%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I think it's a Great idea KFS1!! Also u too Neesaw!! :)

AFM still HIGH on monitor got a U/S today and I have a 18mm follie on the right side will most likely get a peak in the AM we shall see!! FXFX

Nessaw-great news. Woohoo!! How is newleywed life so far?

Kfs1-I love the idea of a surprise for your sister and your shower will be a lot of fun. She was so considerate of your feelings I think it's the least you could do. How fun!!

Sis-c'mon peak!!

Nessaw - Great news. We'll be rooting for you this month!

Sis - You, too! :)

Almost everything is sorted for the wedding now! Our date is 25 April, and the hotel and registrar are booked now, as well as the campervan for our honeymoon in Spain! I've got my dress and most of the accessories. I'm not sure what OH is wearing yet. The big tasks remaining now are to book a photographer and get our rings, but most of it's taken care of now!

I'm only CD4, taking Clomid again, so not much going on for me with TTC. People who are due around the time I would have been have been announcing their pregnancies in the last few weeks, so that's been hard. I just found out today one of our friends is pregnant and due a few weeks after I would have been, so I'm feeling a bit down today about not having that chance for us to pregnant and due around the same time.

:hi: ladies

Fezzle - your wedding and honeymoon sound so AWESOME!! :happydance: and I am sorry about all the pregnancy announcements - :hugs::hugs: know that we are all cheering for you and your announcement is just around the corner!!

Nessaw - I am so stinking excited about you guys going for it again!! :dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo:
I'll be here cheering and cheering for you!!

Sis - I sure hope you get your peak - your temps are flat lands again it seems... but that's ok - you have gotten your BFP before in that land!!! FX for you!!!

Terri - one more week of pills!!! :happydance: and then time for a great egg plumping session and awesome retrieval!!! I got my cheer outfit on for you too!! :happydance: (no worries I won't share a picture of that :haha:)

kfs - I cannot believe how many weeks you are now!! How exciting and you're staying team yellow!! its hard but so worth it to have a surprise at the end!!! :hugs2: and yes surprise the sister!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Radkat - congrats on your smooth delivery (I just had michael jackson flash through my mind (ok smooth criminal) .... i digress... anyways - congrats on your sweet LO!!!

blues - im sorry you cycle is still wonky... I hope it gets back on track SOON!!! Hang in there...:hugs:

Moni - :hi: seriously your baby boy will be here before we know it!! :happydance:

:hi: Erose, Katie, momof3, and all you other lovely ladies...

AFM: my DH's best friend and his wife announced last night they are expecting - after 3 years and 2 early losses I am PUMPED for them... they didn't announce until they saw the heartbeat so I am just so happy for them - God is good!!!
We are closing on our new house on 15 April (take :gun: IRS)... and we are so pumped... we got to show the house to our parents and the kids last weekend and everyone says the house is a dream house... of course it is we feel like God set it all up just for us!!!
Happy Tuesday ladies!!!

Wish so glad everything w the house is falling into place!!! :)

Fezzle yay for the wedding plans going smoothly sorry about feeling down I know it ALL to well :hugs:

AFM still a HIGH today man now I wish I would have ordered the trigger shot yesterday instead of assuming I would O today :gun:

Fezzle that's so exciting. My husband didn't get his suit til 3 days before the wedding!
Well I'm 39 today. Cd 5-should start poas for cbfm tom. Have taken clomid cd2-6 (tom) 25mg. Just hoping. Thanks for your very kind wishes. I hope things work out. Weirdly I find my nails when they are strong and not splitting give me a good omen on a bfp. Fx

Happy Birthday, Nessaw!! My nails have been strong once, and that was after about 6 months of continuous use of my prenatals. They are all torn and weak now, but I'm about to start taking them every day very soon. Enjoy your day today.

Happy Bday Neesaw!! :cake: Another Fish ;)

Well my boobs have been aching since this afternoon so I took another OPK it's+++ and I got a Peak finally!!! :)

neesaw- we're cycle buddies this time! And Clomid on the same days too!

High on cbfm this morning cd 6. Last time on it with clomid it was low cd6. Mysterious!
Yeah! For peak sis.
Fezzle let's keep everything crossed for cycle buddies. When do you ov on clomid? Mine is usually cd12ish.
Hi all. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a tough day at school but a lovely eve with the hubbie. Our new kitchen is finished-will try and get some pics up.

Looks like I will be going back to my Old FS the new Dr price list is ridiculous I was only paying $300 per IUI w my old FS well the new FS wants $700 WTF!! I knew from the beginning they were not ALL there !!! :nope:
Sorry mischief if u like them the Dr is nice but they haven't really done Crap for me in the 3mos I've been there NOTHING!! :nope:

Anywho I got a temp jump so FX FX I get a BFP and they can ALL Suck It!! :)

neesaw- The first cycle I took Clomid, I got my peak OPK on CD15. Last cycle it wasn't until CD20, though last cycle just felt really 'off' all the way until I ovulated! Plus, I didn't get a positive OPK on the ics until two days after I got the peak on the digi, so it might have been even later than that.

I'm hoping it'll be around CD15 again. I feel like having a cycle like my first one (which ended in a BFP) is a good sign even if that doesn't mean anything!

Happy bday Ness!

Yay for peak sis! Did you get the package?

Yes I got it yesterday It must have been out there all nite since it was kinda damp :haha:

Thanks so much u ladies ALL take such great care of me !! I will start using it when AF shows if she shows ;)

Wish - congratulations on the house!! It sounds so amazing. Can't wait to see pics.

Fezzle - congrats on the wedding plans!

Nessaw - Happy Birthday!!! Glad you can be cycle buddies with Fezzle.

Sis - so, are you going to try an IUI next cycle?

With everything they want to charge me NO!! Either we will do a medicated cycle w TI or we will be getting the Hscope done from my old DR!! :shrug:

Going to the dentist today getti g the rest of my fillings done just incase I get that BFP :)
Getting ALL my Ducks in a Row!! ;) ;)

Well I almost broke down into tears at the Dentist so I just left after my cleaning :nope:

The teeth I needed filled have huge cavities NOW and low and behold I have more cavities on the teeth that were fine when I saw the plan of 7,800 I just lost it!!
The dentist is baffeled on how fast my cavities are growing the only thing we can think is it's due to the MCs :(

When it rains it pours and floods I guess :rain:

Oh Sis. :hugs: I'm so sorry all these rain clouds are overhead. Hopefully you can get a natural BFP and things will start to turn around. Hang in there, love.

I'm hoping that's why I'm so emotional :cry: I think I'm just so stressed but it would be nice if it was due to Hormones ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->