%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Thank you ladies. I appreciate the support. I was so mad I wanted to throw things. My DH kept asking me what was wrong because after BD who is pissed? Once I told him about it, he understood. Guess it gave him the wrong impression after having a grown-ups nap time LOL Anyway, I'm really hoping its wrong like you both said. I'd at least like to have a shot at getting a BFP.

Hope everyone is doing well :wave:

Fezzle and Nessaw - Congratulations on the pregnancy and the great scan!!

Terri - so glad you can get started again.

Wish- You will be in my neck of the woods!!

Joy- It may be a bad temp. I learned to try to take my temp at the exact same spot in my mouth to be consistent

AFM- I finally got a date for my fibroid surgery. I will have surgery on August 21. Its at 1pm though and I get super hangry, so I really hope I am not an unsufferable B&^H! LOL.

:hi: Blues!!! We are having surgery the same day - but mine is at 230!!! so I totally I hear you about HANGRY!!! I am angry just thinking about not eating all day!!!
FX for you and your surgery and you can get back on track quickly with TTC!!! :hugs2:
Let me know what area you are in and I will wave and honk as we go by!!!!!:haha:

Wish-Glad you got surgery scheduled. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are able to get back in the game quickly. :hug:

AFM- So when I entered in my temp today (yes,I read it right lol) It took back the ovulation and says not detected. I've never had that happen before so I was freaking out yesterday. Sorry about that. You know, we aren't supposed to stress but when stuff like that happens how do you not stress out?! Thanks FF NOT. Ha ha ha Yes, now I can laugh about it. Anyway, still waiting on O but at least we haven't missed it...supposedly. Looks like a BD marathon is on the calendar again.

KFS- Really hoping your absence means you've gone from Auntie to Mommie~! :crib:

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :hugs::hi:

Yes I got he drop of doom yesterday and today it went back up but I got a BFN again so stopped P my cervix has dropped and I'm having cramps so it's only a matter of time B4 AF shows :(
Went to dinner my my Fam and my BFF who made me drink 3 Nawlin punches :wine: needles to say I was feeling no pain last night :rofl:

Wish have fun on Ur trip

Terri GL w Ur shots

Joy get some BD in!!

Blues hope Ur surgery goes smoothly!!

U ladies might want to ask about something small early... I've had late surgeries like that and my Dr has allowed toast and coffee at 6am might be worth asking I know sitting all day w NO food is NO fun :icecream:

Kfs1 hope we see baby pics soon!!! :)

kfs1-I have a good feeling we are seriously on baby watch now. Like, for real, like, you are writhing in pain RIGHT NOW! hee hee. Hope you're doing ok. <3

Sis-Well, Nawlins punch sounds delicious. You do have a good BFF. Good times and bad, she'll be by your side. Still sucky about the BFN though.

Blues-SO glad you got your surgery scheduled so you can go on to the next step. It sucks having to do it though. Maybe this is what was stopping you from having a baby! Think positively!

Joy-A huge sigh of relief from me today. Shedule your marathon just in case the crosshairs come back. I know, I know, how upsetting it is to see those lines when you're not ready. hee hee. It's a new day!

A real life :haha: friend of mine had her first IVF cycle and she tested this morning. Her beta isn't for another week and I'm scared it's still the trigger. It probably isn't, but why am I freaking out about her results? I hope, hope, hope she is pregnant. She's unexplained, so she should be able to get pregnant easily. I just hate to think that it's a chemical or something. Just keep your fingers crossed for her. It would be cool if I had a real life friend to be pregnant with though, so I'm also excited. She deserves it.

Hi to everyone else!

Went for my beta this Am even tho it was pointless still no AF I keep checking feels like she's here but notta yet :shrug:

Happy Hump Day Ladies!!!

Beta negative No surprise !!

Hi all!

Sis--Poop. I still know you are going to get preggers soon. I have no idea what that New Orleans punch is but I bet it's delicious and just what u needed that night!

Terri--Woopity woop! Here we go...the IVF train begins rolling! I certainly hope both u and your friend can be preggers together. With both kiddos I had a friend to go through pregnancy with and its great. Because people who aren't pregnant don't want to hear about your food cravings, swollen appendages and baby shopping lists. Please let us know how her Beta turns out!

Wish--Um, that mother-daughter trip sounds AMAZING!! What a great idea! My daughter is only 5 and we bump heads daily...I sure hope we will be close and do stuff like that together when she's grown!

Blues--So nice to hear from you and hoping like others said that the fibroid removal does the trick! I had a work friend who tried getting pregnant for a long time and when she finally sought help, turns out she had a fibroid. She had it removed and BAM. Pregnant soon after. Keeping FX for you and Wish as you go into your surgeries!

Joy--Ok I'm sure this question has already been asked. And quite possibly by me! But have you used OPK tests? Glad to hear that your chart adjusted and u are in the game! I was lol picturing you ranting about after your "afternoon delight "!

Fezzle--What a relief that u had a great scan! You just kind of walk on eggshells and hold your breath until that first scan because you really don't know what's going on in there until you can see it for yourself. Hooray! Great stuff!

Neesaw--Still thrilled for you guys and your pink bundle! So much loss you've dealt with, it's such a happy outcome!

Kfs1--Waiting anxiously for your update!!

Think I'm missing someone who posted recently so have to go back and read.

AFM--back from summer vacations in Michigan and I swear it takes a week to unpack and settle back in. Baby girl starts Kindergarten soon. She's beyond excited and I'm the sad one. Cody is almost 7 months old and close to fully crawling. I sit there and think about how we will be done with bottles and exersaucer, infant car seat and baby bathtub and all the little baby toys, etc. soon and it's CRAZY. Gone so much quicker than it seemed to with my daughter. I guess after I had her, I always envisioned the chance to do it all over again, but this is it now! A lot more finality this time. Anyway, that's enough babbling from me!

The :witch: landed this Am and she is being a HUGE pain :nope:

Hope everyone else's well still waiting for baby news from Kfs1!!!

Ugh...so sorry Sis...I saw your chart was still going strong a few minutes ago so I was a tad hopeful. :hugs: We'll get 'em next time.

Katie-Good to hear that your vacations all went well and Cody is just growing up so fast. I'm sure you have mixed emotions about the time flying by, but at least you're doing tons of fun stuff. Some pictures would be nice if you get a chance to share them.

Joy-What is going on with your chart this month? It looks like my old charts, which is super frustrating. Just go on with the BD marathon anyway! It can never hurt. hee hee.

I'm eager to get home tonight because I'm going to sort through my needles/meds and get everything ready for tomorrow. I'm excited to get started again. It's weird because as a working adult, you seriously have nothing to get excited about because it's always the same, day after day, week after week, so adding something new (after a 5 month break) is giving me a thrill. I went running again yesterday, and did a major hill workout. I practically fell into bed last night and today my legs are feeling it. So, I'm happy, but I will be on break tonight and just stay inside and use my workout rubberband thingy and/or weights.

Hey Katie! You have asked before but that's ok. I haven't used OPK's because I read that in my situation with high FSH, it doesn't give you a good reading. Somehow it skews it I guess, so not reliable. Aww putting things away for the last time. Time flies and when you least expect it poof! They're all grown up. Glad you had the chance to spend so much time with them vacationing around and just being together as a family. Not everyone is so lucky but I thank you for sharing your journey with us :hug:

Sis- What can I say...It's going to happen. Maybe last month wasn't your month but it is on the horizon. Staying hopeful :hugs2:

Terri- Yay! Getting things all lined up to get it on! I'm excited for you moving on to the next steps. And yeah, my chart is ridiculous this month. I'm looking at it like "what in the entire hell???" Don't make me console myself with cookies. :haha: I ate popcorn last night watching a movie with the DH and I haven't had that in almost a year. Only thing to make my binge complete would have been if I had some raisinettes on hand.

KFS1- Hoping you are busy with a new baby...awaiting the announcement semi-patiently LOL

Wish- how are you feeling?

AFM-Gardening like crazy. Grasshoppers and weeds out of control but I'm loving it. Relaxing and satisfying that I can at least make something in a garden grow. My chart is not looking too good. Looks like late O if it is going to happen at all and these temps are all over the place. I have been putting the thermometer in the same place in my mouth every time but sheesh...my chart looks like the Rocky Mountains. I've been doing my hiking all summer so I guess I can keep trying to tackle these mountains on my chart. Kind of resembles the way I feel on my journey. Sometimes I'm low and ready to call it quits and then I get my motivation back and keep pushing myself believing that I can make my body cooperate and give me what I want. For now, the journey continues...

My charts use to be crazy too it takes time and sometimes some Supps to straigten those things out!! ;)

Sis - PANTS!!! (i love that saying) sucks that the witch arrived... I hate her... even though she has stayed away from me for months due to BCPs... I still hate her:grr: I still believe that you are going to get your little wren... and when you doubt - just come here for a little pick me up!!! we got your back sister!! :thumbup:

Joy - I have had more than one melt down here at BnB over my stupid chart... so I totally feel your frustration...:growlmad: but like Sis says - just keep temping it will even out in the end somehow...a good couple months and then a crazy rocky mountain one like you are getting now... just enjoy the :sex:!!!

Terri- I am very excited that by the time I return from Cali that you will be close to egg retrieval or maybe even done with that!!! YAY!! I am going to send some cool southern california vibes your way... hoping you gets lots of healthy mature eggies this time... love ya!!! :hugs: have fun sorting those needles - kinda goes with your new diet... :haha:

katie - your kiddos are so stinking CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love!!! and I do love your vacation stories... one day I am going to spend some time in Michigan - I have heard there are some really awesome places up there..:flower:

Vjean - hey lady - come say :hi: give these good ladies an update on Mr Keegan and your big!!! :)

kfs - I don't mean to be pushy but HEYYYYYYYYYY what's going on?????????????????????????? :dishes::laundry::iron::mail: I am trying to do every chore imaginable waiting for the NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs2:

and YOU TOO EROSE!!! :happydance:

:hi: everyone else!!! hope all our pregnant ladies are getting some pampering - our new moms - here is some sleep for you!! and those still trying... more :sex: please... :rofl:

I am about to finish work today - and I am very excited for my 10 days off - except that I have 1000 things to do before we leave for St Louis tomorrow at 245am... such is life... here is a picture of part of the Pacific Coast Highway... hold on Ill be there tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• pacific-coast-road-trip-1_22098_600x450.jpg
    pacific-coast-road-trip-1_22098_600x450.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
Looks Fab wish have FUN!!!!

Still waiting for these Baby updates :coffee: :juggle:!!!!

Well my Base Line was perfect so waiting on bloods for the green flag have my RX will be starting in a few days FXFXFX!!! ;)

Glad things are looking good, Sis.

ERose is slated to have a c-section on Monday and still waiting for kfs1 to check in. I'm getting nervous.

Wish-have a great vacation!! Thanks for the pic and the smiley brigade.

Started my Femara today!!! :) FXFX

Sure hope Katie and Baby R A OK!!!

I heard that ERose has baby pics on her FB page. I'm not her 'friend' so I am just going to assume that's true. kfs1 is still MIA.

Sis-Woohoo..time to try again. Love it.

Wish-Hope you're enjoying every minute of your vacation. A little jelly over here.

I went in for my follicle check this morning and I had ten follies starting to grow. Three on my left, and seven on my right. I go back on Wednesday to see how things are growing (going). hee hee. Not much else to report here.

:wave: to everyone else!

Do u know why she had to have a Csection Terri???

10 follies who hoo my count was 14 I think ...it use to be so many more a few years ago I guess that Age thing can really be a Factor :nope:
Gonna get PG b4 I get any Older ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"