• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yay Blues so Happy for U!!!

AFM I'm a nervous wreck of course and the Hospital called saying I have to pay my deductible of 300 just for the Ultrasound :nope:
Told them I would pay 100 cuz last time when they charged me the full amount they had to refund me due to my insurance pays for testing ... They never listen Oh Well !!

Everything went Great today Gummy Bear is right on track 11+6 we will have test results back in 7-10 days!! :)

Woohoo!! I can't believe you are almost 12w. Do you still have people to tell next week or everyone already knows? This is really a magical pregnancy. I'm just elated when I think about it.

I'm actually 12wks today I still have people to tell but we r waiting for our test results!! ;)

Popping in quick---

What a precious doll baby, kfs1--She is just delicious! Thank you for sharing her pics!

Sis and Blues--Love hearing such positive news about your scans!! All is well, all is well. 👍

Neesaw--Sounds like nesting is underway and so is the heartburn. I feel for you there but little girly is worth it, of course. It will be soon.....unreal!

I'm forgetting everyone but will be back later. 😊

Terri- Did you send the witch by greyhound or something? LOL She just got here so thank you very much! Before Day 100 whew! It's a light one but at least it's here. I started taking some iron/blood pills so hopefully that helped a bit too. I eat grass fed beef so I don't know what else I need to do to help build up my lining and have a decent flow. At least I don't have a three month chart to look at anymore.

Katie- Glad to see you popped in. Let us know how things went in Michigan when you get a chance O:)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just sipping on caramel apple cider and enjoying the fall season. :winkwink:

Joy- I'm so glad she finally arrived! I hope this new cycle is much better!

Oh, I'm so happy to hear this Joy. Finally!!! A baby chart looks lovely in your siggy. hee hee.

Thanks Fezzle! Took long enough but finally get to start over. When is your next scan? Coming up on 20 weeks woo hoo!

Terri- I think it will be a bit before there is any sort of ticker in my sig. I need to get my cycle under control first so I can actually have a shot at getting prego. Gotta tell you that I think the morning walking, whole lemon drink and vitex and iron supplements helped. On to the next!

Think I finally got my ticker right which will put me at 5/7 due date !!!

Joy-Oops. I didn't mean a baby chart (which would be lovely), but a short/compact/normal looking chart. hee hee.

Sis-Yeah for May babies.

Blues-How are you doing?

Fezzle-Hope the scan goes well tomorrow! I am now hoping that you stay team yellow, but now that your DH has finally come around, I'll be happy to hear the gender either way. :)

Great Fezzle! Looking forward to hearing about it! :yellow:

Sis- May 7th would be just in time for Mother's Day! How great would it be to have a new little one during that time?! :happydance:

Terri- Whew! Thought you were trying to rush me there :rofl: Yeah a nice normal-ish kind of chart would be lovely.

Blues-Hoping for an update too. :flower:

:hi: ladies... just checking in... :wacko:

Fezzle - I can't wait to hear about your scan!!! tomorrow!!! :happydance:

joy - praise the lawd (as my daughter would write) the :witch: found you!!! I am praying you have a normalish cycle this time!!! :thumbup:

Sis - Love that everything is peachy king for you!!! YAY!!!! :happydance:

:hi: Terri!!!!

Hello everyone else!!!

AFM: CD 48 I think... I finally emailed my FE and said "uhm should I be concerned??" his response - take a pregnancy test... uhm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I haven't had sex since I don't know when - so unless some hot guy is sneaking in to have sex with me while I am asleep (and if he isn't waking me up I don't want him anyway!! :rofl: there is no way I am pregnant... I guess he has some meds he can give me to bring the :witch: on... gahhhh
well I had lunch with a friend of mine last Friday and she has some difficult news to tell me... my DH came to her church (she was door greeter - bet he was surprised) with another woman - now this town is 28 miles from where he lives... brokenhearted ladies... :cry: I mean I knew something was up and thought maybe that - but when its confirmed well - something dies inside... hopefully none of you know what I am talking about!!! :nope:
but in case you don't think he is sick enough - he emailed me Sunday night to ask "why I was so hateful to him - what did he do???"
:gun::gun::gun::bike::bike::bike:

where is the finger smiley??:finger::finger::finger:

I have had two co-workers announce pregnancies in the last 2 weeks... and one lady about to have her baby any day now...

still smiling ladies... still smiling...

Wish BIG HUGE :hugs: to U!!! Thats never easy to hear but I hope u told him exactly Why and that he needs to stay outta Church B4 he burst into Flames :devil:

Fezzle hope Ur scan went well!!

Ugh Wish! I cannot BELIEVE he had the gall the take another woman TO CHURCH!! To church?? I mean, it's one thing if your friend sees him out having dinner with some other lady, but to take another woman to church!! I literally can't wrap my head around the "wrongness" of that. What in the world did your friend say?! Well, your ex is now somebody's else's future problem. I'm just glad he's not YOUR problem anymore. He clearly has deeper issues than you were aware of. Big HUGS to you!! But in the grand scheme of things, it's a blessing that he made his departure sooner rather than later in your life!

Joy--Thank heavens AF finally showed!!!! Whew!! I've never seen a thread rooting for an AF for someone so much!

Gotta go back and read...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->