%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

:hugs::hugs: Terri. Waiting sucks. Sending positive vibes your way. I agree with taking Friday off.

BIG hugs Terri - Waiting sucks big time! - Be kind to yourself know we are all here holding your hand:hugs:

Sis - I would love to come :haha: only joking I'm across the pond - but I hope you guys have a fabulous day :happydance:

:hugs: to all the other ladies

:hugs:

X

Terri....fingers crossed for you! Waiting is hard to do but Friday will be here soon and I say yes...take Friday off just because you deserve it. I KNOW this is easier said than done but try to remain calm and think night but positive thoughts. And if you're a Googler....stay off the Internet. Big hugs.

I know most of u r Far away from Texas I just wanted u guys to know u R welcome to come !!! :)

AFM my temps are high not sure what to think :shrug:

Terri - I agree with Smiles. Stay off of Google! I'm the worst offender of that myself so I know it's hard. And taking Friday off sounds great. You need to relax and take it easy.

Sis - Your temps ARE looking good. Fx!

I asked the nurse if I should increase my progesterone back to 3x a day. She said that I was producing plenty of progesterone and there was no need to increase it. We just have to wait. Duh..I already knew that. :wacko:

GL Terri :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the invite, Sis :thumbup: Maybe a bit far to travel though... :haha:

Terri, *hugs* Also, was that a dr who looked at your ultrasound? What nonsense about a blood vessel.... the baby only has one thing that can be seen at that point, a heart, no blood vessels would be visible! It makes no sense. I am sure all is fine.

My temp took a Major jump this Am :shrug:

Took a test cuz I had to go to the dentist and it was a BFN as expected but I wanted to make sure especially w the temp jump!!

The school called as I was pulling into the dentist asking for All these meeting and BS it's ridiculous really it is!! :nope:
I sure hope Im PG and that is the Silver linng of ALL this Crap!!

Hi ladies, I sucked at keeping up on the thread during vacay in AZ. My allergies flared like crazy and I felt horrible most of the trip.

Anyways, TERRI, if you didn't google, I did. Typed into google, "Baby measuring behind at ultrasound," or something similar and do you know the first several threads were from Moms who were concerned about babys growth from an IVF conception? I found that very strange because I mentioned nothing about IVF in my search. So apparently that seemed to be a more common concern with IVF pregnancies, which seems counterintuitive, considering you know the exact dates of everything. But the good news is that so many people responded to these threads saying that their babies measured behind and everything turned out fine. There were really only a few in the bunch that the pregnancy did not continue. And look at NEESAW, who is measuring ahead and I'm sure she knew her dates, too. At this early stage it really seems to vary. I know it's a hell of a wait til Friday but dont get down in the dumps yet....so much harder to do when you are living it, I know.

Remember, you had some great embies implanted. I'd be more concerned if you had low grade embies, but you didn't. And your lines were great! You have no cramping or spotting. Like Driving said, that's kooky business about the blood vessel. Didn't they measure the potential heart beat rate??!! They can do that on ultrasound if they see a flicker. It certainly would differentiate between your rate and a tiny baby's! I'm
still feeling confident. <3

Sis, this reminds me of 90210. "Donna Martin graduates!" Don't tell me you don't know that! I'm sure that you gave your son a good what for, but I'm confused how his actions outside of school constitutes not being able to graduate with his class. That is for the parents to whoop their ass about. That's kind I like me being fired from my job for getting in trouble outside of work. Sorry that's just my opinion.

Oh dear, I can't remember everything else I wanted to respond to. (Full disclosure: Drinking hubby's raspberry home brew beer....he made an entire crate of them for me to take to Michigan last summer and literally, the weekend after he started them, I announced I was pregnant. Whoops.). Anyway, brain is a little loopy. It IS Cinco de Mayo, ya know!!
Btw, my Zoloft is working wonders. I feel like I'm back to myself and can enjoy life again. Chillllllled.

Thanks Katie. I have some additional googling to do from work today. Yesterday I was so busy so I didn't really get a chance. You're right..the one good thing is that I haven't had cramping or spotting. That is the only bright spot I have going for me right now. I haven't had any more weird dreams, and I haven't been hungry. I was starting to get really hungry there for a while, but now I feel back to my regular eating/sleeping schedule, so who knows what's going on inside. I just have to wait. But..I will google in the meantime. The PA or whoever the lady was who did my ultrasound just didn't sound reassuring at all and that is what got to me. But, I'm still taking my meds, and eating the way I'm supposed to, so maybe there is still a chance. Plus, yeah, with IVF, they should know exactly how old the baby is, although implantation can still occur at different times. They put the embryos in and HOPE the implant soon afterwards. Maybe my medium high/good, lowest grade embie, was the one that implanted, and that's why things are behind. It was still a blastocyst. We really can't guess at this point. Glad you had a great vacation and welcome home.

Sis-How did it go at the dentist's yesterday? Did you get your tooth pulled?

:wave: to everyone else. My dad is supposed to be coming to town today or tomorrow, and I haven't even straightened the house up at all. *sigh* Oh well..maybe he'll be here tomorrow and I'll have a chance to do it tonight.

Terri - Remember my RE and her negative attitude? She did not sound reassuring as my betas progressed AND even after we saw a heartbeat, she was still very negative at the beginning. I'm thinking that your PA has the same kind of personality. But like you said, all you can do is wait to be sure. In the meantime, hopefully your Dad's visit will provide some distraction. Eh - and don't worry about cleaning. I'm sure the house is clean enough.

Katie - Good to hear from you. I'm happy that you're feeling better with the zoloft. Sorry about your allergies ruining your trip though. Allergies have been BRUTAL this year for everyone.

Sis - That's so annoying about your son's school. I hope everything works out.

Yes I got my tooth Pulled yesterday figured I better do it just incase, even though I feel like someone punched me in the face :haha:
Oh well it's done and I don't have to put it off due to being PG !! ;)
My BIG went W me and he had a bunch of cavities so he got 1/2 filled yesterday and will get the others done on Friday so he has Dr notes to show the school!! :thumbup:

Katie they were suppose to be going on a Field Trip that day and they got pulled over I front of a different Highschool in the same School Distric so they r throwing all kinds of stuff at him it's total BS!!
That's why I have been keeping him home and making him get his work from his teachers!! :nope:

Anywho AFM temp is still up so :shrug:

Sis- Sounds like you had lots of fun at the dentist LOL Your temps look really good!! Keeping my FX for you big time :)

Terri- I wouldn't worry too much about the house. Your dad is there to see you not inspect your house. Anxiously waiting for Friday right along with you and have been keeping you in prayer daily. I agree with katie potatie and that the measurements themselves might not mean as much since you don't have any other symptoms to go with it. Hang on little peachy!

Katie- HI! Sorry your vacation was spent dealing with allergies. All in all hope you are feeling better and congrats on your pregnancy :-D You made me LOL at the 90210 reference!

Hi to everyone else!

Agh yes, allergies have just been horrendous this year! I'm not sure what exactly is causing it but it seems like everyone is getting hit hard.

Joy lol that pregnancy is now a 4 month old baby boy! Had to wait a year to drink my beer!

Sis-- glad you got the dental work done even if it's painful. And very excited to see what the cycle holds for you!

TERRI--don't put too much stock into those symptoms seeming to have disappeared lately even though I know it's impossible not to be thinking about it constantly. They really can come and go. I was out of my mind when my boobs stopped hurting and I wasn't tired for a couple of days, and with the cramping and spotting I was a complete wreck. When I called my doctors office to say I was concerned because my symptoms disappeared and then I had bright red blood and I thought I was having a miscarriage, they said that it still wasn't a concern because symptoms can fluctuate. And they weren't even concerned about the bleeding unless I filled up a pad in an hour. They still booked me for an ultrasound, but I think that's because I was a crying mess on the phone. The first trimester is just such a scary time, in general. But only 2 more days and you will have more answers. Saying extra prayers for you even though I feel things are still okay. &#128156;

*hug* Terri.

I have had two miscarriages, one where I started bleeding at 7.5 weeks and one where there was clearly no HB at 6.5 weeks and then clearly no heartbeat at 7.5 (I had two ultrasounds done, one with special high resolution equipment). I had a D&C then. No "blood vessel," no pulsing of any kind.

It sounds pretty clear that they saw a heartbeat for you. I also did a lot of research during my miscarriages (I mean reading medical articles on pubmed not just googling, I am nerdy that way) and measurements depend very much on the skill of the technician and the equipment, the embryo is still measured in millimeters.

Thanks for that, Driving. Yeah, there are some things which make me seem positive, and others that just make me feel like 'meh..it wasn't meant to be.' So..I'm just hanging in limbo until Friday. Luckily my appointment is at 9:45, and maybe at that time of day one of the doctors will be doing my ultrasound. In the afternoons it's the PA lady, and we've had her twice because my husband works about an hour away and it's easier for him to get to the place in the afternoons. I'm not sure whether he's taking Friday off or not, but I decided to go with an early appointment, so hopefully a DOCTOR will have better news. And yes, it really is just millimeters, and things change so quickly depending on how they move that wand around.

And yes, something was pulsing, but I don't know how they measure the beats. Do they set a watch for 10-20 seconds and then multiply, do they press a button on the screen and the computer counts? How does it work? She just showed me the pulsing and then moved the wand around to a different area. :shrug:

Well I got my Labs Back my E 82 P 12 so I Od but my E is low my Dr wants me to come in to talk to her!! :shrug:

Since my other dr never checked my Estridol I'm wondering if My Estrogen has been low all along and that has caused my issues !!

I will update after my appointment !!!

Sis- At least it's something you can increase to give better odds. My high FSH is a pain to try and bring down. Good luck with your new doctor. :thumbup:

Katie- It would help if I looked at your signature instead of your profile! LOL I saw under your pic that it said you were expecting and totally missed the banner at the bottom. Congrats on the new little one and your newly rediscovered ability to enjoy a beer. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->