%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yay More Babies hope everything goes smoothly Driving!!! :)

Driving - Thinking of you today! Can't wait to hear the report and see pics if your little one.

Katie - OMG, love the pics. Cody is so adorable and you look amazing! Congratulations again.

Future - Yep. This is our first. :)

Wish - That's so annoying about the witch. WTF? I hope you're not in too much pain.

Katie- thanks for sharing the photos. Congrats again!

Driving- good luck!

Wish- hope AF goes away for you soon! 11 days is crazy, especially with heavy bleeding- my mc wasn't even that bad!

AFM- I'm mostly just lurking, partly because I've been busy at work now that classes have started again, partly because I'm still just waiting for AF to TTC again. I've thought AF was coming a few times, but so far nothing. My FS is sending me a prescription to get it going though if she's not here by next week. I'm on CD41 if you count the first day of bleeding for the mc as CD1.

Cody is adorable Katie, what beautiful pics of you both :thumbup:

Good Luck Driving, can't wait to see pics.

Hi to everyone else, I keep popping in for a nosey :blush: lol

My daughter is 37 weeks now but she has developed o/c so they are wanting to induce her :wacko: she's quite down about it as she was really hoping for the home birth in the pool again...I'm really hoping this little man makes an appearance on his own before next Tue :winkwink:

I'm still struggling with my cycles but have started on the Thyroxine so hopefully I will feel much better soon, I've noticed a difference in my energy levels these last few days...yay i feel like cleaning and going out again!! oh for normality to resume..:happydance:

x

Hiiiii ladies!!!!!

Katie!!!! Cody is so darn handsome. Love the pic of your daughter holding him. And I have to say you look gorgeous girlfriend!!! Two snaps up. Lol

Driving....hoping all goes well today. Can't wait to hear an update.

Terri....FX you can take part in the study. I'm not sure what it would entail but if it gets you closer to our BFP go for it!

Sis...hoping the new Dr.gives you some insight :hugs:

Wish....amazeballs on running a marathon with your daughter. Running a marathon is so impressive to me. I'm not a runner and the few times I've tried to get into it I said " forget this...it's hard" lol. Running looks so easy until you do it.

Kfs....loooooove the sono of the baby. You're in the 2nd trimester now right? I swear it feels like everyone else's pregnancy flies by but mine felt like I was pregnant for an eternity. Lol

VJean....how has it been going back to work? How is Keegan sleeping at night?

Momof3...:did I miss the announcement on what you were having?

Hi to everyone else. Radkat, Moni, Nessaw, blues, future mom and anyone else I missed.

In my world I'm still adjusting to work and home life. Waking up with Mia at night and working all day is a tad tough but I'll power through. Work is busy. I am currently trying to wait and see if I still have a job due to our acquisition of another company. So on edge about that. I also launched my website and have been doing home parties so that's also keeping me busy. If you guys are looking for fun bedroom items check out my website :haha: Sometimes there aren't enough hours in a day for me. Lol. Mia is doing well, growing like a weed in the Summer. Lol. I'll post a pic of her after this if it allows me to.

Driving – GL!!!!!! :thumbup:

Kfs – our first one too...the changes your body will go through are super cool (and a bit painful) especially once you “pop” (start showing). :haha: It was around week 25/26 for me.

Fezzle – my first cycle after MC was super long too, but then I got preggers on my very next cycle after that...so be patient!!! :dust:

Smiles – what is your website? :shrug:

AFM – I’m just working and packing still. I think my co-workers are throwing me a “surprise” baby shower next week. That’s pretty cool since I don’t have any family close so I wasn’t expecting to have one. :happydance:

Driving - So excited for you and sending good vibes your way!

Katie - Love the pics! I agree the one of your DD holding him is just the cutest.

Wish - So sorry for the long AF. Time to move along, witch! And kudos to training for a marathon. Will you run the whole thing? I've done a few, but WALKING only. Totally different.

Terri - Sometimes checking out for awhile is good. I'm glad you're back though. You're missed on here when you're not around.

Sis - When's your dr's appt, soon, yes?

FutureMom - Yeah for a baby shower. So much fun.

Kfs - So exciting that you're in 2nd tri now. Feels like a good hurdle to get through the 1st.

Smiles - Cool that you're doing parties. Just for extra $$ or are you hoping to do this full time? Sometimes I wonder about a total career change.

AFM - Had my 36 week US and appt today. He is head down and average on all measurements. Estimated weight 6lbs 5oz right now. Which is great, I don't need any big or tiny babies. :haha: Talk to the doctor about my plans for natural birth. First birth was an induction/epidural, etc, so I wasn't sure how she'd feel about all my plans. She was on board with everything I wanted, so I'm super happy with that. Things are getting real around here!

Future mom.....that would be helpful wouldn't it?? Lol. It's shopm2v.com. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Rad....I actually started the company in 2008, dabbled in it here and there then life got in the way so I slowed down on doing parties for a while. Started again last year and now I'm hoping to make a career change. This would allow me to make my own hours and spend more time at home. Plus it's just all around fun to do the parties....I get to play games, do give-a-ways and just have a good time and laugh as I explain some of the products. I just did a party this past Saturday and after I did my presentation, a stripper performed. I HAD to hang around until after he was done....you know in case women wanted to order stuff after seeing him. What can I say, it's such a tough job but someone has to do it :haha:

Oh....and man, it's about to happen for you real soon!!!! The baby will be here before you know it.

Almost everybody's back!!! How exciting. Hope all is going well Driving. Breathe, breathe. Hee hee.

Felicity-I hope your new grand baby comes soon too. Yay!! And good for you for having more energy.

Smiles-I'll check out your site in the morning. I think one of my FB friends has those parties and is always advertising, but I don't want to spend the money and meet new friends. I'll find something I like though, I'm sure.

Kfs1-yay for being in the second tri. Time is really flying!

Fezzle-hopefully things will get going soon for you. Your body was in perfect shape before so maybe it's just getting everything back to where it was so you can have a healthy baby this time. :hugs:

Future mom-yay for a surprise shower. I hope they really are doing something if you suspect it. But if not, maybe we can have one on here for you, but not a surprise. Hee hee.

Wish- did you agree to he marathon? Send me your training plan and I'll train with you from afar. I'm ready to do another race. This weekend I'm planning 7 miles. Time to ramp up.

I am enjoying my break. I'm back to running and now that I'm home from my short vacation I can get cooking again. I'm having some girlfriends over on Sat. And then it's a week of dinners and the theater. Annie is coming on Tuesday. And then the Super Bowl party is right around the corner. So glad school is over. I'd probably be going back soon if I still had classes.

:hi: ladies it is so good to see everyone posting again!!!

Terri - totally sending you my training plan when I get home!!! Yay for running!!!

Driving - hope all went well can't wait to see your little tyke!!!

Sis- wasn't your appt yesterday? Or today? Give us am update when you can!!

I'm sorry I can't go back far since I'm in my phone - but will update properly once I'm at a real computer

I'm still bleeding - yesterday was awful I could barely walk due to the tummy pain... I finally broke down and called my OB/gyn and talked to the nurse... They thought I should go to ER But I'm in Chicago and alone... I just didn't want to... So instead I got food and laid in my hotel room bed from 6pm - 530 this morning - still bleeding this morning (and tmi) with clots... I don't get it... The dr wanted me to come in a do a beta... What??? I've been bleeding for 13 days and u want to do is see my HCG levels... I don't believe I am pg... If I was that bean is long gone... But my hubby and I have barely been speaking and only had "relations" once and I didn't even think I was fertile then...
Sorry to ramble but I'm at a loss here... But I have to teach this morning - so I'm praying the pain stays away... And the dr will see me this afternoon and I'm hoping he will do more than a stupid blood test !!!

Wow wish I hope u figure things out that awful maybe U got my AF since I didn't get one :haha:
Hope u feel better today!!

AFM I go to the new FS today I will update later!!

Wish...I hope you feel better soon and they can pinpoint what's going on :hugs:

Sis...good luck at the new doc today

Terri...I literally laughed out loud when you said you're not interested in new friends :haha:

I have some really good news. My daughter received acceptance letters to all 3 high schools she applied to! One school didn't offer any scholarship $, one offered her $1,000 off tuition just for her first year only but the third school that we didn't even think about because the tuition was pricey and we only put them down to receive her test scores because we were given the option to send the scores to 3 schools free of charge is offering her $3,000 off tuition for ALL 4 years! Apparently she did well on the entrance exam and her grades are great too :happydance: so I'm a happy mom right now. So we're leaning towards that school. We have to weigh the pros and cons of each school before making a final decision.

Little Patrick was born yesterday, 9 lbs 4 oz, 21 in. So glad we did a c-section, it has been so much easier than my vaginal birth. The scar throbs a little when I get out of bed but otherwise I feel a lot better and more energetic. Patrick is lovely and snuggly and bf like a champ. Will figure out how to post a pic soon...

Yay welcome Patrick!! I'm sure your Whoha is glad I did the Csection too 9lbs wow!! :) :)

AFM my appointment went well except for the fact I have A Huge cyst on my left ovary Again :nope:
But the new FS has more testing she wants me to do a 2hr Glucose yay for me :sick:
She thinks metformin might be an option for me and maybe even Levenox so I'm glad to have more options!!

Driving-Thanks for checking in. I've been checking back all day. congratulations and Happy Birthday, Patrick!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Glad you're doing well.

Sis-Perfect, perfect news. I'm so happy your new FS is nice and has a plan. Looking forward to your future.

Driving- congrats! Welcome, Patrick!

Sis- I'm on Metformin; I think it's really helped.

I'm spotting now so hopefully I'll get some flow soon!

I still haven't gotten AF either Fezzle she asked if Ive taken a HPT :haha: I'm not sure I even ovulated so ummm Nope!! I'm pretty sure it's that huge Cyst holding stuff up :nope:

I'm down for taking it everyone that does has girls and losses weight so hey win win!! ;)

Hi Ladies,
Just jumping in real quick to say a big thank you for all the sweet words about me and Cody! I haven't read over the last page or so of everyone's posts so I will catch up later and respond properly to everyone. My mother is giving me the stink-eye because I've been hogging the computer doing stuff I need to get done and she has a major Candy Crush addiction...so things are going to start getting hairy soon if I don't let her have her fix for the day! Catch up later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->