%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

My temp took a dump this AM got a BFN on a FRER and a faint line on a blue dye my DH got by accident!! I don't trust it I'm having cramps so AF should show tomorrow most likely!:nope:

Great temp jump today!! Darn those blue dye tests! Stalking!:winkwink:

Here's a Penguin pic.

Driving - glad your recovery is going so well. Hooray for a PR trip. Enjoy!

Nessaw - Fx you caught that egg.

Terri - So exciting that you're stimming now.

Sis - Fx for implantation.:thumbup:

He's beautiful!

Love the little penguin!!

Hi to all.

I am definitely slowing down. Getting lower back and upper backpain periodically. Very tired ,until I lay down for bed - then cant sleep. I good stretch for me is 4 hours - got that last night and feel great today.

I had a scan on Wed that went well - all is looking good. Bigboy kept sticking his arms in the way of their measurements. I told the tech, his daddy has long arms and so he is just showing off. Lots of waves meant no good pics.

Then had my non-stress test - baby is "perfect". After the nursed told me I had a couple of contractions during the test - didn't feel them. I guess that is pretty common at this stage - too bad they cant all be like that!

I still have a ton to do. We are touring the hospital on Sunday. The baby's dresser doesn't come until early April - socant put his stuff away until then. Hope he stays in place until May (remind me I said this later when I am hoping he comes early!

Hope everyone else is well!

I think my temp is up cuzi got the bug my son had still getting BFN !!! :(

Sis-Your charts are so exciting every month. Sorry you got a BFN this time around. fxfx it jumps up tomorrow. How is your tattoo coming along?

Not much going on here..still stimming and on every other day scans. The exciting time is coming up next week though. I'm thinking retrieval may be Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll see..

AF showed last night along w a bout of throwing up so that was SUPER nice :nope:

I've been trying to make an appointment for my Tattoo but I have t gotten a call back yet :(
Calling the DR in the AM to see if we can do medicated w TI we will see what she says !! :shrug:

Will be looking for an update Terri!! ;)

Sorry Sis. What a nightmare. Hopefully you're feeling better now aside from not hearing from the tattoo guy. Boooo on him.

I went in today for bw/us and I have to go back on Tuesday. My largest follie is about 15 and there are 8-9 smaller ones. Not bad so far. I'm thinking that my retrieval will be on Thursday. I have dinner plans and I was supposed to work second shift that day. I hate canceling plans so maybe retrieval will be Friday. :)

Today Fun and I went to a personal leash walking class. The trainer gave me a clicker to use for all my future fosters. Fun did great because he loves treats and will do anything for food. We also went to the park afterwards to practice and finally, he got another X-ray on his leg. I'm sad because the X-ray looked good so his days here are numbered I'm afraid. :nope:

Sis - Ugh. Sorry you're not feeling well. Keep us posted for this month's plan after you talk to your doc.

Terri - Your progress sounds great! How are you feeling about everything? So, since they're freezing the embies this round, how long do they wait until they freeze them? And then will you take another month off before you start your next round? Aww - and I'm sorry that Fun might be leaving you soon. I don't know how you do it. It has to be so tough. I've been missing my dog soooooooo much lately but I think we're going to wait until we're in a bigger house (in the next 2 years) before we get another one.

Hi everyone else! Not much to report here. I have a follow-up appt on Wednesday to check on my placenta so hopefully all will be good. We haven't been able to BD since we found that out so I'm hoping that we get the green light after Wednesday. I finally had nothing going on this weekend so I got a lot of cleaning and organizing done around the house which felt great. Still a lot to do but it was a start at least.

They still wait until Day 5 or 6 for blastocyst stage, so it's the same as before. Yesterday at my appointment they counted 10 follies again, so I'm guessing when all is said and done, we'll probably have 3 to freeze. You know they usually say that half are mature, and then less than that fertilize, so I'm just trying to be realistic about everything. How do I feel? meh. HA!!HA!! I'm not sure about taking a cycle off. I'm thinking that I can start the next cycle immediately, but I probably have to take BCP again, which is like another month delay. I'll email the nurse and ask.

I hope your appointment goes well and you get the green light!

About Fun, now I'm really excited about that clicker training, so I want him to stay a little longer, but it is what it is. I love fostering SO much that we just can't adopt him. If we go through human adoption, we really need $, and dogs can be expensive. I can think of every excuse in the book why we should not adopt him, so I'll just end here. I do love him, though. hee hee. *sad face*

Well I gotta go for CD3 bloods and start Femara today!! FXFX

Dentist didn't have anything until next Tue so I guess it's Tattoo time :)
Tattoo Artist was in San Antonio for Comic Con so I can't be Mad at em!!

Isnt it so BAD that I would rather 2-4 hrs of Tattooing than to go to the Dentist :rofl:

kfs- I hope you get to BD again soon!

terri- good luck with those follies! I hope you don't have to go back on BCPs

Sis- I'm the same way. I don't think there's anything I'd want to do less than the dentist!

It's 9dpo/10dpo for me. If AF doesn't show up by Sunday, I'll test then. I was having some specific cramps on Sunday and I definitely feel like I've ovulated, but no symptom that makes me feel either pregnant or like AF is coming yet.

Fezzle-I can't believe your wedding day is almost here. Yeah!

Sis-I don't mind the dentist but I'd rather get a tattoo over going to the dentist too. hee hee. Comic Con/SXSW in Austin. Texas is hoppin' this time of year. Hope this medicated cycle is it for you.

I am slated to have retrieval on Saturday. I'm happy it's not during the week, but I could use a day off too, so either way will be ok. This is it for us. Our new insurance is a scam, and I'm out of prescription money already. I can afford the FET meds out of pocket, but I can't afford any more of the stimming drugs, and I don't even have enough to get me through another cycle, so we'll see what happens this time around.

Fun is leaving on Thursday. I'll take him to the vet for his checkup and then to the SPCA for adoption. :cry: He's learned a lot and had a fun time at our house, but it's time for him to go meet his forever family. I just hope he gets better and better at walking on the leash. We will really miss him.

:hi: girls

Fezzle - FX the wicked :witch: doesn't show up and Sunday is your lucky day!!! :hugs2: and I am confessing I had no idea where you wedding location is - so I had to look it up!!! :dohh: but it looks wonderful!! I am so excited for you!!

Terri - :hugs2: I am sorry about your screwed up insurance and that Fun is leaving this week... why do things have to be so hard?? I guess that is a question for the ages... anyway - I have my FX for Saturday and always HOH for you :hug:

Sis - good luck on your medicated cycle! I kept asking for femara but my OB/GYN won't give it to me...I really hope this does the trick - is your hubby still taking his vits? and love the tattoo... I am too chicken to do anything like that (or even get a tatoo at all!!) but I do admire the handywork of others! I love that show Bad Ink where the guys in Vegas fix bad tattoos - those guys are bad a$$...

kfs - good luck at your appointment today - I hope that placenta has moved out of the way!!! and congrats for still being team yellow!! My youngest was team yellow all the way!!! :)

:howdy: to all the other lovely oldies out there...

AFM: 3 more days of BCP - ff says I am on day 75... lovely!!! I am scheduled to have a lap at the end of May - so I guess I am not TTC until some time after that :shrug: I have been reading BnB but not much to say on my end so not posting much... yesterday I had to help a couple fill out life insurance forms on twins they had but didn't make it :cry: some parts of my job REALLY sucks...
But my boss said he may be moving me so my days working casualty operations are hopefully short... and of course still closing on new house on April 15th... and got a new haircut yesterday - so today I am experiencing hair cut hangover - you know when you can't style your hair as cute as the stylist did??? :rofl:

HCH :rofl: that's funny and I never can style my hair either way :haha: Tomboy here!! ;)

I have been force feeding them to DH for 2 days but he woke up sick I'm afraid he won't take em!! :nope:

Terri so sorry Fun is leaving and FX we r bump buddies soon!! :)

KFS GL e the scan!!

AFM I only had light bleeding for 2 days which bothers me since I was so sure I was PG :nope:
Taken my Femara will call about my trigger today!!

Hi Wish!
Closing is right around the corner. Woohoo!! I bet you guys are super excited. CD75?! hee hee. That's crazy, but whatever it takes to get you back in tip top shape.

Sorry about the family with the twins. Just heartbreaking. What department are you going to next? Do you have any idea, or your boss is going to surprise you?

I don't think anyone can do their hair right the day after they get a haircut, and that's why everyone notices that you got a haircut. :haha: It's a built in way to fish for compliments. hee hee. Thanks for checking in. I've missed you and your emoticons. hee hee.

Sis-That would be awesome if we really were bump buddies. fxfx.

Hehehe Terri - my boss did tell me where he wants me to go - and its a big secret around here - so no one knows but me I think... its just to another department down the hall.:thumbup: so no biggie... ill be in charge of 13-15 people I think... (down from 20-25 now) - my boss tells me they need leadership because they haven't had any... *cue me looking around - like me?? :rofl:

I am looking forward to the change for sure!!
Yes closing is right around the corner - but up next is my 2nd wedding anniversary(the 30th) and since we are buying a house - no gifts (atleast I think)
:)

Sis - good luck with the trigger... are you doing iUI or just a medicated cycle...

Fezzle - I'm really hoping that witch stays away! Fx!

Terri - Aww, I'm sorry about Fun. :( I know you're going to miss him.

Sis - Fx for your medicated cycle! What does Femara do again?

Wish - Wow. I can't believe you've been on BCPs for that long. Have they been monitoring the cyst? Congrats on the house again! Post pics if you can.

Hi everyone else!

My appointment went well yesterday, although slightly annoying because that office seriously takes FOREVER. I was there for 2 1/2 hours, most of the time waiting. The baby is weighing 1 pound and right on schedule. He/she was upside down so all we could really see was its butt. :) I still have placenta previa but he seems to think it will move based on what he's seeing. But that means STILL no BDing until my next appointment, which is in 4 weeks. Booooooo. :(

It's like Clomid w out so many side effects and it doesn't think my lining which seems to have issues sometimes!!

Just Timed Intercourse (TI) can't afford the $700 this dr wants for IUI!! :nope:

Got the lower part of my Tattoo yesterday and that rose to cover up my sad fairy ..... FYI A$$ cheek tatts hurt the worse :haha:

Omg girls I thought I was out with no peak on the cbfm. Realised today I was late and got a bfp on a cb digi-2-3 weeks. Am in total shock and about to go into meltdown. Hubbie is working til midnight. Have sent him a pic but waiting to hear from him. Sorry I have been reading and had lots to respond to but too wound up to reply more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->