%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Saw my OB today she is Refering me to a High Risk Group to get my testing done and I see her Again 11/16!!

Had my first Abdominal US today :)

Woo Hoo! Gummy Bear is looking good Sis! :happydance:

AFM- I know it's only the first day but today my temp actually jumped a bit (and I'm not getting sick) so if I can get 2 more good ones, I may actually be on the back side of this hellish cycle!!! Day 86 and looking for the finish line. LOL

Joy- I really really hope this is the beginning of the end of that cycle for you!

Sis- my midwife debated about me being high risk, but decided I wasn't because I had 2 risk factors (age and PCOS) and I think she needed 3- she still put down a referral to a consultant for me because of my age though. I don't know when that's supposed to happen or what they're supposed to do though!

Thanks Fezzle! I don't know if it's a good thing not to be in the high risk group or not. I sure wish age in fertility just meant you had experience! LOL

Had my ultrasound this morning. There's one healthy baby measuring right on target with a 119 hpm. I started crying when I heard the heartbeat. My DH was just amazed at the heartbeat. I will upload a pic when I get home bc i can't seem to be able to on my phone.

Yay- congrats, Blues! So glad you got to see the heartbeat!

Yay Blues! I'm so happy the baby is healthy and right on target. :happydance:

And here is a pic of the scan!

Attachments

• 20151014_093842.jpg
    20151014_093842.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies I've meant to write out a long post but never seem to get to it. 😁

Blues--Congratsssss!!!! Seeing them for the first time is miraculous isn't it?? And I swear when I zoom in I can see a face...with eyes and nose, and baby appears to be drinking a beer. Either that or sucking its thumb. Seriously though it does look like you can see the baby's face and hand up by its mouth!! I don't know if it's just the shadowing and I am not really seeing that but it sure looks like it!

Sis--Look at that baby!! Oh I never got pics that good when they were little. This is your rainbow!!! You are still early for the home Doppler heartbeat. I didn't find Cody until I think 11 weeks after I came home from doctor appt and knew right where he was from the doctor's Doppler. Keep trying!

Fezzle--I think if you guys decide to find out the gender, and you don't feel like screaming out, "Is that a vagina/penis?!" in the doctor's office, a walk in the woods would be nice, too! A cute idea I've heard of is going to the store and picking out both a baby girl and baby boy onesie or outfit and asking the cashier to ring up the correct outfit based on the note from the doctor. Then you can open that up to find out the baby's gender and they can wear it home from the hospital, etc.

Terri--My phone is spelling your name normally now, instead of screaming, "TERRI." So that's good! Just thinking of you and it sounds like you are doing well even if the trip to the doctors office was an emotional one. That was so incredibly thoughtful to bring them thank you cards. I'm sure that they wish that all of their patients were as great as you!

Neesaw--How are you doing?! Good to see you pop in!

Joy--????? Oh you are really stuck in TTC purgatory!! Continuing to wish AF for you!!

AFM--Leaving for Michigan this weekend for our last trip up there this year. My Granddad passed in September and so my Mimi decided to stay in MI later than usual (they were snowbirds) until after our last trip. Granddad was 97 when he passed but it's still surreal. It is going to be incredibly strange being there and not seeing him. I'm in this very weird place where I just can't process it fully. He was like my second father and in many ways was more present in my life than my Dad, who lived in another state. You'd think I'd be a crying, emotional mess, but I'm just numb. Even when we left MI in September and I knew it would be the last time I saw him (he was in Hospice care), I couldn't cry or get wrapped up in the emotion of it. Very strange. So that's it for me. Not much else going on. 💖 to all!

Katie-Have a safe trip to MI, and I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. My paternal grandmother died in 1989. Her room was in the middle of the house, and you have to walk through it to get to the other rooms. To this day, I practically run through her room because it makes me sad and I rarely even look at the bed because the last time I saw her, she was in that bed. Death is a weird thing and you never know how it will affect you. And it's never the same between one person and the next. So...grieve however you want to grieve, and just love on grandma. She's really sad too. Sorry again.

Blues-Thanks for sharing a picture. Woohoo!! When is the next scan? hee hee.

Katie-I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Grief is a funny thing. Everyone reacts differently. I'm not a cryer at all. Its actually a bit creepy. But when my grandfather passed, he also helped raised me, the floodgates opened and now 5 years later I get weepy over the stupidest things.

Terri- my next scan is next Thursday and another the following Wednesday. It feels like I'm constantly in the tww! It like I have a new countdown all the time. Now its waiting to see if the baby continues to grow.

Blues- great scan pic! Hope the scans keep going well!

Katie- that's a fun idea too! I think DH wants it to be as private as possible though- he wouldn't want a cashier to know before we did or have anyone behind us watching! I hope your trip goes ok :hugs:

Blues CONGRATS on the one Lil bean I swore there would be 2 :haha: Hope All Ur scans go smoothly it's nice but also hard to go weekly at least for me I get worked up every day b4 scan day!! :nope:

Katie sorry about Ur Gpa hope u have a lovely trip I'm jealous of all of u getting to see leaves change and wear sweaters :rofl:

AFM... Thought my nausea was finally fading so I didn't take my afternoon dose of meds well BIG Mistake was up All nite :sick:
Eating soup and getting fried rice for dinner since DH asked me what I can stomach which these days isnt much :shrug:

Hope everyone else is well!!

Katie- I'm sorry to hear about your granddad but 97 years is such a blessing. Hope you have a safe trip to Michigan and take good care of Mimi.

Blues-Are you considered high risk too so more scans happening or is it just the regular process for IVF? Sorry but I don't have much knowledge around it. Baby will keep on growing so we"ll just be looking for those updates on your progress too. :thumbup:

Sis-Sorry you aren't able to eat too much. Hopefully once you enter the second trimester it will all go away and you can get to enjoying yourself. :pizza:

AFM-Yes...still going. Like the damn energizer bunny!:bunny: This cycle just goes on and on and on. Day 88 and chillin like a villain. Just keeping up on my few vitamins and getting my exercise in everyday. Made cinnamon rolls this morning because my parents are in town. They are coming by for coffee and rolls before they hit the road back to Arizona. I'm thinking we may go visit them for Thanksgiving because I'm just missing them.

Anyway, Hope everyone has a great weekend cause it's FRIDAY!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->