%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hi ladies,
I've meant to post a bunch of times but always get interrupted. Actually I wrote out a huge post a week or so ago and lost it. I was so pissed I just said forget it and went to bed!! Anyway, try to catch up here as best I can.

Sis, good gravy, 7800 WITH dental insurance?? Usually dental insurance plans are pretty good how is that possible?? Ugh I'm sorry that would make me cry too and you are probably right about the mc. I've heard that before. I know during pregnancy the baby steals a bunch of your calcium and of course vomiting if u have that, does your teeth no favors. I sure hope u get that BFP and can lock down better dental insurance in the course of those 9 months. Hugs to u!

TERRI--Excited you are back on the way to that BFP and IVF is starting up soon. You know we are all waiting for that successful outcome!

NEESAW--ok I guess my phone wants to scream at both you and TERRI for some reason. Anyway I was so happy to see you guys deciding to give it a try, too. Will be keeping an eye on you lady!

Fezzle--yes please do post pics of the kitchen when u get a chance. I love seeing people's homes. Maybe I'm a voyeour or something! Are u and NEESAW cycle buddies this time around? I can't go back to check on my phone.

Ok I better post this and start another post so I don't lose what I just wrote!

Woops I just went back and read again..NEESAW had the kitchen done. Well Fezzle, you go renovate your kitchen and post pics, too! Lol. I see u guys are cycle probably buddies and now I remember Fezzle you said this cycle is reminiscent of your BFP cycle. My mc BFP and Cody's BFP cycle had similarities, too. Fx!!!

Wish--so where are u at in your cycle right now, or are u just taking time to focus on the new house? And what wonderful news about your friends expecting a baby! It's always kinda extra special when you hear news about a hard fought BFP. Great stuff! And do post pics of the new house! Voyeour over here remember?!

Kfs1--Off topic but was just thinking when all of us started posting on here, I'd always have to go back and look to see how to spell your profile name, but we've been here for so long it just comes naturally to type it out. Anywaysssss, I can't believe how you are almost halfway thru your pregnancy! My gut says you are having a boy but as I've said before, I'm usually the opposite so u are probably having a girl! And what a huge blessing to be going thru this with your sister! That is so amazing there's hardly words! Tell us the shower goes and I agree you include her as a surprise!

Hi Katie! Nice to hear from you but you didn't tell us how YOU are doing :haha: Anyways, I hope you're doing well :thumbup:

AFM - As of tomorrow I will be officially full term (37 weeks). :happydance::happydance::happydance: My fruit ticker is slightly off since my due date was changed to March 31st. We've made brilliant progress in gathering "stuff" that will be needed. Just need to get some nursing bras and a changing pad for the change table, and waiting for our video monitor to arrive from amazon this week. And since we decided to splurge on the crib (everything else was used hand-me-downs, or bought on gift cards from very kind friends/relatives or deep discounts since our Target stores are all closing in Canada = 50% off!!!) we have to wait 8-12 weeks for it to be made to order in Quebec from 100% Canadian Beech solid wood. I'm so happy about our beautiful crib - and it converts to a toddler bed then a daybed then a double bed, so the kid is set all the way through! We're planning to have him sleep in the top bassinet of the playpen in our bedroom for the first couple of months anyways. Can you tell that I'm SUPER EXCITED that our little guy is almost here!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope everyone else has something to be SUPER EXCITED about right now too...there will surely be some BFP's coming now that spring is on the way...:thumbup:

Target are closing :saywhat: I might need to come visit one ofmy Canadian Buddies !!! :haha:

AFM just waiting getting the shading done on my Tatt today trying to get everything done B4 any surprises pop up ;)
On a GOOD note all my truck stuff got fix cuz it was a defective part they used so that it's something to be Happy about now if they could just say my teeth r defective :rofl:

Also DH has been looking for me a new ride I like the FLEX it's so roomy we will see I <3 my truck but getting a baby in and out will be hard especially Twins ;) ;) :haha:

Sis - Wow. I can't believe that dentist bill! I hope that they're able to work with you to get that reduced. The cost of healthcare is absolutely insane. It's so unfair.

Katie - Haha - that's funny about you typing my name. I'm another Katie, too, so you can always type that (although I guess it'd get confusing). :) It's so good to hear from you! How have you been though? How are you adjusting to life with Cody? I'm sure you're doing great. :)

Future - I'm so happy that you're doing so well. And yay - your baby's the size of a honeydew. :) I'm soooo excited for you. That crib sounds amazing and I think you deserve the splurge since everything else was hand-me downs or bought on gift cards.

Hi everyone else! Miss you ladies.

Nothing much to report with me. My last appt went well, except that I have placenta previa, but I guess that's common in early pregnancy and usually clears up. So I'm staying off of google. :) The weather's warmed up a bit this week which is so nice - hoping some of this snow will start to melt. Really looking forward to the Spring.

Sis - So sorry about the high dentist bill. Have fun getting a new car. I love that you're planning for a baby when picking it out.

Terri - I'm so happy that you're on your way with IVF. So exciting.

Future- Hooray for being at term. Your crib sounds amazing. And hand me downs are the greatest. Save your money for the stuff you really want.

Kfs- Are you having your gender scan soon? Fun.

Wish - I don't think I ever said congrats on the house. How amazing.

Hi to Katie, Nessaw, Fezzle, Moni and all the rest. Hope everyone is doing well.

All's well here. Penguin is 3 weeks old. Eating all the time. He gained a pound by his 2 week appt. Trying to get out and about more. I'm not used to being stuck in the house feeding a baby all the time. Going on walks. Went out to get sushi last week for the first time since pregnancy. Yay!

Radkat - glad to hear penguin is doing so well. I bet he is such a cutie!!
glad to hear you are managing to get out - logistics change when you have a little one to tote around!! :thumbup:

Sis - Holy cow about your dentist bill!!! :wacko::wacko: show us a pic of the new tat and the new car!!! hope this is your cycle lady!!

future - your little man will be here before you know it! that is EXCITING!!! hope you share a pic when he gets here - do you have name picked out already??

kfs - yes I agree winter needs to move on down the road! come on Spring!!! and yes we all know Dr Google is a pain sometimes... but I have heard of the placenta moving all around - so you have plenty of time to wait for that... I for one am glad nothing is going on for you - calm equals good in my book!!! :flower:

Terri - awesome that you are starting up again this week!! Congrats and I hope they get lots of healthy mature eggs and then they all fertilize - and all genetically healthy!!! yep I have lots of hopes for you guys!!!

Katie - hey give us an update on you lady!!! you are so sweet to mention everyone - but how's Mr. Cody?? any updated pics you can share?? btw I am still on BCP's going to Dr to see about my cyst tomorrow...so nothing to report!

:hi: to everyone else

Will put the PICS in my journal since I love my fat roll oh so much :nope:

I forgot to take my P last nite but my temp still jumped up FX it's not due to the Tatt and pain!! ;)

Kfs - I had placenta previa too and it had moved completely away by around week 32. The good thing is you'll probably get extra ultrasounds for them to check every 4 weeks. :happydance: Worst case scenario - if it doesn't move then they'll do a c-section. So try not to worry too much. :hugs:

Katie- we do want to redo our kitchen! Not until next year though. This year's project is the living room/dining room (which is open plan)- we still need to get rid of the old wallpaper and paint it (not us doing it ourselves- paying someone to do this!), get the old fireplace on the dining room side plastered up, get a sideboard for the dining room, get some built in bookshelves made in the alcoves and hopefully put in a wood burning fireplace on the living room side. Our kitchen is a really good size, but it hasn't been planned well, so we want to completely redo it. I also want to put in a bigger window or even a window extension or glass doors in the back, but OH doesn't sound keen on doing anything to the external walls.

neesaw- have you ovulated yet? I'm still waiting, but even on my BFP cycle it was CD15 when I got my peak and I'm on CD12 today.

futuremom- sounds like you are almost ready! Congrats on being full term! I hope I'm one of the spring BFPs!

kfs- yes, definitely stay off google! I can't believe how far along you are already (I think because it's hard to believe how far I'd be if my pregnancy had worked out).

Radkat- glad you're getting out and about!

Sis- what's your tat like?

Fezzle no ov yet. Am cd13 and highs since cd6. Usually the clomid gives ov on cd12. Trying not to stress about it but am a bit bored now. We've covered the bding but not sure whether to keep going or presume it's missed the ov. Got 4 sticks left!

I had a ton of highs last cycle Neesaw also it might take awhile for the monitor to figure U out since its been awhile since u used it!! ;)

Fezzle click on the link to my journal it's pretty big and is for my boys and DH!!

Oh wow- that tattoo is incredible! I just looked at your chart too- I'm hoping I'm about to have the same pattern with finally getting my peak in the next few days.

I just looked at your backpiece Sis and that looks amazing! How many more sessions will you have? Love that temp jump too!!

I got my meds in the mail yesterday and I start stimming on Friday. I'm so glad this day is finally here. I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Rad - Glad to hear that you're little penguin is doing well. And yay for sushi! That's one of the things that I miss the most. I thought it would be booze but it's been OK so far. :)

Future - Thanks for the reassurance about placenta previa. I'm hoping the same will happen for me.

Nessaw - I hate being in limbo when you're almost sick of bding and you're not sure if you should continue. I wonder if you just missed your peak on the tests. I know that sometimes it can be a really short surge, right?

Fezzle - :hug: I'm sorry that my progress got you thinking about your loss again. I remember feeling the same way after my miscarriage - always thinking how far along I'd be. It'll happen for you - I just know it. In the meantime, it sound like you have your hands full with your renovations. Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

Sis - Nice looking chart there lady.

Terri - yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaay for meds! I can't wait for you to get started up again.

Yay for stemming Terri!!! :dance:

AFM put my discarded temp back in and I'm 2 days behind since I got the dip today I'm FXFX it's implantation and not a early AF Again!! :)

Another high todaycd14. Giving up. Thought I had more sticks left but dropped one in the toilet so that's that. Blah! X

Just looked at dried sticks and reading the lines it looks like peak yest and tues but don't know why it didn't register. Back to one line today. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->