggling I'm glad it's a short week but we are getting cold temps so it's hard for us Texans to get otta bed !! :haha:

Morning Ladies

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YO ALL!!!!

Sis - Will you be able to go back and have another blood draw?:hugs:

AFM - AF is still MIA so Dr suggested bloods (again) Results as follows:-

Full Blood Count - NORMAL

B12 (lowish) should be 187 mine was 179

Folate 16.2 - NORMAL

Ferritin - NORMAL

U/E Creatinine - NORMAL

FSH - 6.1

LH - 3.7

Thyroid - 1.5

ALL THE ABOVE ARE GREAT FOR MY AGE!!!!!!!!

BHCG - Under 1 :cry: deff not pregnant so where is she????

Dr's conclusion - is that I am begining to go into menopause because your periods become irregular/longer/shorter etc - so basically I think he doesn't have a clue so he is blaming it on my age:growlmad:

I have to have a repeat blood test for the B12 and he has also recomended an ultrasound (just in case anything was stopping my af).

So for now - I am really in limbo land:wacko:

What a great way to begin the New Year - and of course now hubby is saying what's the point in me going for SA :growlmad: how long has this taken me to get him to agree :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Gonna read back a couple of pages and see what you ladies have been up to:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, are you seeing a reproductive endocrinologist? A usual obgyn would not know anything... Your LH and FSH are great - for even perimenopause, your FSH should be well over 10!! What about AMH - which is the best way to see how many eggies you have left? Why did he not run that key test?

Of course, hubby needs to do a SA...

Kfs – OMG you are almost in second trimester!!!! :happydance: How are you feeling?

Sis – GL with the new FS. I hope your body cooperates and gets back to normal soon so you can try again if you like. And I wonder what you Texans consider to be cold :haha:

Garfie – GL getting some answers, and I hope DH gets back on the SA bandwagon.

Driving - you’re so close to your due date!!! :happydance: How are you feeling?

AFM – I went for another ultrasound for them to check the placenta placement. Ob says it’s still too close to the cervix for his liking – 2.9 cm from cervix. I think he wants it to be more than 3 cm, so it’s pretty close to that and will hopefully migrate a bit further. He wants another ultrasound in 4 weeks, so fingers crossed it works out! :thumbup:

Terri - I'm sorry you're struggling with what to do next. My heart really goes out to you. I think doing some traveling (Mexico sounds great!) would be a great way to get some perspective.

Sis - Hooray for the new FS. Let us know how it goes.

Garfie - I'm sorry you feel like you're in limbo land. I agree that DH should still do the SA.

Kfs - Glad DH got to see LO and that things going well.

Vjean - Man going back to work is tough. Hopefully made easier that LO is with DH. I know that's how I felt.

Katie P - Any baby news?

Wish - Love the smilies as always.

FutureMom - Good luck on the placenta moving out of the way.

Hi Smiles, Driving and everyone else!

AFM - I saw the dr today and asked if she could tell if baby was head down. She felt around and said she thought so. :thumbup: I have an US in 2 weeks so I'll know for sure then. Fx.

TGIF man this week has been a tough one!! My BIGS truck is in the school shop cuz I'm sick of the oil spot in my driveway so having to take him and pick him up is a bummer! :nope: Hopefully it's will be done today!! ;)

My test was finally negative yesterday it's kinda bitter sweet even when u know it's coming it's hard to swallow! :(
DH will hopefully be on his way home soon so we can possible try again soon!!:)

Future the high is 39 I think today which is pretty :cold: for us southern Folks!! :haha:

My LO friend got to Come play last night we haven't seen him since summer and since he started Chemo but my DS was awesome he looked past his hair and the Mask he saw his Buddy!! :)
He even told him his mask was like Darth Vader or A Sniper mask :) stuff like that really makes u thankful for what u have!! <3

Terri hope u are doing well :hugs:

Katie hope u have a new Blue bundle!!

Garfie make him do the SA and Dont give up I'm telling u vitamins have gotten me PG twice ;)

Happy Friday and hope u all have a great Weekend!!

Have a great weekend everyone...

Sis-Yay and boo for the negative test, but at least your DH will be home and you can get back to trying again. When is your appointment with the FS? I can't wait for you to get your baby.

Katie-I hope your absence means you're laid up in a bed somewhere awaiting the arrival of little Cody. I can't wait to hear from you.

Driving-Yeah, how are you feeling. You're not too far away now either. Exciting times!

Futuremom-2.9 is SO close to three, I'm sure everything will be ok. It is great that you get to go in for extra ultrasounds though. That must be reassuring.

Back to the grind for me for another hour. I'm ready to get this weekend started! Boop boop.

Well once again I tried to call to set up an appointment at the new FS once again they r CLOSED!! Really after being off for 3wks I'm really starting to second guess this Dr!! :nope:

So I looked up reviews And they r horrible most of them r old but dang I don't want to go to another Dr that has no time for me!! :(

Sorry feeling a bit defeated today!!

Sis - that really stinks about your new Dr. Maybe you should do a bit more research before you move forward...? Either way, it stinks. :(

Garfie - I agree with Driving. I think you should get a second opinion about your numbers. And tell your DH that he absolutely still needs to do the SA!!

Future - 2.9 is basically 3 so I wouldn't worry too much. I know that's easier said than done though. How have you been feeling?

Rad - Wow. You're getting close now. Are you feeling ready?

Terri - One more hour for me, too! This week has been llloooooooooooong.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hi Ladies!

Cody was born on Wednesday, January 7th, clocking in at a much more reasonable 7 lb. 10 oz....an exact pound less than his Big Sister was! I swear that pound made ALL the difference. He just shot right out of my lady parts like a bullet. Lol! :haha:

Seriously though, it was unbelievabley a pretty pain-free labor and delivery because they hooked me up to the pitocin to induce labor and before the painful contractions even kicked in, they had lined up my epidural. So, the contractions that I did experience before the epidural kicked in were nothing more that a strong menstrual cramp, but spaced nicely apart. Then, it was all bliss and harmony and no pain the rest of the way. They didn't even care that I was only dilated to 3 cm when I got the epidual. With my DD, they really wanted me to try to make it to 4 cm, so I got a good taste of what painful contractions felt like for a while.

I pushed for 15 minutes through 8 contractions and *PLOOP*....he was out. When they laid him on my chest we all laughed at how tiny he was compared to my daughter! So from the start of my pitocin to delivery, the labor only lasted 6 hours and 15 minutes. Praise GOD!!

Cody is such a sweet baby and very laid back, although he does have his days and nights confused, sleeping all day and up every 2 hours at night, but I'll take it! No complaints ever from me. He is my dream come true. Through all the tears and fears of TTC, to the tears and fears of thinking I was going to lose the pregnancy for weeks on end...to be at the finish line with a healthy baby is a miracle to me. I told my husband that even as good as our life already was, I finally feel complete with Cody in it.

He rarely cries and he tolerates my daughter's enthusiasm in her new little brother very well. My daughter adores him and has been such a big helper for me, but she's also just getting on with her life as the new baby "shine" is starting to wear off. No jealousy at all though which was my biggest concern!

Anyway, I may be a bit sporadic on B&B until we get into a routine and I get more sleep, but I'm not going anywhere! I'm sticking around to cheer everyone on. I swear, it's going to be a good year for new babies....I can just feel it! Love to all! <3

PS--I tried to upload pics, but says file is too large. Can't remember how to reduce the size?

Congrats Katie! Your labor sounds lovely! And I know exactly what you mean when you say Cody completes your family. Isn't it an amazing feeling! I'm so glad you checked in and let us know he arrived. :happydance:

I hope you are able to get some sleep and PLEASE figure out how to reduce your picture size. :)

Congratulations Katie!! I'm so happy for you and even happier that he shot right out. You must be so proud of yourself. I love that you said your family is complete. I have tears in my eyes just reading your story. Take care, Sunshine. We love you!

Aww big Congrats Katie, brought tears to my eyes too. Can't wait to see piccys :flower:

Katie - Congratulations!!! Wow - sounds like such an amazing labor and delivery. You sound so happy and deservedly so. Enjoy Cody and your family - check back in when you're ready (and with pics, please). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->