%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I got a reprieve. I called my Dad tonight and he is going to visit his "lady friends" before he comes here, so he won't be here until Tuesday or Wednesday. We did a pretty good job tidying up, doing laundry, etc.. And now at least I have time to meal plan and grocery shop. I still don't know how long he'll be here, but I feel much better now that I have a few more days to prepare.

Good TERRI that you get a few more days until your Dad arrives. You must feel relieved! Lady friends? Oh my!!

Sis--Well that is interesting. Geez I sure hope this is the key to getting your sticky baby. Good for your doctor to point it out. Very good!

Joy--You must have thought I was a NUT gettin boozed up on beer if I was expecting! Although the ladies can contest that I drank a bottle of Chardonnay when I was convinced I was miscarrying this little boy around 5 weeks. Gaw!!

Oh Joy! I didn't realize you thought Katie was still expecting. That's pretty funny.

Katie-Yeah, once my mom passed away, my dad has some kind of renewed energy or something. It's like he's 18 again. He's on the phone to all hours of the night, staying out late, doing whatever...texting..the whole nine. HA!!HA!! I am glad that he's not sad and moping around, but sometimes it's a bit much. Especially when he wants to talk about his escapades. I'm like 'You can call your brothers/friends and talk about that nonsense. I do NOT want to hear it.'

Katie- Either I got you mixed up with someone else or I'm on crack, take your pick :wacko: I didn't even think about you drinking on vacation much less the whole baby blues thing. I went back and looked at the posts again and :dohh: what an idiot! LOL All's well that ends well. Enjoy that little one!

Terri- Yeah, I'm a bone head. How are you feeling today? :hugs:

Joy - your chart is looking good lady - I know you have high FSH and there are lots of threads on here about how to get it down - and I am sure you have done Dr Google...:thumbup: Here's hoping this is your cycle and you won't have to worry about it any more!!

terri - thinking about you and keeping my FX for tomorrow (which does make it challenging to type :haha:) You are cracking me up about your dad... but I appreciate he is living life to the fullest - which I always think that same way about you - so you two have lots in common I think!! big :hug: for you lady - and we are all here loving you no matter the outcome so hang on!!! keep smiling!!

katie - I do remember you drinking the wine when you thought you were losing your little Cody - so if he has a wild prom night in 18 years you have no one to blame but yourself!! :rofl:

Sis - low E - I thought you were a high/dominant E person??? when is your appointment - give us the details lady!! and that is BS about your big... I would be livid and fighting it too!!!:growlmad::gun::gun:

Hello to everyone else - I cannot go back any further on this thing!!

AFM: TTC - nothing going on but the mortgage (atleast its new!!) my husband and I have bought 19 fruit trees for our new home and 10 are now planted... two more persimmons and 4 blueberry bushes still at the house and then we will get some more trees from Virginia in the mail next week... this weekend in between rain drops we will be finishing up the garden I believe... I am a true blue country gal - now if I just knew how to can .... I have a lot to learn ladies... well last weekend was prom - so I thought I would share some pics with you - prom, my oldest was home and my birthday present from my youngest... enjoy and Happy Thursday!!

Attachments

• mengirls.jpg
    mengirls.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
  • 11150932_10205458185406408_6984485233445406949_n.jpg
    11150932_10205458185406408_6984485233445406949_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10
  • 10373787_10205445345005406_6999504668477777555_n.jpg
    10373787_10205445345005406_6999504668477777555_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
Well I can't go to the Dr until Monday they called and had a cancellation for Friday...but after talking to the nurse she told me the dr will not increase My E until pregnancy is confirmed or she will just adjust my Meds next cycle!! So what's the Point !! :nope:
I don't understand how my E is low I was so Crazy emotional on the Clomid I figured it would be super high!! :shrug:

Oh well I'm going to get Royal Jelly it always brings up my E so I will just take matters into my own hand I don't want to get that Line and it be too late! Hoping to get that line for Mothers Day!! :)

Terri glad u have a Lil more time and I will be waiting for Ur update!! :hugs:

Wish love the pics and the house and wow for all Ur planting I need to get in the yard and clean up the flower beds and plant a few things before our Party but I've been stressed Dealing w everything!! :nope:

Thanks Wish! When I say High FSH, I mean HIGH (over50)lol but I'm trying. Google is my friend :wacko: I'm trying not to get too excited because disappointment is a B****. Here's hoping :dust: All those trees and shrubs make me jealous. Your land looks beautiful! One day I too plan to have a garden and lots of fruit trees. Enjoy! Oh, and thanks for sharing the pics. Looking good. You have a busy household right now. Love it!!

Sis- I see why you are waiting until Monday. Let us know and I think the royal jelly is a great idea. Your chart is still looking fab so keep it positive lady! You can do it!:happydance:

Since I'm at work, I thought I'd share a picture of the mac daddy himself. He was in town when I had my first pre-wedding makeup trial, so we did a groupie. hee hee. And yes..I had hair! woohoo..hee hee.

Wish-Love the pictures and glad you're just planting away at your new place. Make it yours babe. I think canning isn't that difficult, but I don't know how to do it, so take my words with a grain of salt.

Sis-Yeah, I thought you were always high E, so it's interesting that now you're low E. Maybe things change over time too. :shrug:

Joy-Just hanging in...I wore a cute outfit to work today so it's making me feel pretty good. Plus, having the day off tomorrow makes my spirits high. Yes, work drains me.

:wave: to everyone else!

Attachments

• terri and daddy.jpg
    terri and daddy.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 8
I agree with Wish, LOVE that pic Terri!<3 And today's outfit has you feeling good which is an added bonus. :happydance: You're almost done for the day and less than 24 hours to go for your appointment. Doing good hanging in there! Is hubby going to be able to go with you tomorrow?

Yeah, he's going with me. We're both taking the day off tomorrow. He may go into work afterwards because he loves working for some reason, but I'll be chillin' at home. I have some DVR shows to catch up with and can hang with Fun.

Thanks for the compliment on the picture. It's one of my faves. Oh, and when I shaved my head, my dad was like 'Hey, you look kind of like me!' I guess he thought I was the mailman's kid or something. :wacko: hee hee.

Terri- Even with hair I thought you and your dad looked alike. Same smile, same nose. Nope, he IS the father! :rofl: Glad your husband is able to go with you. A relaxing day watching shows sounds good. I just got started watching The 100. Season 2 is up tonight. Think I'm going to make a warm apple pocket dessert and settle in to watch. Had rain and even hail in some areas (not mine) so just settling in for some indoor recreation. OD has passed so no need to :sex: LOL Will be looking for your update tomorrow morning. Sending <3 and :hug:

Terri....good luck tomorrow!!! And LOVE pic picture with you and your dad. :hugs:

Me too, sent up an extra prayer this morning just for good measure. <3

Will respond more thoroughly later.....

Terri - PRAYERS AND HAPPY THOUGHTS for you today. I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and your Dad. So cute!!!

Wish - Loving your pictures, too. And Happy Belated birthday.

Sis - Ugh. I'm sorry about your E levels. I'll be interested to hear why your doctor won't give you supplements to boost your levels...? Doesn't make sense to me.

Hi everyone else! Hope everyone has a great weekend. And Happy Mother's Day to all of you fabulous moms!!! :flower: :hug:

Terri...thinking of you and praying for you today. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way :hugs:

Hi to all the other lovely ladies. :flower:

Hi terri hoping everything turns out ok today. Sending lots of love.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"