%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well the party is done All I have to do now is put my house back together :haha:

Been getting :sick: in the Am the past few days but still no BFP :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a Great weekend!!

Hi ladies! I've been MIA lately because we were in Vegas for vacation, then came home and repacked and now we are in Michigan for the summer with family. We never let moss grow under our feet, that's for sure!

TERRI--I am so happy to hear you are going to do IVF again! Seeing those BFP lines is addicting and once you've known the utter joy and thrill of it, it's pretty hard to stop trying for it again. And here's hoping AF gets there sooner rather than later so you can get this show on the road! Btw I'm digging your profile pic!

Sis--Numbers look FAB fx fx! Glad your son is graduated and party was a success... And hopefully your house is pulled back together by now!

Joy--I see you had a drop in your chart...fx it shoots up for you now! And like Sis asked, are you using OPKS?

Blues-- Very much hoping that this IUI is it, but I am glad that you and your DH are open to moving on to IVF if necessary. I'm sure it is a scary thought to take such a big step, but it is great that your DH is on board, because it seems like half the battle in fertility treatment is getting the other half to agree!

Wish--I must have missed something because I didn't realize that you had made the decision to go forward with the St. Louis doctor! I was really sad when you were talking about not going forward with it. So this was really great news to see!I must have missed something because I didn't realize that you had made the decision to go forward with the St. Louis doctor! I was sad when you were talking about not going forward with it. So this was really great news to see!!

Now I have to go back and look and see which posts I am missing because my memory is crap.

Katie-Glad you're enjoying your summer so far. I haven't done squat, but vacations are in a few weeks and then I'm pretty much booked until the end of July, so if I can just make it through these last few weeks of work, I'll be golden. Thanks! I think my avatar pic is funny. Now, where is that freaking :witch:

Sis-Ok...high temps and feeling sick.I'm so hopeful. I'm also happy that your son's party was a success, and that he graduated. That's all that matters. Now he never has to think about his last few weeks at high school again. Woop woop! Hey, how is your sister doing with her clan of kids? I was looking at your picture and was reminded of your niece. Abigail, right?

AFM-Not too much is going on at the moment. My dad is still here. He says he's going to be gone by the time I leave for summer vacation in early July, but I'm not sure. :haha: He still has quite a bit to work on in his condo, so we'll see..I think he's having carpet installed and that will take like 10 days before it's even here (seriously? They must be shipping it from China). I am enjoying having him around though, so I don't mind. I just don't really want to go on vacation and leave him alone in the house. That's weird, right? HA!!HA!!

Hi to everyone else!

Sis-I glad everything went well with the party. Still keeping my FX for you, those are good signs. :flower:

Katie-I know you must be having a great time with all your travels! So lucky :D We are going to be doing lots of camping this summer. Last year was Mexico so this year keeping it local. LOL Hope the family is doing well.

Terri-It is awkward to leave someone in your house when you leave. LOL Family or not it just feels funny. At least dad doesn't wear out his welcome. If it was my mom...I can only take so much. hee hee

A big :hi: and :hugs: to everyone else!

AFM-The never ending cycle is really ticking me off. Seriously? I thought with the further dip in temp it would for sure shoot up but apparently not. So STILL waiting on the elusive O. Think I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I have not used opk's before. (sorry Sis thought I answered that) Maybe I should start but I didn't think it would really help since I have high FSH which obviously isn't the same as LH but somehow I must have rationalized it in my brain that it wouldn't help me. Strange huh? Is there any particular brand that is more effective/sensitive,or that you could recommend? Anyway, off to tend to the garden this morning. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Monday morning Ladies :hi:

Sis - I am logging in every morning looking at your chart and just HOPING this is your cycle!!! I am so glad graduation is done and you had the party! Good luck getting your house back in order!! That's always the fun part :wacko:

Terri - I love reading stories about your dad - for some reason I wasn't tracking he had a condo by you... I just thought he was randomly visiting - which by the way is EXACTLY how I want to be in retirement... showing up randomly at my kids house and staying for who knows how long!!! :haha: I am glad to you to spend time with him - he sounds like a hoot! <3<3
I also looked up your blue apron service - its looks so cool - and I might have to try it once my teenager goes off to college!! I am also happy to hear that you are trying IVF again... COME ON :witch: why is she always off screwing around with her broom and not coming when she is supposed to!! :growlmad:

Joy - I am sorry about your non ovulating cycle :nope:that just sucks... I use wondfo ovulation sticks - you can order online and cheap and seem easy enough to read... but its pretty basic - there is alot more out there to help determine that LH surge - but I am just cheap!! :haha:

Katie - I wanna go to Michigan for the summer!!!!!!:hissy::hissy: I am sure I can convince the Army to let me telework... :haha: You didn't miss as much as you think... my OB/GYN washed his hands of me when I came in with 4 cysts - so the only way I can get off birth control pills and get my body back is go to St Louis... so I am not sure you would call it fertility treatment - my husband is still anti IUI and IVF... I just want my cycle back (no BCP please) and no CYSTS!!! apparently the later is a lot to ask!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: You get any good photos while in michigan please share!!

Blues - how did it go today?? :hugs:

yooo hooo KFS twinnie???? how did that MRI go? is everything ok???

:hi: to everyone I missed!!

AFM: thought I would share some pics from the new house... one is of me when I was fishing with the hubby last Sunday :shipw::saywhat:... I am not a great fisherman - the fish must hook themselves - hince catfish... but the fishing is great at our part of the river... and the other is part of our yard (we have about 3 acres around the house - the other 17 acres is woods) - we are reseeding part of the yard (to draw in those deer) and we finally finished planting our 20 fruit trees, 4 blueberry bushes and the garden... now the constant need to mow!!!
my daughter decided to get a tattoo while in Charleston - nothing against you ladies with tattoos but it was traumatic for this momma...
overall life is good ladies... so much to be thankful for...
:hugs2: to each of you!!

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).jpg
    photo 1 (2).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone used these new Curved FRER ??? I think I see a shadow but then again it weird and curvy it might be a REAL Shadow!! :nope:

Wish-my dad has never sold a house/place he's lived in, so they are all rented out and he's the property manager for most of them. When we lived in Seattle he moved east and stayed in the condo until we finished school and came east. So, no, he doesn't randomly visit. Ha! Your fish are awesome and it's so cool that you are making your place your own. You could probably live off the grid! But, don't do that because we'd miss you.

Sis-I saw a commercial the other day for that new frer. I had to see what channel I was watching because I never see ads for lady stuff. Turns out I was watching oxygen channel. Ha ha. I hope your shadow is a real one!! Getting excited up here.

Wish- Those are some big fish! Way to go :thumbup: With all those trees and shrubs, I bet your place is just breath taking. Hope you know how to can and preserve for all the fruit you will harvest. Man, I'm jealous! Oh and cheap is good with the OPKs. I hear you have to use a lot of them so it needs to be cost effective too. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sis- No experience with that test but I hope that "shadow" gets darker. FX FX FX

Sis - Congrats on your DS graduating! I'm sure you must be relieved. Oooh - and your temps look great. Hope that shadow turns into something darker. FXFXFX.

Terri - Woohoo for another round of IVF. I just noticed your PM - I'll read it in a bit. :)

Wish/Twinnie - Wow. Those fish are HUGE. I'd say you're an amazing fisherman. :) And I'm loving your yard. It must be so amazing to have so much space and to live on such a beautiful river. JEALOUS. :)

Joy - I'm so sorry that you've had such a frustrating cycle. :( I hope it comes to an end for you soon so you can move on to your next cycle.

Hi to all of my other lovelies. Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a long week (lots going on - both good and bad). I can't remember if I told you all on this thread but I had to get an MRI because of my ongoing placenta previa and to rule out accreta (another new and scary thing). Anyway, I finally heard back from the doctor and all was OK on my MRI. I'm so relieved, you have no idea.

KFS1 so Glad everything is A OK!! :)

AFM still notta and I'm having some cramps so I'm sure I'm out really dissappointing w such great temps and symptoms :cry:

Don't count yourself out just yet Sis. Your temps are still high, right? Could be something snuggling in. *hugs*

kfs1-So glad all is well. Phew!

Can't sleep at nite so I've been so tired during the Day :nope:

Dr just called my B12 and Folate came back normal but my platelets r still high :nope: WTF!! I really am starting to worry I'm sure its the MTHFR but geez that's 4 draws all high!! :(

Sis - So, what are they saying about the platelets? Do you need to go in for further testing?

Yes they want me to go to my GP w the results to get more testing :shrug:

BFN this Am took a OPK at it is +++ Monitor is High !!! :shrug:

Yes still nothing I give up stopped my P just waiting on AF!! :cry:

Oh no...I'm sorry. I was really hoping this was your month. :hugs: But...another month/cycle is here, so we'll just keep trying. <3

:hi: Ladies! Hope you all are doing well.

Sorry about that Sis. I was so hoping good things for you. :hugs:

Hey Terri! How are you getting along?

AFM- Just got a temp rise on day 30. WTHeck?? I think once I finish the current bottles of vitamins and supplements, I'm laying off them for a while. Give my body time to regroup I think. Sucks because I want a fix for my high FSH but I just feel like my cycles are getting more out of wack. Sigh. I don't think I'm giving up but more that I'm just going to leave it to charting and praying on it. Insurance doesn't cover anything fertility wise so it would all be out of pocket. Plus when my GP has written me off as being pointless for any treatments fertility wise, you just gotta roll with it. I'll still be cheering you ladies on though! :happydance: More babies, more babies! :happydance: LOL

Hope you all have a great weekend! Heading off to go camping Sunday. Oh boy!

Well, Joy, look on the bright side, you won't be getting AF on your camping trip!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->