%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I'm sure she told us at some point but I can't really remember. I think it was by choice though because she's known the date for a long time. Hopefully she'll check in with everyone and give us the scoop.

They increased my Menopur today to 187.5, from 150, so that is at least something new (this early) and hopefully promising.

Yeah, you and me both, Sis...gotta get pregnant before we get older. *sigh*

Sis-Glad you got to start your meds. Hoping you finally get your wren this month FX FX FX

Terri-It's getting closer...so exciting to have you back in the game again! It's gonna happen chica :winkwink:

KFS1-Still waiting on you to check in. Hoping you are just busy tending to the little one and getting rest when you can.

AFM- Nothing to report. And by that I mean literally nothing UGH! Where oh where is my eggy? Honestly kind of tired of :sex: right now. My DH has taken to calling it "making a deposit". I'm fine with a 2 minute deposit if that's all we get because I'm starting to get discouraged again and so over it already.

My DH calls it the same thing :haha: that's why we went on our Mini Vaca to put a Lil romance back in the game it's hard when months turn into years :nope:

FX the up in dosage works Terri!!! :)

So here we are another day, another temperature drop. I was really hoping it wouldn't be a long delayed O like I had a couple months back. O day was on the 28th day that time. Here we are at day 22 and still no rise :shrug: If it's not late, it's going to be anovulatory which sucks even more. Not sure what I'm going to do with my supplements. I'm thinking about taking them until they run out and then letting my body relax for a bit. From there maybe I can get in to the Accupuncturist who does TCM as well and let them have a shot at getting my body in gear. I don't want to mask any issue they may find with all the different herbs I've been trying which is why I think a break might be good. Only a month or so because I'm not getting any younger LOL Any thoughts?

Hi all!!! Just catching up on the thread, but thought I'd write a quick note. So the last month has been crazy! Organized the house for packers and threw away all kinds of stuff... corporate packers will pack everything, so we also found that we did not throw away enough. Like DS1 forgotten baby pot under the bed, totally yucky old crusty thing, was packed in this massive box with so much paper. But, they managed to break the glass of some of my art work. Take less time with the $%$# pot!! Anyway, stuff loaded to huge truck, stayed a night at a hotel and then off to Europe for two weeks. Crazy with two kids, one of whom is 6 months... Had a lot of fun and was even more exhausted at the end of it. Then flight to SFO (little one screamed a lot but then slept.) Now in CA, and loving the weather, our new house, everything. Still unpacking. Work is busybusy.

And I am back to driving 280, the absolutely gorgeous highway that gave me my screen name.

Driving!! So good to hear from you. Glad the move was successful, and you had a fun vacation!! Who says you can't do stuff with a little baby? hee hee.

Joy-I saw that drop in temperature before you wrote in, and I'm wondering what's going on too. I think I'd have to agree to finish off the supplements you have and see what your body does on its own. Maybe your supps are counteracting each other. I have no idea because I don't take anything special.

I had my checkup today and the doctor just clicked all around and said 'lots of small eggs, and it's still early.' I'll get a better report later on today.

Fun has been going crazy the last few nights. Last night he was licking and licking, and my hubs got up and put him in his crate. Then, apparently he threw up. My hubs said 'I guess this is what it's going to be like in the future.' :haha: I didn't hear any of this because as you know, I sleep like a hibernating bear. After Fun threw up, he came to me because it was time to go outside. On the way out, I asked my husband what his throw up looked like, and he just paused. Then I said 'Ok, what color was it?' He just stood there. Sometimes he is as slow as molasses. So I just closed the door and went on out. HA!!HA!! Finally, when I came back in, he was like 'It was a beigish, brown.' Which is the color of his dog food, so I'm sure Fun just ate too fast yesterday and couldn't digest it. Then, I saw something run under Fun's crate. I didn't have my glasses on, so I had to run and go get my glasses, and then run back and kill it (it was a spider). Fun got really excited seeing me jump around and seeing the spider. After I smashed it, Fun went to investigate and I said "leave it!" and he did. So, our training is actually working. hee hee. Two nights ago, Fun was crying at 3am. He just lollygagged outside and hubs got mad. When I got up and took him out, he peed and pooped. I think he ate some trash/junk/bugs in the yard, and it made him sick. He is such a momma's boy. Only wants to poop when I'm around. What a silly dog!

Yeah Terri, this chart is off its rocker. LOL Fun is helping you get the hubby ready for a baby. A little vomit in the middle of the night will do it. Hee hee Looking forward to hearing more about what your doctor has to say...

Ok finally back from our last and HOPEFULLY Final court date!! :thumbup: My BIG got lucky they changed some rules and allowed him to do 1st offender so he has 60 days of that and everything will be dismissed!! :yipee:

That weight off my back helps a Ton to bad DHis having pains like he might have issues w his Varicocele :(
He's gotta go to the Dr so we can have a good chance for a BFP I gotta convince him of. That!! :shrug:

Joy I would suggest trying OPKs they have cheap ones at Target u get 20 for $15 and it's just lines w hormone imbalances the digis don't always work but at least then u can see if u r even getting a surge!! HTH

Have a super Migrane from my Femara or All darn day at Court not sure why but it Sux!! :nope:

BFF will be home late tonite :yipee: hope she stays instead of going to NYC or takes me w her!! ;)

Thanks Sis. I'm trying to understand because I've never used opks before. So if I get the non digital ones from Target, it will show hormone surges if I O? Even if I have high FSH it won't mess that up? I'll do some research on it but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask either. That's Great about your Big! Finally able to get some closure on that ridiculous situation. What a load off both of you I'm sure. \\:D/

It's should at least show something it may never get dark as or darker then the control line but at least u will know when it gets darker so u kinda know if and when u will O!! HTH

It's the target generic the UP brand but at least then u aren't wasting a ton of money if they don't work out for ya!! :)

I read some stuff really quick about high FSH and OPks most everyone say u r more likely to get a false negative than a false ++ unless u have PCOS!!
So like I was saying u may have to test Am and PM to catch Ur surge u may never get a clear ++ but when Ur line is getting darker Ur LH is increasing so BD!! HTH

I have noticed my FSH has increased to 8 it use to be 6.8 so Age is definetly a factor Unfortunately :(

Well do I Go to NYC for a Girls Weekend or stay Home and BD?!?!?! :juggle:

Girls weekend!!! You need to have some fun after all that's been going on. BD before you leave and when you get home.

I'm staying home it's gonna be to hard to get the same flight and she has others to visit in NYC so I would be 3rd wheelin part of the time
She wants to plan something better in a few weeks so we have a Itinerary and KNOW what we r doing!! :haha:
She wants to go to Chicago but I would rather go to NYC or Salem would <3 Salem in October !! :witch:

Also I'm kinda afraid I will O sun or mon and I wouldn't be home until late Monday nite :shrug:

It's all good DH and I will BD and hang out by the pool All weekend and relax!! :boat:

Hey girls. I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long. Adeline Ellene was born 8/4 at 4:07 am. 6lbs, 10 0z, 20 inches long. She initially had some trouble breathing but is now perfectly healthy! I can't post a pic from my phone but will post later. I have had some time adjusting but am doing much better. Loving this little bundle. I have to read to see what you've all been up to!

KFS1 Congratulations!!!:happydance::happydance::baby::pink::crib::headspin::headspin: Love the name Adeline! Rest up and find your Mommy groove. Would love to see the pics when you have time but no rush. So thankful you and baby Adeline are doing well. :hug:

kfs1-I"m SOOOOO happy that you finally checked in. I was really starting to get worried about you, even though I know it's a huge adjustment and writing to us is the last thing on your mind. Congrats!! I'm so proud of you and your little pink bundle. Good thing you had your girl name ready. <3 <3

Sis-Well, maybe it's for the best that you miss the NYC trip this time around. That city is not going anywhere. Salem, MA at Halloween would be cool. I was there many years ago and there are a lot of creepy/scary things going on in that city. I bought a sweatshirt from Salem Cycle, and it looked like the witch was riding a motorcycle across the moon, even though she was supposed to be riding a bicycle. :bike: You really couldn't tell. I grew out of that sweatshirt though, so I no longer have it.

Halloween in Salem is so much fun! I used to take my daughter every year when we lived in New Hampshire. I love how the entire city gets into it. Maybe you can convince her that is the place to be. You guys can hit up one of the many costume balls and party! Ugh this is making me want a Rita's water ice right now...

CONGRATS Momma so so Jelly of Ur pink bundle!! ;) So happy for u and glad u got to use that Beautiful name!! Those cousins will be like sisters I promise!! :happydance:

Thanks for the info on Salem I have always wanted to go DH has said we would go for our Anniversary but we haven't yet our Anni is 10/30 so idk if a girls weekend will happen on Halloween unless he tags along w us :haha:

Might just do Fall in NYC or Maine to see the leaves change I have never gotten to see that and it's looks so pretty!! :)

AFM having lots of CM my trigger should arrive in the Am BD starts NOW!! FXFX

Got a HIGH reading this Am!!! Go to the Dr in the Am for a scan!!! FXFX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back