• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Thanks for All Ur Love and support ladies but Nothing is helping me right now and seeing Lil girls everywhere makes me CRY !!! My boys r way less than excited and the idea of getting rid of my girly room throws me over the edge I really don't think I can handle this and I feel horrible for feeling this way !!! :cry: :(

Sis I wrote up this long post to you late last night and my phone refreshed and I lost it.
Please don't feel guilt about grieving and being sad and mad and whatever emotions you are going through right now. It wouldn't be healthy to bottle it all up and put on a shiny face. Your shiny face will come when that baby is in your arms and you can't fathom him being anyone else. I know we've all expressed it before, but it's worth saying again, that your sadness about not having a girl is an emotion separate from the love you have for this little baby. Your long desire for having a little girl in your family doesn't negate the love you have for your two older sons and it's no different with this baby boy. Feel your feelings and give yourself time and permission to work thorough them.

And yay for having a healthy baby growing in there!! That is the greatest blessing of all. 💜💜💜💜

Sorry I haven' updated in a while. This fatigue is killing me. I am barely making it through work! Hopefully I will get my energy back soon. OMG everyone's kids in their costumes are so cute! I can't believe Keegan is walking already. *hugs* Sis I know you really wanted a girl and its ok to grieve that. I go for the genetic testing on Monday. I hope it comes back quick. I hadn't been worried about it but now that I have my appointment I am freaking out! I have hope though as the women in my family have had children later in life all with no issues.

Oh before I forget! I bought a doppler a few weeks back and I finally heard the heartbeat on Wednesday! It was amazing. I recorded it so I could send it to my mom. She was excited to hear it. Dh's face was so cute when he heard it.

That's awesome Blues! I bet you find yourself listening to the heartbeat often. :flower: :flower:Really hoping you get that energy back soon. Takes a lot of work to make that baby but it's all worth it. Just pamper yourself when you get home with little naps and just taking it easy. Work is work, unfortunately not much you can do there. I used to use my lunch hour to eat for 20 minutes and then nap for the rest of my break. Just don't forget to set a phone alarm or something to wake you back up! ha ha Good luck on Monday with your genetics testing! Let us know how it goes :hugs:

Can anybody help with OPK info? I just started using them this cycle and the first day CD 12 I think, it had two faint lines but the control was darker than the test line so I figured it was negative according to the directions. Well since then the tests have shown just the control line with no second test line. Do you think I missed it or it could still be coming? I haven't had the temp shift for O and CM wasn't considered fertile either. Just kind of confused is all.

Blues- good luck with your test results! Are you finding out the sex with it? Glad you found the heartbeat! I found the doppler so reassuring right before the 12 week scan to help with the anxiety of going in and having a mmc, and then between 12 weeks and when I started feeling movement.

Joy- my OPKs were really different before they went positive- in some cycles, they'd get gradually darker until it was very obviously positive, but with others, there were faint lines and then very suddenly positive the next day! My CM usually matches up though. Keep testing and Fx!

Thanks Fezzle! I actually screwed up today's because I forgot to go back and check. By the time I did it was way past time so not usable. :shrug:

How are you feeling these days?

I think my energy is coming back a bit and rarely have nausea now, but moodwise I am starting to lose interest in work and just ready to get the house ready for the baby, buy lots of baby stuff and meet her! Still about 4 months to go though.

Ha ha ha early nesting huh? Love it! I think I'd be the same way if given the chance. Didn't get to really relish pregnancy with my daughter as it was just me so I was working like crazy to take care of us. This time around would be so different. Have you already started getting her room ready? I think around 4 months I started stocking up on basics so I wouldn't have to go out as much when she was born. Diapers, bottles, wipes lol the works. I didn't have to go buy that stuff for months! ha ha ha So happy for you!!!

We started clearing it out, but need to decorate and get new carpet before we start filling it with new furniture and stuff. I might go to an NCT nearly new sale this weekend (second hand stuff) and get some things though.

I love going to garage sales and second hand stores. You can find some great stuff sometimes. I wish I was more crafty so I can redo furniture pieces like some friends I know. I'm just not that skilled LOL You have plenty of time to get things ready so as your energy comes back you can do more and more. So lucky!

Hey Sis-Just want you to know I'm thinking of you! :hug:

Joy-my opk tests would either gradually darken or go from stark white to positive. I also found that I got more accurate results testing in the middle of the day.

I'm still here sorry I've been so Quite my Dogs have been fighting and the Pup really hurt my big girl this weekend cuz I wasn't here and my DH doesn't watch them close enough :nope:

So Sunday Luna got fixed and I've been a Nurse to both Doggies!!

Aww Sis, I hope the big girl is ok. With you taking care of them I'm sure they will both be just fine.

Thanks Blues. I have been trying to take mine in the afternoon too. After them being stark white, I have a faint line today but still not as dark as the control line so I'm hoping mine is like yours that was more gradual. Starting to get a little anxious though because it's already Day 17.

Joy-I hope those OPKs work for you. I used the digi flashing smiley one, and sometimes they were so frustrating. I'm happy that I don't use them anymore, but it's good you're using them so you can have a little peek into what's going on.

Blues-Yay for fatigue..hee hee. That means all is going well.

Sis-Oh no! Sorry to hear about your dogs. Why can't husbands take care of dogs? Fun went buck wild when I was in Seattle, and it was hard getting him to remember who is the boss of the house, but now he remembers. :haha:

Here's my update. My dad is still in town and apparently, my brother is moving north! He's going to stay in my dad's rental house a) because he probably will never have to pay rent b) he will most likely never get evicted c) he has nothing better to do, so why not secure some shelter? His gf/fiancee has four kids and they range from age 4-10 (I think). This area is in one of the worst school districts in the country, so not sure why she would want to move there. It's sad as far as I'm concerned. They have to move out of their place by the 15th, so I guess my dad is going to work on the house while they are living there. Not sure, really. I thought my dad wanted to be gone by the time they move in, but I don't think it's going to work out that way. I wish them all the best.

Hi everyone else! Happy Veteran's day, Wish!! <3 Thank you.

Terri-- OK, somehow I completely missed that you have a brother! How do you feel about having them closer to you now? Sounds like the girlfriend doesn't care much about her kid's school district as long as there is a gravy train. Pretty sad!

Fezzle-- I love me some secondhand baby/kid shopping! I know I have mentioned it before on here, but I always recommend getting good used baby gear if you can because it's used for such a short period of time and retail cost can really add up. Even now, most of the kiddo's stuff that I get is bought secondhand. Saves boatloads of money! Now that you know baby's gender, I really think your shopping experience is going to be a lot more fun!

Joy--You just came off of a marathon cycle and now waiting to O I'm sure is nerve-racking! I've tried both the smiley face OPK's and the line ones and I preferred the line ones because I could see the progression leading up to O. At least I knew something was brewing. Hope you get a positive soon!

Sis--Still thinking about you and hope your Pup is behaving now! Is your older dog okay?

Blues--Oh I'm glad you got the Doppler. I'm very impressed that you are already able to find baby's heartbeat! Just remember that that little one still has lots of room to meander about and will still move around a ton and sometimes it may be hard to find them in these early weeks!

Katie-My brother lives on the northeast side of Bmore, but we don't talk. He's a liar, and unfortunately a loser, so I don't have anything to do with him or his gf/fiancee. I don't like being around people I can't stand, so I choose not to deal/talk/associate with him. My dad feels bad for him since he's his only son, so they'll take advantage of my dad and that will be that. It's not like he was getting rent from the MIA tenant anyway, so what's the difference?

Joy, your chart is making me nervous again. Any updates on the OPKs?

Thanks Katie! It seems like that is the consensus...line opks are the way to go. It's confusing as some days I'll have a faint test line and other days it will be stark white. What in the h---?! All I can do is keep trying.

Terri- You think my chart is making YOU nervous? LOL I'm looking at it like "come on now" I'm not wanting to compete for distance with last cycle again. I have O'd later on some months like around day 25 or 28 so I'm just plugging right along for now. I can understand the separation from your brother. There are enough toxic people around that if you have the choice, you can make that separation. Maybe later on he will get his act together. You never know when people really decide to become responsible adults until it happens.

My BIG girl is on the mend the Lil Luna is just back to her normal spunky self after getting fixed!! We r keeping them separated for another week and then slowly introduce them again!! We will just have to be on High Alert!!!

I swear I still don't hear this Babies HB and I don't feel him moving so I worried I go to the OB on Monday!! :shrug:
I hear stuff in the 122 but I know that my HB so idk where the LO is!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->