%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Tell them if they want u to relive that Hell they better give u something!! ;) ;)

TGIF even if I have no clue what my body is doing my legs are cramping which is a new one when not PG and my temps are flatter than my chest in 5th grade :shrug:
Hope everyone has a great weekend have fun on Ur trips outta town!! :)

Sis - :rofl: :rofl: I am laughing my butt off at your "flatter than my chest in 5th grade"
awesome... I see you got a new journal - I always think about making one and then I realize how lazy I am about posting as it is...so I guess I'll wait on that one!:haha:

I hope the weekend brings you some answers!!

Blues - I agree with Sis - I would ask for some kind of pain relief or relaxing pill... there is no need to suffer again!!

Radkat - here's hoping you stay cold free!

Driving - the countdown is ON!!

Katie - :coffee::coffee::coffee: waiting on pics lady!!! (aren't I the demanding one - you know when you get to it!:haha:)

:hi: to everyone else

Counting down the hours till I can leave the office and hit the road... I'm crabby and don't want to be here!! :growlmad:
supposed to be 60ish this weekend in Georgia - hello sunshine...I need you...

Edit - I forgot - my DD2 decided this week she wants to run a full marathon - so signing us up for one in May... one week before her graduation... this should be interesting!!
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: (this is what I look like running)

Grrrrr, I cannot find any way to reduce my picture sizes to post pics of the baby. Super irritated!!!

I have to Use photobucket so I have no clue!! :shrug:

Been having horrible back ache all day and some cramps I think AF is finally going to show!! :(

Wow - it's quiet here...no one with any news? Baby pics, new babies, BFP's, test results, road trips, assorted tales of assorted children? :shrug: I hope everyone's okay and that the thread isn't dying...:nope:

Well, I'm busy busy busy...only 9 more days of work before I go on mat leave (we're allowed to go up to 17 weeks early in Canada) AND we're moving to our new house on the 31st, so I'm busy marking and about to be busier - final exams start on Wednesday. And trying to do some packing each day, but THAT's not happening. :haha: We signed up for prenatal classes in March but still haven't got an OB GYN in our new city....might have to drive over an hour to the hospital in labour if this keeps up :happydance:

Anyways, sorry I don't have anything THAT interesting to say, I just wanted to bump the thread so it doesn't die. :cry: I hope everyone's doing GREAT!!!

I'm still here just dazed and confused w my temps I woke up later everyday so I'm suspecting they r wrong :shrug: plus my OPKs have been pretty dark the last few days !!!

I'm here, too.... just STILL trying to figure out how the frick to post pictures of Cody!! I may have to try Sis's suggestion of Photobucket tomorrow. Hope everyone is well and just busy!

Hi everyone. I'm in the airport headed back home! I had a weekend away from the public and feel so out of touch. I wasn't even sure who is going to the Super Bowl! But now I'm back with the living.
Driving-hope all is going well.

Sis-your flat temps comment made me laugh too. Looks like you Od from here. Yay!

Wish-yeah for a marathon. I ran over the weekend since it was warm and I've been feeling really good. I like the way you look when you run!

Future mom-glad all sounds like it's going well. I'm glad you checked in.

AFM-no real report. I never heard from the study. I'll have to check my junk mail when I get home.

Hi to everyone else. <3

Rad - Hope you were able to fight off that cold.

Blues - Ugh. That stinks that you might have to go through the HSG again. I really hope that you can find a way out of it. And if not, they need to figure something out - stronger meds or something.

Sis - Sorry that you're not feeling 100% but it definitely looks like you O'd so that's good, right? Were you trying this month?

Wish - Hope you had a great weekend. And you're AMAZING for signing up for a marathon. I think we're opposite twinnies in that category for sure. I could barely run down the road at this point.

Katie - Still patiently waiting for that pic :)

Future - Wow. You sound really busy! Congrats on the move and for almost being on maternity leave. Very jealous of your 17 weeks! :)

Terri - Were you down visiting your moto friends this weekend? Hope you had a great trip.

Back at work today after the long weekend. I swear, having days off makes it much harder to come back, right? Anyway, had my first trimester screen yesterday. All looked well on the ultrasound. New profile pic. :) Had bloods and the materni21 test done - will have those results sometime next week.

Kfs1 can u post a pic here so we can guess on the nub?!!? So glad everything is going well!!

Terri hope u had a great time Away!!

Katie photobucket might be your only choice idk I don't use a pc anymore so I have no clue really sorry!! :shrug:

AFM yea I think I Od but I'm not sure how well I spotted the day of O and a Lil the day after
I haven't gotten AF since my test went negative so I'm not sure what to think we did get 3 days in but DH wasn't taking anything and my body is messed up so I'm not holding my breath :shrug:

Happy Tue that feels like Monday :nope:

Hi all. Afraid not much to report here. Still haven't decided whether to properly try again. Just going with the flow at the mo.x

Let's see if this Photobucket album works. I posted a bunch of pics from the hospital to yesterday....

https://s1057.photobucket.com/user/kcampbell0677/library/

Great pics!!! Wow - doesn't look like you just had a baby!

Katie – WOW!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:You two look GREAT!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations again. How are you feeling?
Sis – I hope your body gets back to normal soon.:hugs:
kfs – Your ultrasound looks great and I hope the test results are too. You’re already in 2nd trimester!!! :happydance: Remind me – is this your first baby? Yes, we’re very fortunate in Canada with maternity leave. And trust me....our taxes reflect this too (but totally worth it).
Terri – Welcome back! Missed you. :hugs:

Question for “experienced mommies” – what the heck did you do about the pain of the stretching in your belly? I’m almost 30 weeks and it’s painful!!! I’ve tried body butter but that’s not working. Any advice is welcome!

Katie - you look amazing!!!!! Love love love all those pictures - Cody is soooooo cute
If I wasn't on my phone you would get a smiley brigade - that will come later!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!

:hi: to everyone else
I'm in Chicago - got home yesterday afternoon from Georgia... Teaching this week - my diet is already ruined!!! Damn Chicago food!!! :)
Oh well new day tomorrow
I am on day 11 of AF... She just won't leave and I quite unexpectedly started bleeding super heavy with clots on Friday night -(sorry tmi) I thought she was done and it has continued on for four days!!!! Wtf??? My husband was so freaked out he wanted to go to ER when I got back from ga last night.... But I said no... What can they do anyway... So I am hoping the pain and :witch: fly away soon.. I'm tired of it all!!!
Hope the rest of you ladies are enjoying your night!!!

O-M-Goodness!! He is adorable!! And you look so pretty and happy. Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us. I can't wait to see more!

Hi ladies - hope you're doing well. Going in for my C-section tomorrow. Will update you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->