%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

So Bloated and gassy today Hope I Od last night but usually I feel less bloated so IDK!!

DH took a day trip to his Daughters Graduation. I sound like a horrible person by saying I wish he didn't go but I Do!! She has never tried to have a relationship w him she only calls for $$!! She even told him she didn't feel comfortable to go to lunch w him in April when he was driving thru for a job! :nope:
I'm sure since they invited him last minute they realized they need money for something :(

He will be home early morning tho w his MOM OMG not sure how I'm gonna do everything and keep her entertained at the same time
1week till Party :juggle:

Hey, girls! Long time no see! :(. I cut myself off from everything TTC related but I've missed your updates! :(

I hope all is well!

Awww Mischief :hugs: Missed u too Luv

We r still here for moral support not just TTC!! :)

Well my temps r still really high like they usually are on my BFP charts and my Boobs r killing me !! I'm not even taking any P yet have to get my 7dpo test first!!

I will be 9dpo on Graduation Day !! :thumbup:

Sis - FX this is your cycle!! hoping hoping hoping!!! and all that nonsense about your big is ridiculous!!! as long as he is graduating - screw the principal and all them!!! good grief!!!:growlmad:

Mischief - Hi lady thanks for checking in!! I still love your avatar - seems so sophisticated!! :hugs:

Joy - hope you are enjoying the empty house!!

Nessaw - I am so happy for you!!! This is your take home baby!!! :happydance::thumbup:

Future and Vjean - love hearing about those babies!!

Terri - :hi: hope you are doing well!!

:howdy: to everyone else!!

AFM: got my referral finally to the dr in St Louis - my appt is in July... whole year wasted... bleh... anyway. I am reading along - but I just don't have much to contribute. Always praying, hoping and keeping my digits crossed for each of you to get your snuggle bug!:flower:

My youngest graduated high school and now she is on a road trip with her best friend to Charleston SC for a week... the house will be quiet this week...
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!

Sis-I hope this is your month!!! FX for you :dust:

Wish-Looks like you get a little quiet time too. Enjoy and I hope your daughter has safe travels :flower: Glad you got your referral though. Here's to hoping for big things come July :wine:

Sis-Look at that chart?! Amazeballs. hee hee. I hope this is really it for you, but I'll remain calm for a few more days.

Wish-Congrats to you for being the mom of a new graduate. I hope your daughter has a good time in Charleston. It's a beautiful vacation site and the people are so nice, the scenery is so beautiful and the food is awesome!

nessaw-great update.

Joy-Hope you get to enjoy your quiet time too.

Ready for some #oldgirlproblems? Well, I'm on another TTC board (it was from the TWW but we were so chatty they moved us to groups/discussions). Well, one of the ladies just decided she's ready for #2, and is back on the board. :cry: There was one late joiner (late 2013) who is still not pregnant and I'm not, but everyone else has had their babies and the thread was kind of dying down. Now with this lady trying for #2, not sure what's going to happen. It made me sad reading that this morning.

My dad is still here and last night I made him curried chicken thighs with snap peas and roasted potatoes and a yogurt/cucumber sauce. Its' a blue apron recipe. Those meals are definitely lunch meals. My dad ate both thighs and almost all the vegetables (I cut a piece of chicken off of his and covered the missing spot with yogurt). since I went to brunch and dessert yesterday, I wasn't hungry, so I ate the remaining vegetables. Hubs made grilled cheese. hee hee. I'm going to have to make it again because it was quite tasty. Fresh herbs really make a difference.

:flower: to everyone.

Terri - :hugs: my friend. I'm sure that wasn't fun to see this morning. Have you decided what your next steps will be? Are you thinking of giving it another go-around?

Blues - So what's the verdict? Will you be moving on to IVF or trying a few more IUIs? That stinks that you have no insurance coverage. It's so completely unfair.

Sis - Whoa. Quite a temp jump. Fx Fx Fx! How has the flooding been by you? Hope you're OK. Congratulations on your son's graduation.

Vjean - Great to hear from you! I can't believe Keegan is 7 months old already!! That's so crazy. That's amazing that you get to see him during the day though. I'm sure it makes the daycare process much easier.

Nessaw - So happy that things are going well. I hope time flies for you until your next scan. I know the waiting in the beginning is the worst.

Joy - Hope you had a nice alone weekend with your DH. I love to bake, too, and just haven't had the time lately. I'm going to try to get some baking done this weekend if I can.

Mischief - Hope you're doing well! We all miss you around here.

Future - New pics, please.

Wish/Twinnie - So happy to hear from you. Are you feeling excited about your appt in July or just blah? Congrats on your DD's graduation. Charleston's a great city - hope she has a blast. How's the new house? I'm sure you're loving it.

Sorry I'm posting few and far between but I feel like a Crazy person these days!! :nope:

Terri I know how u feel most the girls I started w disappeared or have had there babes... It's really hard to swallow some times, just know ours will be so so Special!! :hugs:

DH's Mom is already here so my schedule is all messed up plus I'm trying to get the house ready for the party and its kinda hard W a person in the way :shrug:

My BIG took his finals today so he's DONE ... Just few more days for my LO and we will Officially be Pool RATS :haha:

Ready for this party to be done and over w so I can Relax a bit ... Will keep u all posted on my symptoms I've been having a lot of ovary aching and really sore b@@bs :thumbup:

Hi all! Took me a while to catch up. Love the updates about the big babies (Futuremom) and the really BIG ones (Sis). Vjean, I can't believe you have a 20 y.o!!

My little one is 4 months but he is already 26.5 inches so he is in 6-9 month clothes. Just 15 lbs though, so he is super skinny(like 3rd percentile height weight ratio). Dr said nothing to worry about as he looks very healthy and is meeting all his milestones.

Terri, I am sorry - this thread has lots of babies, too, from the time we all started trying... I am really still hoping you get your take-home baby.

Got my P and E checked today hopefully I will get the results tomorrow!!

My BIG took his last Final today and my LO has his End of Year Party and we will be done w school :yipee:

Sis-Yeah for finally starting your summer vacation. hee hee. Hope your results are amazing today.

Driving-Yes, you're right. It feels different on this board, so it's not as upsettting as seeing it on the other threads for some reason. :shrug: Glad you and baby are doing well.

Hi to everyone else!

:hi: everyone!

Sis-Good luck with your test results and the graduation party. Summer time, pool rat time :happydance:

kfs1- We had a great weekend but I did miss the grand baby a lot. LOL Made some pies and they came out perfect so I was happy. With summer heating up there may be some no-bake desserts coming up. Too hot to have the oven on.

Driving- I'm glad the dr isn't so worried about the weight. Babies tend to run on the small side in my family so I'm familiar with all the butting in and advice giving that can happen. As long as they are happy and healthy their weight will come along at their own pace.

Terri- Is dad still hanging out sipping lemonade? lol I was wondering if you were going to keep fostering other dogs now that you have officially adopted Fun? Hope you and the hubby are doing well :hugs:

AFM- Had a good weekend with the DH. Went to a wildlife animal sanctuary and had a great time. Much better than going to a zoo and the animals looked well cared for and had plenty of room to really roam about. It's on about 200 acres with another 400 under development for more animals to be taken in. It was beautiful to see that kind of work and they weren't bustin' heads with prices on food or admission. Caution, rant coming up here...but seriously what in the entire H#!@ is going on with my cycle. I'm so frustrated that this cycle is looking anovulatory!! Ugh! Finally we get a good amount of :sex: in the cycle and I'm still waiting to O. This is the longest cycle ever and I've been on vitex for going on 6 months now which should have regulated my cycle. I'm just so mad about it. :devil: Sorry, I'm done now. I'm just seriously pissed that this cycle isn't working out.

Joy-Sucks about your seemingly anovulatory cycle. This is just terrible! But..sometimes people with a later ovulation have success, so maybe you aren't out just yet. fxfx. *tapping finger on table with bored look on my face* hee hee.

Yup..Dad is still sipping lemonade. He said he might leave by the 10th. I think that's his plan anyway, so we'll see. I honestly think I have 2 more weeks of waiting for AF to arrive, so I'm really in no rush for him to leave. My new recipes are going over well so the more people to taste my stuff, the better, and the fewer leftovers I have for myself. hee hee.

As far as Fun and fostering-We have behavior training starting June 15, and hopefully we can work on his socialization skills and see how he is with other dogs. Once I make sure that he's friendly with others, I will consider fostering again. I usually take a break from fostering during the summer (and it's more cat time than dog time and that's not my forte), so maybe come fall I'll be back in the game.

Happy Friday everyone!!

I'm thinking AF is not too far away. I never get really bad cramps or anything prior to her arrival. I just feel a little off, and I'm starting to feel that way. I was expecting her arrival in about two weeks, but if she shows up now, I'd be super excited. With the timing and summer vacations coming up, we'd probably take one cycle off, and then get started with IVF mid to late July. I'm ready to get started again.

Hope you have a great weekend. <3

TGIF Ladies!!! :)

Terri hope she comes and goes w out any issues!! I know it makes it easier to move on!! :hugs:

Joy IDK what up w your Cycle either it doesn't look like u Od yet to me either do u use OPKS?? Have u started any new meds??

AFM got my results P29 and E 224!! So super great numbers took a test this AM BFN so my trigger is gone!!! FXFX that line comes back!! ;)

Hi ladies
My laptop broke so Ive been reading along but not responding because I suck typing on my phone.

Just a quick update. I had my ultrasound today. I have 2 follicles. One is 26 and the other is 20. Iui is scheduled for Monday. If this one doesn't work, DH has agreed to move on to IVF. Im a little overwhelmed at the thought. IVF seems to be so time consuming.

Yay Terri! That's all good news! :happydance: I'm glad you are already planning your next steps. New recipes...it's a good time to get creative with all the goodies that will be rollin in from the farms. Our farmers market here starts next week. Can't wait! That's so cute that Fun is going to start classes soon. I hope he does well so you can foster more dogs later if you want. :)

Sis- Great numbers! :thumbup: Keeping my FX for you! The craziness has hopefully died down now so try to relax and enjoy summer.

AFM- I spent the majority of my day in the garden as I got a raised bed plot at a local church. Going to see if I can get something to grow LOL Still no O yet so trying to just be positive and hope this is a REALLY long cycle versus anovular. Having morning coffee and wishing you ladies a lovely weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->