%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Blues-Let's hope they are right! Good luck tomorrow!!

Joy-Sorry for the drop of doom.

Sis-Looks like your temps are still hanging in there. Let's hope they shoot back up tomorrow.

My nurse emailed me today saying that my procedure would be tomorrow. Um...I'm going to need more than a day's notice. So...it's either going to be rescheduled for Thursday or Friday. They are supposed to call two days out, and since I didn't hear from her yesterday, I planned some work stuff for Wed. She apologized because she left early and didn't realize my name was on the schedule. I think Thursday would be better because hubs bday is Saturday and I don't want to have Saturday as my groggy/recovery day when we have guests.

My dad came in late last night. He's hanging with Fun today and I'll see him this afternoon and give him the scoop on my life.

Thanks for checking in Terri! Been thinking of you all weekend but didn't want to be a pest. LOL Thursday sounds like a good plan. Look at you still thinking of everyone else. You are one strong woman. :hug:

Good to from u Terri!! I'm so glad u kept Fun Doggies really do help u heal!! :hugs:

AFM my temps r only up cuz of all the P and E in my body I feel bloated and crampy I'm sure AF will show before the Weekend!! :nope:

Terri am thinking of you. Hope it goes ok and you're not too groggy. Hugs.xxx

Hi all- I am back, as a married woman now! The wedding was amazing, as was the honeymoon. I have so much work to catch up with now, I probably still won't be on here much, but just wanted to say hi!

Terri- so sorry to hear your news, but I'm glad you're trying to stay positive!

I had a chemical pregnancy on the honeymoon. My period was a day late so I tested and got a faint but clear positive, but I had some spotting too which increased and turned into a full period a couple days later. We're disappointed, but encouraged by having conceived again, so hopefully the Clomid will do it's thing again soon!

Fezzle--Congratulations on being hitched! So very sorry about the chemical but you are absolutely right about this being the second pregnancy you've had and that is really encouraging, even if it was a sad situation, I'm sure. Post pics of the wedding if you can!

TERRI--Have been thinking tons of you and I'm so sorry you are having to go through this D&C. So very sorry. And that you have to tell your Dad what happened. You've got incredibly tough days ahead of you and just know the impact of those emotions aren't lost on us. Many many virtual hugs your way.

Sis--I'm so glad you like the new doctor but this stinks if you truly think AF is on her way. You've had a stressful go of it lately, so maybe getting past all of this and getting a new program going with the new doctor will provide you with a fresh start and renewed energy!

Joy--I'm sorry, as well, that you got the drop of doom. Hugs to you, as well. =(

Since I had time today, I was actually able to get on my computer and upload a couple new pics of Cody and my DD. Finally went and picked up their Easter pics.

https://s1057.photobucket.com/user/kcampbell0677/library/

Blues-- I forgot to say best of luck for this IUI! By the way, did you get that whole thing straightened out with your canceled procedure last time?

Congrats fezzle on your wedding. So sorry about the chemical-is there any testing they can do at this stage? X

Fezzle-Congratulations!! A new life is ahead of you and it's so exciting to be in a fully committed relationship. :hugs: Sorry about the chemical too. I can't imagine the excitement you guys felt only to have spotting and AF right around the corner. But...Clomid is helping, so hopefully next month will be the big winner for you.

Katie-Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm going to have to sneak a peek later because I'm busy at work because I'm going to be off tomorrow.

My dad said he was SO looking forward to a little baby running around. And he did tell one or two of his lady friends. HA! I said 'Well, you'll now have to break the news to them.' Since my sister had kids, he LOVES little kids. Like, LOVES. We watched a softball game yesterday at the park and of course, there were kids running around, and you would think he wanted to chase their little ball back and forth with them. He was just staring at them and watching them. It was cute, but made me a little sad too. And one of the moms was pregnant, so that wasn't nice to see, either.

My procedure is scheduled for 10:45. I am PRAYING that I don't have that weird anesthesiologist again that hit my nerves. I won't be able to take it. Hope everyone has a great day today. <3

Fezzle - Congratulations on becoming a Mrs! I'm so happy that you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon. I am sorry about the chemical, though. I know how tough it is to have false hope. :hugs:

Katie - Man, you have some adorable kids. Seriously so cute. :)

Terri - I'm sorry about all that happened at the park. I remember the night of my second failed IUI. I was beyond upset and going out to dinner with girlfriends and she announced that she was pregnant with her third. It took EVERYTHING in me not to burst out crying. I very much drowned my sorrows in tequila. Probably not the best move, I know. :hug:

Terri....still keeping you in prayer and in my thoughts. Glad your father is there though. Big :hugs: If there is something I can do just say the word.

Katie...those kids are too cute for words!! :winkwink:

Fezzle....how does it feel to be Mrs. Fezzle now? Lol

Hi everyone..KFS, Wish, Sis, Joy, Futuremom. Sorry if I forgot anyone

Thanks all..and Smiles and Future, you have some beautiful little loves, as well!!

Terri, just sending you tons of love for tomorrow. The waiting has to be very trying. I only hope that tomorrow is quick and that it helps in some way to be able to move in the direction of healing and going forward. I will certainly be thinking about you tomorrow. <3

Terri- thinking of you today. *hugs*
Fezzle-congrats on your nuptials! im so sorry about the chemical.
Katie-your kids are so cute. He looks just like his big sister.

Afm-iui went well. DH's count after the wash was 47 million, which my doctor was ecstatic about. She hopes for 10 million. So im feeling hopeful!

Just wanted to let U All know I heard from Terri and she is doing well!!

I'm sure she will update when she feels up to it but I just wanted to let u all know so u didn't worry!! <3

Blues that's a GREAT number!! My IUI BFP was w 11Mil FXFX

Thanks for the update Sis! I know we were all wondering about Terri today.

Congrats Fezzle on your wedding! Very exciting and hope the future brings you the little one your heart desires.

AFM- Cycle day 1..AF came this afternoon so on to the next cycle!

My d&c was easy today. There were two other people having retrievals and one was aspirating a cyst. Yes, I'm so nosy. My doctor was the one to do my d&c. He really likes me. They had another doctor scheduled to do it, but my doc came down. I thought that was nice. I feel physically fine. My recovery has been much easier than a retrieval so I'm pleased about that. Back to work tomorrow. I'm just relaxing for the rest of the night.

I only cried once and that was right before I went in for the procedure. Oh, so many of you don't know that I'm always cold and have really poor circulation in my hands (except when prego for a month). Well, they put the pulse clip on my finger to watch it during the procedure. It was so cold in the OR that I didn't have any blood in my fingers and they couldn't get a good reading. They had to clip it to my ear!! That made me laugh a little.

The guys are watching basketball and Fun is snoozing. Things are good. Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes. You seriously don't know how much it means to me. :hugs: :friends:

Blues-so happy for you!!

Terri - I'm happy that you're doing ok. I hope you're planning on doing something fun this weekend. You deserve some happiness girl. How long is your dad in town? Hope Fun is giving you extra snuggles, too.

Blues - congrats on that number. Wow! Fx fx fx. :)

Joy - sorry about AF showing. Hope you're hanging in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->