%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I see it FX for good Beta Monday!!!

Terri I got the package yesterday thank Again lady u r the best!!! :)

Seems I'm getting evening or afternoon Nausea was really worried about my scan in the Am but nothing like throwing up after running to the bank to give u reassurance :thumbup:

Oh yes Blues, that's a positive for sure! So excited for you!! Now, what day DPO are you?

Sis-- I really don't think you have a whole lot to worry about, but the nausea is a great reassurance, even if an annoying one. I'm sure you don't mind though! Looking forward to your ultrasound picture from tomorrow.

TERRI--Great to see you pop back in!!

Wish--Still thinking of you. 💜

Fezzle-- I don't know if I had mentioned previously, and I'm sorry if I hadn't, but I absolutely love the ultrasound picture of your "team yellow bambino" on your profile picture. I never had an ultrasound picture that good!

Can't sleep T minus 10 hrs and 45 mins if my math is right (it's probably not I forget Everything these days :nope:)

Will update tomorrow ASAP!! Love u All!!!!

DH has already planned a big breakfast at a family Owened place we like and Hotel Transalvania 2 for my LO later so he isn't worried one bit I guess :shrug:

I got my first hpt on 11dpo. Friday I'll be 14dpo. My clinic waits until 14 days after the transfer to do the beta test.

Thanks, Katie- I was surprised at how clear it was! We had more scan pictures from the Harmony test scan and none were close to that good.

Sis-all will be well at today's scan and glad you got that package. I was starting to get a little worried about it.

Blues-woop woop. Are you getting excited? You seem so calm.

Afm-chillin in Seattle!! Today we're off to Vancouver and the we have a f ew more sightseeing days in the city. Safeco field was great and we had dinner at a place called Lecosho. The pork chop was so tasty. And of course, I had to get the cheese plate. I can never say no to cheese.

Blues- Can't wait for your Beta Monday. It's going to be great!

Sis-All is going to be well so enjoy your family breakfast and activities with the LO. We'll be waiting for your update.

Teri- Glad your vacation is off to a good start! What's on the docket for today's sites? Enjoy your adventures.

AFM- You all know this is a never ending saga...just twiddling my thumbs over here.

Oh Im not calm at all! Ive been testing every day to see if the test is getting darker. My beta is Monday. It feels sooooooooooo fat away.

Joy I can't believe how long your cycle is!

Terri totally jealous of your trip. I need a vacation so bad.

Sis- i can't wait to see a pic of your scan! I know it will be great visit.

I can't believe it either Blues. Definitely a first and hopefully a last.

Hey Sis- Waiting to hear about your scan this morning....

Sorry ladies been running ALL day so I haven't been home to update!! All is well Baby measures 7+4 HB 144bpm !!! :)
The Dr was in surgery today so the nurse did my scan but she took her time and showed me everything which was nice she said she had 5MCs too so she knows how I feel and how much anxiety I have W every Dr visit... Was nice to know I'm NOT Cray Cray!!!

Heres my Jelly Bean
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150925_110523_zpsw1a0dvaq.jpg

We had lunch w my BFF and Went to see Hotel Transylvania 2 w my LO so Today was a Good Day!!!

Terri hope u have a Blast on Ur Girl Vaca!!

Blues FXFXFX for great beta on Monday!!

Beautiful little bean Sis!! And look at how much the heartbeat has increased since your last visit. He/she is really growing now! I tried to zoom in on my phone from your photobucket but it won't zoom on phone. Poop!

TERRI-- oh I'm so glad you are having a fun girls getaway in Seattle! That is such a great city. Eat your heart out girl, eat your heart out!!! And you know, it wouldn't hurt if you posted a few pictures on Facebook.😋

Joy--Ugh! Good gravy! You
must be out of your mind with this cycle. I so hope it ends for you soon so you can move on!

Blues--Oh wow you just turned 14 dpo today, that makes that line even nicer from the other day! How are you feeling about your line progression? Although, it's very easy to obsess and needlessly worry about line progression from day to day. Veryyyyy easy. To be honest, if I remember correctly, it doesn't change all that much early on like this.

AFM--Well, my insane September will be over tomorrow, as it's my daughter's 6th birthday party and my hubby's actual birthday. Luckily, the place we are having the party at, also does a parents night out, which will directly follow her party, so we can celebrate my husbands birthday with a nice dinner afterwards. A glass of expensive wine is calling my name, I tell you!

Cody Boy is doing great and crawling around like a mad man. He just learned how to crawl up the stairs. So that's interesting times, but oddly, we aren't baby gate people in that we never got them for our daughter and she learned how to very efficiently maneuver the stairs at a young age (with us trailing up and down the stairs behind her), while her peers' parents were terrified anytime their children started LOOKING at the stairs!

We also bought my daughter her first bike for her birthday, with the condition that she wouldn't have training wheels on it. I'm old-school, in that you run behind the bike with them and let them learn how to balance, fall, cry, scrape their hands and knees and get back on that bike! I feel like people bubble wrap their children so much nowadays that they don't know how to fail and recover!

Ok that's my rant on millennial parenting. Have a great weekend everyone!

That's wonderful Sis! Little bean all snuggled in. :happydance:

Wow Katie.Cody is movin and groovin already! Hope you had a fun time this month. I'm sure that glass of wine is well deserved. Hope your Daughter has a great time at her party. I did training wheels on my daughters bike but I had them up high so that she would tip side to side if she wanted to use them. Better to just learn to balance so you get a good ride lol From your mouth to God's ears. I want this cycle to end as well ugh

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sis- that's fantastic news!

Katie- I can't believe Cody is crawling! It seems like you just had him!

We didn't have cell service in Canada so no pics to post until now. I'll put a few up this morning. We had a great day in Vancouver. We went to the public market on Granville Island, Stanley Park and we did this awesome Interactive ride called Fly Over Canada. It was such a great day!

Today we're doing the Pike Place Market tour, Harbor Cruise, probably going to the space needle and then dinner. My bestie and I have been up at 4am almost every day, so we just get our showers and chill at Starbucks until my sister and other bestie wake up. Loving my birth city, that's for sure. I didn't realize how much I missed the west coast.

Thank ladies I'm starting to get a Lil excited but trying to stay grounded!!

Terri so glad u r having such a Great time U deserve it!!! :)

Wish/Twinnie: WTH??? I'm so surprised and saddened by your news. I hope you're doing ok. :( Like someone else said, obviously your husband has no brains so just focus on yourself and your girls now. You have such a full life without him. That's what matters. xoxoxo

Blues - Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.

Sis - Wow!!! Congratulations to you, too! Woooohoooo. This is such great news.

Fezzle - congratulations to you again, too.

Terri - Love your positivity and I love you girl! Have a great time on your trip. Oh - and thank you so much for the gift! You didn't have to do that though!!! xoxoxo

Joy - praying that this cycle ends for you. Sheesh!!

Katie - happy birthday to your daughter! And wow - can't believe Cody is crawling either. Time flies.

Sorry I've been MIA but I have been checking in. Things were crazy - not gonna lie - but I'm starting to feel somewhat sane now. Breastfeeding wasn't working and I had to stop and I was dealing with some depression for a bit there... I think the sleep deprivation really got to me and little Adeline is colicky but I'm feeling much better now. Once again, on my phone so no pic. Ugh I'm the worst.

Sis- your scan looks great!!!!
Katie - totally agree with you on some parents trying to bubble wrap their kids. I learned to ride my bike without training wheels. It only took a day.
KFS- so glad you checked in! I'm so sorry about breastfeeding not working out and for the depression. So glad everything is going better now!

Terri- It really sounds like a fabulous time! I'm a little jealous of your adventures but that just means I need to get off the couch more LOL Can't wait to see your pics. Wishing you safe travels home.

KFS1- Yeah this cycle is the worst. I'm glad you were able to pull out of the depression and hoping Adeline gets rid of that colic. Not fun for anyone. Looking forward to seeing pics when you get time. She might be 5 before that happens LOL Just kidding but time flies and we can get very busy. Been there and done that. Glad you are feeling better though.

Sis-Getting a little excited is a great thing to hear. Things are moving right along. Are you going to a regular OB as your Dr suggested?

AFM- Day 69 and trying not to focus on it because it just puts me in a really negative place. I just started back taking vitex which is supposed to help regulate your cycle. Have to switch to a new general practitioner because of insurance changes but I can't get in until November. Ugh. I'm torn between giving up and continuing to work on getting my hormones under control to hopefully produce a child. Not sure what it's going to be yet but over 4 years of marriage and never a BFP doesn't make me very hopeful.

A big Hello to everyone else and I hope you all had a great weekend!

Blues will u get Ur beta results today or in the Am??!? FX for a great start!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->