%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis, your cycles drive me crazy, so I can only imagine what they do for you! :hugs:

Joy, I'm sorry you aren't having any luck with the supplements. FX'd that a :bfp: rolls on in while you are just rollin' with it!

Wish! Nice fish, nice yard! Your house sounds fantastic!!

Terri, that's really interesting about your dad and his rental properties. My DH would love to rent our house out in 2 years when we move, but I'm just so nervous to do it!

Katie, your vacations always sound fantastic!

KFS1, how scary! But so glad every thing is ok!

Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend! :flower:

Well the :witch: showed!!!!! :( After all the ups and Downs what a let down!! :nope:

It's just my luck lately Forgot to tell U guys all my Luck... Well the ice maker took a dump after everyone trying to use it at the party when it was Clearly Empty!!
Then Wednesday I go to Walmart only to come home to water coming down my kitchen wall from the upstrairs bathroom!! So needless to say I will be painting and laying wood floors back down this weekend :nope:

Sure hope next month is better All the way Around ;)

Sorry Sis. When it rains/leaks, it definitely pours. Hopefully you can get things cleaned up before the humidity/mold start kicking in.

We went to a fundraiser at the local bar yesterday afternoon. A friend of mine has a pretty severe cancer and she's in her 30s. She had to quit her job because of illness and taking off time for treatments. The party seemed to be a big success. They had tons of raffles, door prizes, a 50/50 drawing (which I think was rigged). I had a Long Island iced tea!! Hee hee. It's been a while since I've had a drink drink, so I was pretty happy. All fall/winter I drank cranberry juice so when the bartender took my order she was really surprised I was drinking. Hee hee.

I clipped Fun's nails yesterday. Scary mama. He yelped once at the end but I think he was getting tired of me messing with his feet. Now he no longer clicks when he walks on tile/hardwood and it's pretty nice. Next time it will be easier, I hope.

Have a great Sunday!!

Hi ladies

Still here stalking you all!

I'm just so confused with my body right now and my moods are not good - so I keep away😢

Those that want to know what I've been up to pop over to my journal :flower:

Sis - sorry she got you - I was feeling quietly confident to for you :hugs:

Terri - big hugs for your friend :hugs: and well done you for cutting funs claws - we say one of our dogs wears heels she's always tapping across our wooden floor :haha:

:hugs:

X

Hi all sorry I haven't posted for a while - it's report writing time! Just finished today and recovering from a tummy bug-yucksville. Love to all.x

Hi all - I'm going to be the jerk who doesn't do personal responses. I think I caught up on everyone though. AFM, I'm officially moved to Indiana. I can't believe it. It was and continues to be quite an undertaking. Living with the in-laws, working on my online, joke of a class, trying to figure out where all my stuff is, looking for a place to live, etc. I did get a job, so that's good. And even better, I don't start for a few weeks, so I have some more time to sort things out. But it's been nice to see family and DD is having a blast. I'll try to check in more often. :hugs: to all.

So nice to hear from you ladies, Garfield, Rad, NEESAW, VJean-- it's always encouraging to know that everyone is still around even if not posting all the time, like me. So many of the threads that I used to follow are slowly dying out now. Of course I've been on B&B for maybe three years now, so it's understandable, I just hope that doesn't happen to this thread!

Sis--Sorry about that stupid witch and the ice maker conundrum. Is it your fridge ice maker or a separate machine?!

TERRI-- I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend with cancer. I certainly hope that the fund raiser helps out with her expenses. Way too young. 😞. And you are a brave woman to clip Funs nails yourself. Yikes!!!

Not much to report here, just chilling with the family here in Michigan. I will try to post a newer picture of Cody since I haven't done that in a while. He just turned five months old and is almost sitting by himself and starting the motions to crawl. It seems the time is going by so much quicker than with my DD, even though I spend every waking moment with him, and worked when my daughter was a baby. I'm going to try switching my phone to desktop view and see if I can make it work so I don't have to jump on a computer to post a pic. Here goes nothing....

Me and the kids ready for a walk to the ice cream shop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
Katie! Thanks for posting pictures. Cody is just the cutest and your family pic (minus DH) is great as well. You all are so happy!!

Garfie - Umm. Is that picture in your journal what I think it is???? Not quite sure...

Sis - Ugh. I'm so sorry for this month. Your chart was looking so great! :( Grrrr. Makes me so annoyed for you. And I'm sorry about the house. Hope that you were able to get everything fixed up OK

Terri - I'm sorry about your friend. It sounds like the fundraiser was a success though. I wish her the best. Ummm - I'd be on my butt if I had a long island iced tea right now. :) And yikes - the clipping of the nails is never a fun job. My SIL works with animals so she always used to clip Eli's (our late dog) for us.

Vjean - Nice to hear from you. How are the kiddos?

Nessaw - Ugh. Sorry that you were sick. Stomach bugs are the worst.

Rad - Wow. Congrats on the move. Sounds chaotic but I'm happy that you have at least a few weeks to figure everything out. Are you going to buy a house right away or rent for a while?

Katie - Cody is SOOOOO adorable. I can't believe he's 5 months already! And I love the picture of you and your kids. Too cute.

So, my cousin's husband passed away last week at the age of 53. He had prostate cancer that cleared up but then more cancer appeared in his lungs and blood. Just so unbelievably sad. He was cremated so they're having a service for him tomorrow. I just feel so sad for my cousin and for the kids.

My appt last week was uneventful. I didn't have an ultrasound and basically she said that the ultrasound is better at detecting previa so I could STILL have it which is kind of what I thought. But the MRI was able to rule out accreta so that is great news. Hopefully we'll learn more at my appt next week.

So great to hear from everyone Katie Cody is such a Cutie!!!

AFM only had mild bleeding for 2 days it seems and now it's notta Again not sure what's going on called the Dr left a message !!! :shrug:

Happy Monday All!!! :hi: :hi:

Well this wacko Dr made me do labs cuz I told them about my High reading :nope:
First they don't call me until 5Pm Labcorp closes at 5pm WTH I find one open until 6pm rush over there to get it done STAT!!

Get a call from the nurse At 8Am everything is normal but Dr think I need a Break :grr: r u kidding me u have been dragging Ur butt for months NOW but I need a Break!!! :nope:
So NOT Happy!!

These doctors can be SOOO frustrating. Well, they don't get to decide who is on break and when. :growlmad:

AFM-great news. AF is here!! 33 days and I'm back on the move. I think I had the worst cramps of my life the past two days and I even left work a little bit early because I couldn't even sit up straight without wanting to bite someone's head off if they bothered me, so I thought it was best that I boogie.

Fertile time starts when we're in Mexico so my husband better be ready to boogie as well. Another day, another chance. :wohoo:

Hi all!

Radkat - I feel for you... I have a big move coming up, too.

Katie, your family is so cute! Wow, Cody's almost sitting! Patrick is not there but is also just itching to move, I can't put him in the crib without him immediately flipping over and then doing a 180 in the direction that he is facing.

Terri, can't wait to see what (and who) your "new day" brings :)

Hi everyone else!

So, I have been dealing with moving to California. Just rented a house, which is beautiful, fabulously located, has a pool and costs only an arm and a leg. :haha: At least hubby is dealing with the moving part of it as his new company is paying for it. The dude will get to hang out by the pool with our babies for more than a month before starting work. Am jealous.

Sis - Ugh. I'm so sorry about your doctor. I would be so annoyed, too. :(

Driving - Congrats on the upcoming move. When's the big day?

Terri - Again, congrats on AF coming. Maybe those strong cramps are a good sign. Cleaning everything out of there for a fresh cycle. Still owe you a package. I'm going to pick up a box tonight so I can get things organized for you.

Hi everyone else! Yesterday was my bday but it was not the best day. As I mentioned, my cousin's husband passed away at 53 so we had to go to the wake. I worked a half-day and then we headed over but were given the wrong address. So, we basically fought the whole time and then were 45 minutes late. The service was SO unbelievably sad. People were wailing - just awful. But at least it put our stupid fighting into perspective. I'm just grateful for all that I have.

Hi everyone! Back from camping and checking in.

Terri- I'm really sorry about your friend. I hope the fundraiser was super successful for her and that she gets the care she needs. On the other hand...Mexico sounds like a good place to get your groove on! We went last year and had the BEST time :happydance:

Sis- I'm really sorry things have turned out to be less than stellar for you. I agree with Terri, you are the one who calls the shots on taking a break or not. It's summer and hopefully your days are filled with less stress(no more broken ice maker or wall waterfalls) so it would be a great time to conceive. Listen to your body and trust that. :hugs:

Katie- Those pictures!!!! OMG you have an adorable family. Cody just makes you want to smother his cheeks with kisses! :-* Hope you are having a wonderful time in Michigan.

Driving- The house in California sounds fantastic! :thumbup: Wishing you good things with this transition because I personally hate moving.

KFS1- Happy late birthday! I'm sorry it wasn't a great day but perhaps you will celebrate later. That is so sad to hear about your cousins husband. Praying that the family is able to find comfort at this difficult time. As for you, good luck at next weeks' appointment. Hoping you get the answers you need.

To everyone else...a big :hi: and hello! Hope you all are doing well.

AFM- Had a good time but glad to be back from camping. Apparently mosquitoes and biting flies LOVE me! Ugh! Natural bug spray was not a help at all. Hate to do it but may have to do the DEET option next time. Cycle is long but at least I finally O'd, just on day 28 though! I had given up so Bd'ing was not optimum at all. sigh just my luck I guess. We'll see what happens.

Well still waiting on a call back from the Dr I told them I'm not ready for a Break so u either do Ur Job or I go to a Dr that will!!! So sick of people sitting on their A$$ .... Infertility is nothing to take the what and see approach!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->