%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yay Katie!! Congrats and good to hear everything went smoothly!!

Well I have an Appointment for the other Dr on 1/22!! I will go and talk to her and go from there!! I have to give someone a chance B4 I judge!! Hope she has a better plan for me to help me get my Rainbow!! :)

Congrats Katie!
Kfs-i love your new pic!

Well i finally made an appointment with the ivf clinic. Its on 1/29. They want me to repeat the hsg but I don't think I can go through that again. I'm going to tell them id rather try iui first. If it fails then we know that the issue is both of us not just him. If it fails then we can proceed with the ivf. I hope that they agree with that.

Blues can u repost the link for lower IVF didn't u say u had something?!??!

Also I think IUI is the way to go 1st then try IVF if needed GL!!

Terri not sure if u r checking in still u might want to ask Ur Dr about a study for ladies w 3 failed IVF attempts I'm not sure if it's still available but it's a Clinical Study!!
I looked into one for me but since I have 3 MC I don't qualify :(

Happy Hump Day Ladies!!

I still don't know what's what I'm getting cramps on and off but no AF and my temp is low like O is approaching :shrug:

Great news Sis and Blues. I hope you don't have to repeat the HSG either. What a pain. And yeah, totally start with IUI if nothing but age is a factor.

Yes, I'm still checking in. I'm waiting for Katie's pics. hee hee. I will email the clinic and ask if they know anything about that. Does FET count as a failed IVF? I guess I can always ask. Thanks. That might be helpful for us. I'm not temping this time, but I imagine my O day should be around now. I'm going to Georgia for about a week to hang with my moto. friends, so I'll be distracted if I am in the TWW. hee hee. :wacko:

Hi all - Katie, waiting for your pictures :)

Blues, Terri, Sis - you are in my thoughts. Hope you figure out what your next steps are so you can be at peace with your decisions. My fingers are always crossed for you.

Haven't posted for a while because the last 10 days or so were brutal. My boss (who is sort of evil and badly organized) suddenly realized (after knowing since last summer) that I was going to go out on leave and basically tried to get me to do the next 3 months' work in 10 days. A few projects she sat on since like September suddenly had to get finished. I literally worked 12 hour days and all weekend. It was insane. One of my feet swelled up badly and I was so exhausted... Then she tried to get me to start my mat leave late but I said no. She still called me... Ugh. If I weren't the main breadwinner and they did not pay me really well + usually reasonable hours, I would totally be looking for a new job right now. Still might.

Anyway, now I have slept for like 3 days straight and am waiting to see what the dr says. I will be either induced or have a c-sec next week depending on the final tests... I am large and tired.

Driving-wow your boss us a real piece of work. I can't believe your baby will be here any day now!

Driving-You're almost there! Power through...your boss is terrible, but I'm not surprised. That kind of stuff happens everywhere when a boss or someone higher realizes that someone is retiring, leaving, out even though they've known for ages. It's overwith now, so just take it easy the next few days. <3

:hi: ladies!

Katie - yes pictures please and I love how you describe pushing Cody out - just made me smile!! Congrats lady you made it... I remember us begging you not to drink that wine because you were spotting - and now look!! here he is!!! :hugs::happydance:

Driving - yes I am with Terri - glad its over - and here's hoping you aren't miserable these last few days!! YOUR BABY WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK!!!! :happydance:
time is flying!!

Sis, Blues and Terri - I am saying prayers for you ladies that you find your own way and whatever you decide that peace enters!!! not easy decisions no matter where you are in the process!! :hugs2:

:hi: to everyone else

Been really busy ladies so not checking in as much... headed to Augusta Georgia (TERRI we might be in the same state for while!!!) to visit with my daughter this weekend (and to take her dog to her :dog:)
I am road tripping with my DD2 - so should be fun...
headed to Poland in Feb and made cabin reservations in Montana for our family vacation in August...
just wish it was August already...can't wait!!
much love ladies!!

Terri I think it had to be at least 2 fresh cycles which I believe u had right?? I will see if I can find the clinical trail for ya!! :)

Thanks blues yea it's the website I found also but I have had too many MC to qualify!! :(

I wrote to the people doing the study to see what they say and I explained what I did. It's kind of far away, but my boss doesn't get in until noon so if I have to go to work late for a month, so be it. I don't even care about work right now.

Wish-I'll be on the coast so yeah!! Same state, different area. I'll wave on my way north from Jacksonville.

Have a great rest of the week everyone! Driving-can't wait to hear your baby story!

Blues - Good luck at your RE appointment. Why do they want you to do a repeat HSG if you've already had one done? I think your plan sounds good, though. Try the IUI first.

Terri - Have a great time in Georgia! That study definitely sounds interesting. I hope you hear back from them soon.

Driving - Wow. I can't believe you're so close! Yeah - your boss sounds like a nightmare. I hope you can get out of there sooner than later.

Wish - Have a great time visiting your daughter. I'm jealous of all of your vacations! Montana sounds amazing.

Nothing to report here. Been crazy-busy at work and pretty much just hibernating from the cold otherwise. :)

:cold: yes hibernating here too and it's not near as Cold I'm sure :haha:

Still can't figure out what's going on w my body might have to get Bloodwork if something doesn't happen soon :(
I really think I'm trying to ovulate but it's strange I haven't bled at all :shrug: OPKs are Negatory!! :shrug:

Congrats, Katie! Glad things went well.

Driving - I'm glad you're done with that boss for awhile. Sounds like next week is the big week. Keep us posted.

Sis - I'm sorry things are so confusing right now. Glad you have the dr appointment scheduled.

Wish - I like all of your vacations, but Poland sounds amazing.

Terri- Still thinking of you. I hope this study can be of some help.

Hi to Blues, Kfs, Garfie, Nessaw and all the others I'm missing.

All's well here. Fighting a cold. DH has it pretty bad, hoping I don't get it that bad.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/2275939-sis4us-still-trying-catch-her-birdy.html

Finally made a journal can't rembember how Confuzion told me to change the title :(

Kfs-they want me to repeat because I spasmed so much. They feel it wasn't accurate. Just thinking about redoing it makes me nauseous and weepy. I have a high pain tolerance but that really was over my threshold. It was pure will thst kept me on the table in order to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->