%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Fezzle - yes I'm PUPO. They even gave me an ultrasound pic of them. They are like bright dots inside my uterus!

Terri- OMG i can't believe that you have to wait even longer!!!!!

Woohoo Blues!! Now keep everything warm so those little embies can snuggle in nicely! And let us know everything!

The waiting sucks, but now that I know the results will be here today or tomorrow I feel much better about things. I'll know my fate by Friday night. :wacko:

Ha ha thanks Terri! I was feeling hopeful yesterday because I had a nagging headache which usually happens right before AF but of course, you had to put a race to the finish. LOL No sign of her yet smh!

My doc just called me at work! He said 'You had three chromosomes that were at 1.' i said 'what does that mean?' He said 'You can't get pregnant with that embryo.' I said 'Ok, thanks for calling.' That's it for me girls. :cry:

Oh Terri! I'm so sorry for your news. I was so hoping this would be your miracle. :hug: Can you cut out of work early and take some time to deal with the news? Wishing I could be there for you in person.

Terri so sorry for Ur News maybe it's time to look for a DE :hugs: I agree w Joy see if u can skip out early and do something fr U!!! :hugs:

AFM getting ready for my scan :nope: Even more nervous Now after Terri's news was hoping we would both have a Great News day!!!
Didn't go to bed until 3am cuz I was finishing my BIGS GFs Mum

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150918_024521_zpsggylzfga.jpg

My test aren't getting any darker which makes me worry but DH says they r as dark as they can get :shrug:

Terri I am so sorry....my heart breaks for you....I agree get out of work early today

Good luck at your scan today sis I know it will be fine

Sis-I forgot to say good luck today! I'm sure all will be just fine. If you had a solid pink you'd be freaking, so calm down. hee hee.

I'm leaving after lunch today. I'm ok. I was prepared for bad news, but I can't believe that doctor would call someone at work to give them bad news like that. that is what has me the most upset.

Terri I'm so sorry. What an ass for telling you like that. Go home. Big hugs.x

Well I have a Update on the scan jelly Bean is measuring 6+1 HB 125bpm!!! I Asked if I could hear the HB he said we can try well I'm glad I alsed it was clear as day and I cried Happy tears!! :( :)

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20150918_133412_zpsge1mqyed.jpg

He doesn't see any need for a high risk Dr he already wants me to go to a OBGYN :saywhat:

Next scan Friday!!! FXFX

Oh and FYI the HB was were I heard the clicking on the monitor he told me NOT to use it cuz it can be wrong do u think I'm goons listen :nope:

That's great news Sis! Hoping you can start to relax and enjoy a little bit now. And that mum is WOW! Huge one you made but beautiful. Love all the detail you put into it.

Terri, so sorry. I am so very sorry... I am so annoyed at the doctor, though. Trisomy 1 is a chromosomal error for which there are like 2 recorded pregnancies in the entire literature (all ended in early miscarriage). Not surprising, as chromosome 1 is the longest and when that gets multiplied, it just does not work. Would not have helped you, but at least he would not have given you gibberish. At our age, chromosomal errors is what we get so often :( I don't know what to say, but you still have options. You can probably keep on trying still, if insurance is there, as you have had good responses and this could be an off month. Or you can do DE - a good friend did that and had 3 children in her 40s.

Sis, overjoyed for you!!! A heartbeat is so great to hear!! By the way, what if it is another little boy, are you going to try again ;)

No if it's another Lil boy I will wait for my Granddaughters or Adpot my Lil Asain girl I have wanted Forever!! :)

I'm trying to convince DH the purple to stay even if it's a boy that's the big issue right now changing my room I love so much!! :haha:

I have a strong feeling its a Girl but I've been wrong many times b4 so we shall see Healthy is what I want Girl is bonus!!
I think when I get the blood test I will have DH read it first and then tell me just incase I don't want to be dissappointed I should be happy no matter what!! :)

Sorry ladies just coming back into the thread to such polar opposites of sad and happy news. 😀😥

Sis--If this isn't your take home baby I'll eat my shoe. Look at that growth from last week! And you got a nice strong heartbeat. I know you are hoping for your little Wren, but if it's another tiny bundle of blue, he's been fighting to get here, so I'm thrilled for you either way! Are you getting that Harmony test so you'll know baby's gender at 12 weeks?

TERRI--I'm so damn sorry to hear your news. Beyond sorry...we probably all don't even have the right words to express our disappointment and sadness surrounding this latest news. Have an enjoyable beverage or 2. Or 4. Drinking doesn't solve the root of emotions you are dealing with, but it can give you an artificial moments peace. I realize you may need some time to step back from here a bit and regroup. I know you said this is the end for you in TTC, but is there any inkling there to try a different route? Maybe that's not something you can even entertain right now. Just know I'm thinking of you. 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->