%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hey girls - still nothing from me but I do have a new niece! Josephine Marie, 7 lbs 6 ounces. :) :)

Attachments

• 11705095_865460726836534_2912238353319451804_n.jpg
    11705095_865460726836534_2912238353319451804_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 11825240_10153124409604426_4820537553214116659_n.jpg
    11825240_10153124409604426_4820537553214116659_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
I had my appt today - ultrasound and stress test. All looks good - baby is measuring 8 lbs but no contractions or anything. I go back Tuesday if nothing happens and then we'll talk about inducing sometime the end of next week if necessary.

Congrats auntie!!!! Woohoo. Good thing Josephine wasn't your girl name! You're next hot stuff!!

She is absolutely adorable! Her eyes are so wide open I love it :) Congratulations Auntie!
You're up next mama!

Congrats, auntie kfs! She's lovely! How exciting to have a cousin so close in age for your little one!

Josephine is on my shortlist for girls' names- not that I've discussed it with DH!

Still BFN I've been awake just really Bummed out I was so sure this was it!!! :nope:

Gonna eat some cookies and go back to bed :cry:

Sis- Don't count yourself out just yet. I know you generally know early but there is still time. It's only day 11. HOH for you! :hugs:

I was hoping you weren't feeling down in the dumps and that's why you didn't post. I hope you enjoyed your cookies. I was really hoping this was it too, so I'm also going to HOH for a few more days now. You love testing early, but your temps are still up so until I see a drop, you're still in. :hugs: Thanks for checking in.

I'm sorry Sis. :( :( :( :hugs: :hug: Add an alcoholic beverage to the cookie mix. I think you deserve it.

I discarded the first temp on my chart cuz it made my Cover lune really high check it out if I add it

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42eb77/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Whatcha think ladies

It does make it high. I see why you would discard it. Still HOH for you but I know what you mean when sometimes you just 'know' how it's gonna end. I'm all up for cookies so...eat three for me please! LOL

Happy Monday morning (uh am I supposed to say that??)

Sis - how you doing today love?? I see your temp drop... :hugs2: hope you are doing well in Texas style!!

:hi: Joy - how was your weekend?? is it marathon BD time yet?

Terri - what you got this week? scan? blood work? throwing those BCP's in the trash yet?? :happydance:

kfs - TWINNIE - well any baby yet??? I cannot wait to find out boy or girl!! hopefully this week!!!!

fezzle - be sure to update on your scan today - I will be stalking your journal too!! :thumbup:

nessaw - over 20 weeks already with your pink bump!!! how exciting!!

:howdy: to all you other lovelies...
AFM: still taking my BCP's (oh 8-9 months now) kinda afraid of how much of an emotional wreck I will become coming off these jokers!!! last day of BCP is 14th of August - surgery 21st...
but more important than that is that I have four days of work left then I am on vacation for 10 days... My youngest daughter and I are getting on an airplane Friday the 7th and flying to San Diego just the two of us... we are renting a convertible and driving up the Pacific Coast Highway.. think Thelma and Louis with no dying at the end!!!!!!!!! we are so pumped and excited!!! our first stop is LA and my daughter is wanting to take a picture at the Hollywood sign... has her outfit picked out and everything... Oh Lord help me... :rofl:
I am going to enjoy our time together - college starts for her on the 24th... time marches on my friends... enjoy life - we are this side of the dirt!!! :flower:

Hi all- everything was great at the scan today! My FS said everything looks just like it should and there was a good heartbeat! DH and I are letting ourselves get a little bit more excited now, but still being very cautious about getting too excited!

Fezzle-Oh great news today! I bet you guys are just thrilled!

Wish-That trip does sound amazing, and a lot of fun. I always liked when my mom and I went on trips by ourselves. We always did cool things and had fun experiences. I can't wait for you to get going! Only a few more weeks of BCPs for you. Yeah!

Sis-Sorry for the drop of doom. This really sucks because your temp had been up the last few days and I was getting super happy for you. Hang in there, cutie.

AFM- I went in today for bloodwork/ultrasound and everything looked fine. I can stop taking bcps tonight and I start taking my shots on August 07, so a few more days until I'm slated to be at home between 7-9pm every day. hee hee. I don't have a lot of plans for the month of August anyway. I am feeling pretty calm about everything. I just hope it all goes well from here on out. fxfx

Yay Fezzle! You and DH just keep being cautiously excited and We can be super extra excited for you!! :happydance::yellow::yipee::headspin:

Wish-I'm jealous you and your DD are taking that trip! That made me want to do something like that with my DD too. Aww road trip for ladies only coming soon to our neck of the woods. :flower:

Sis- You said when you know, you know...I'm sorry it's not looking like your month. :hugs:

Terri-Glad you are moving on to the next steps O:) Let's git er done!

AFM-Can you say super pissed boys and girls?! I can...So this morning I guess I misread my thermometer when I put my temp in and for some odd reason I looked at it again after making the bed and getting the house together. WHY oh WHY does it make FF tell me that I O'd waaay early and I'm supposed to be 5 DPO today? Are you for REAL! I'm really hoping this thing is wrong because I can tell you right now I never got the green light for possible O, my CM and cervix position didn't indicate it either. I'm absolutely stunned! Marathon BD didn't happen so if it is right, the chances of this being my month are shot to hell. I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry for my rant but REALLY? REALLY?! :finger::gun::hissy::devil:

Joy... Deep breath my friend - ff can be wrong just keep temping and see what happens :) it has happened to all of us here and there!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->