%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well girls, our only new family member is Fun. There was a yolk sac, but whatever was inside a few days ago is now gone. My doctor did the ultrasound and he gave me a hug before we went in because he thought that I would be graduating. Then, for whatever reason he said "I decided to do the ultrasound today." I told him I was glad he was doing it. He read my report and he realized that the baby was measuring behind and said 'Well, you're still my favorite patient no matter what happens.' And then we looked at the ultrasound. Womp womp. It was/is very depressing.

Terri - I just have no words... I am so sorry :cry:... I want to scream LIFE IS NOT FAIR but everyone already knows that :( If I could reach out over the miles and give you a giant hug I sure would do it... :hugs2:
Be kind to yourself this weekend... Love on Mr. Fun.... and soon your dad will be there and you can fall in his arms and he can love you only like a dad can...
friend I will be praying for you... much love from me to you...
:hug:

Terri I'm so sorry. Huge hugs. Look after yourself.xxxx

Oh Terri I'm so sorry. :cry: I was really hoping and praying the baby would keep growing. If there is anything you need just ask. Love and hugs to you my friend.:hugs2:

Terri - :cry: No words from this girl. It is just completely unfair and unbelievable. I'm absolutely devastated for you. Like others said, take some time for yourself for a while before deciding on anything else - whether that be another round, a break, adoption, or just loving that new pup of yours. :hug: :cry: :hugs:

Terri - so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I don't know if this will help or not, but I also had a yolk-less sac for my miscarriage...and almost exactly one year later I had a baby...so hopefully that will be your story too! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wish - love the photos :thumbup:

Sis - I was on Royal Jelly before I got pregnant the first time. Not sure if that helped, but it definitely didn't hurt :thumbup: I definitely had more energy on it, which may have helped in the :sex: department :haha: My family doctor put me on prenatal vitamins PLUS a vitamin D supplement when I told her we were TTC. She swears by the vitamin D for TTC.

Hi everyone else!!!!! :flower: Our little man turns one month tomorrow, so here are a couple of photos to celebrate!!! :baby:

Attachments

• Pensive Danny.jpg
    Pensive Danny.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Danny playing with Red Fox 2.jpg
    Danny playing with Red Fox 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
There are no words Terri that would express how I feel for you at the moment ..I am truly sorry :hugs: xxx

Terri, I am so sad. I can only say that I had the same happen at about the same time in the pregnancy before the one that gave me my second baby.

Futuremom-He's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Driving/Futuremom/Nessaw-I have to think about the positives after a loss, to keep my spirits somewhat middle of the road, so hopefully I will have a better story to share at a later date.

Wish/Joy/kfs1 (and everyone else of course)-Thanks so much. You guys are truly the best. :hugs:

I just had a chance to check in and I'm devastated to hear the news TERRI. Absolutely devastated for you. And pissed. That, too. I'm so sorry TERRI. It's simply not fair. We are here for you no matter what course of action you decide to go forward with. This weekend just spoil yourself rotten..whatever it takes to bring you some joy. Massive hugs <3

Sorry I've been MIA today so busy w All this school BS!!

Terri like I said earlier on the phone I'm so sorry take care of U and give yourself time!! We r all here holding Ur Hand!! :hugs:

Happy Mothers Day to All my Oldie Moms I hope u ALL had a great day!!! :)

:hi: everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. Keeping my Fx for those of you still in the game but it's looking like I'm out. Big temp plunge today so AF should be here within the next 2 days. Ugh, punch me in the throat! LOL

I feel the same way Joy temp dropped and I've been having Mild cramps plus w ALL the stress I'm sure it's only a Matter of time!! :nope:

Terri....I am truly sorry to hear the news. I know it hurts right now and I with there was something I could do to take the hurt away. My heart is breaking for you. Please take time for yourself right now...do what make YOU happy no matter what it is. Big big big hugs. :hugs:

Terri-you have been in my thoughts this past weekend. I hope you are healing.

Afm - i had my ultrasound today and i have two follicles at 22 and one at 13. The dr believes that the smaller one may mature by Wednesday. My iui is scheduled for Wednesday at 1045. I hope nothing derails it this time.

Future - Love the new pics of your little man. He's so adorable. How have you been doing?

Sis/Joy - You're not out yet this month. I'm still HOH for you.

Blues - 3 follicles is great news! I always only had 1 during my IUIs. Fx for you!

Hi everyone else! Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->