• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I knew it I knew it I knew it :yipee: Congrats Fezzle!!! :pink:

Hopefully I will get the same news real soon we called Friday to check and they said Maybe Monday !!! :grr:

Katie love the Costumes they r Too Cute!! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!! Time to Redecorate here and start watching Christmas Movies :haha:
I'm actually excited about Christmas for a change cuz I have my Present to carry around this year :xmas7: :xmas8:

I'm starting to worry a Lil cuz I'm not feeling my Gummy bear still and I still can't get a clear HB but my placenta is in front so maybe that why idk not getting a scan every week is gonna kill me!! :nope:

My Lil man dressed up

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_Snapchat-4467014516927063654_zpsdhhcxlph.jpg

Congratulations Fezzle! So happy for you both!

Sis- Can't wait until you finally get the news. FX it's ready tomorrow!

Fezzle---Woohoo!!! We had a run of boys on here and now the girls are coming on. Congrats!! Are you glad you found out now?

Terri--Oh yes please post pics of the littles in their costumes! Glad you were schooled on Frankie Stein ahead of time. Lol

Sis--Eeee I hope you find out Monday! Are u going to find out over the phone? It's still early to feel their movement and the placenta could certainly be causing problems with finding that hb. But I totally understand feeling nervous. You son is creepy cute!! Creepy costume but cute cuz he's so little. 😀

He's a BIG kid trapped in a Lil kids body he was GHOST for Call of duty all the teenagers Loved his costumes and kids his age were like what r u !!! :haha:

Yes- DH is glad we found out too and he was the one who originally wanted to be Team Yellow. He sent me emails earlier saying 'We're having a little girl' and 'I can't stop thinking about her'. :cloud9: He is already in love!

Fezzle - awwwww a little girl!! I do love little girls - its all I have ever known!!! and your husband sounds so smitten <3<3<3
Congrats Lady!!!!

Sis - waiting here :coffee::coffee:

sounds like everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend! Lots of costumes and little kids and CANDY!!

I didn't do halloween this year - my daughter spent the weekend with her bestie at the besties college - so I was home alone with the dawgs!! :thumbup: - cooking turkey chili and pot roast - so I can bring my lunch to work!!
I am doing a couple 30 day challenges - one is not eating out :)wacko:) Lord help me on that one!! :haha: and the other two are exercise challenges one is called Planksgiving -30 days of doing plank exercises every day :bodyb::bodyb: and the other is abs/killer full bodyworkouts...
so hopefully 1 Dec I will be a few pounds lighter and have some more muscles...
CD 54 here... FE wont see me because I am no longer trying to get pregnant so I have to call and see my regular doc and then get referred back to my GYN... oh the fun of insurance... but maybe I will have started by the time I actually get all these appointments made??!!

the weather is beautiful here... I Hope you all looking forward to the holiday season...
I know I am (we are spending Christmas is Florida hehe)
:boat::shipw::icecream::drunk::xmas12:

Well we have a HEALTHY LIL BOY!!!!

It's gonna take me a Lil to accept but I kinda knew it was this weekend I just had a feeling!!

Sis - I know you wanted a girl... :hugs2: for that... I know you will be excited by the time that little one makes his appearance and :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: for a healthy little baby!!!

and above all - blame your husband :rofl: you know im kidding... kinda

Fezzle, congratz!!! Sis, congratz!! Sis, I know you wanted a girl, but you will love this baby boy :) I wanted a girl too, but I have two boys that are the light of my life.

Sounds like everyone had a great Halloween! We did, as well - went to the beach during the day. California living :) Both kids had fun in the sand.

Nothing new with me here other than DH started his job and I am even more tired now :) I also just got my period back finally as I am dialing down breastfeeding. I guess we'll have to make a decision about trying again in the next few months...

He's already blaming himself and said We can try Again WTH ... I don't think I can handle all that !!!! I just need time just know I'm here even if I'm not saying anything!!

Katie, love the pics! Your babies are just too cute!

Sis, congrats on your healthy baby boy! I know how you feel...I felt the same way when we found out we were having a boy. Take time and process everything...it's ok to grieve for not having a little girl! :flower:

Fezzel, that sounds like a perfect way to reveal your gender results!

Wish, your challenges sound fantastic! Sorry about your referrals thou- what a pain!

Terri, that sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see pics!

Joy, glad the witch finally showed!

We had a laid back Halloween. Haddie was hell bent on being Cinderella. I tried to talk her into something else because she literally wears a princess costume daily, but she was adamant. I'm all about matching costumes, so I threw something together to make Keegan Gus Gus, Cinderella's chubby mouse. He even left his hat on! She loved trick or treating and really got the hang of it!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
One more pic, but this is a repeat to those I'm friends with on Facebook.
:winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 5
VJean-OMG!! Keegan's belly is hilarious! I love the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Sis-I miss you already! It's ok, it's ok. :hugs: A baby boy will be wonderful. Your sons are going to love him so much. Take your time processing the news and when you're ready to try again we'll all be here. :winkwink:

Fezzle-I can't remember if I wrote to you on here, but yay for a girl. <3

Wish-Um..if my sister and I get accepted to the Chicago marathon, will you come cheer for us? hee hee. It's in the fall. I'll stop running so I can give you tons of hugs. Hope your pot roast is yummy. I brought my lunch in today too.

Driving/Katie-:wave:

Here is the picture of my nieces/nephew. I can't remember if I told you, but they are Elsa, a SWAT guy, Doc McStuffins and a watermelon.

Attachments

• cichy halloween.jpg
    cichy halloween.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
Sis - I'm sorry you didn't get your little girl this time around but I'm still happy that you have a healthy boy coming your way!

Wish - You rock Twinnie with all of those challenges! I'm right there with you in a way - hope to start weight watchers once I'm back at work. Ugh. I can't believe you have to do all of that just to see your OB. So annoying!

Driving - The beach sounds amazing. :) I just got my period, too, since I'm not breastfeeding. Fun stuff, huh? I'm definitely NOT ready for another child at the moment though. I'm happy with my little angel. :)

Terri - Your nieces and nephews are too cute!!!!! :)

Vjean - Loving those pics. Gus Gus is such a cute idea. :)

Hi everyone else! Busy weekend. Halloween was great and we also celebrated my DHs bday. I have pics but once again I'm on my stupid phone. I'll try to hop on and post some in a bit.

ugh. I tried to post a photo. It's sideways though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4
Wish- You have a full schedule going there. Props to you girl! Hoping your cycle starts soon and you don't try to copy my 96 days LOL Yum for pot roast. My hubby is not a beef fan so if I do something like that I have to make him a separate dinner. Fall and winter bring such yummy comfort food dishes that you'll make your 30 day challenge. It's all about using that crock pot to make it easier. You can do it!

Hey Driving! Thanks for checking in. Glad your hubby got started on the new job. Hmm decisions, decisions...you know if you decide to go that route again we'll be here :flower: Just try and get your self some rest/find your energy again.

Sis-Just know I'm thinking of you hon. :hugs: A healthy baby is a great thing.

VJean- Thanks! It finally got here and now I'm on to the next. Your children are so cute! And I agree, I love Keegan's belly!!! That was well done of you to match them like that. Haddie looks beautiful. She's a princess everyday and wants people to know it. Love that smile.

Terri- Your nieces and nephew are too cute! I think that's a strawberry because of the seeds on her costume. LOL How are things with your dad and Fun?

KFS1-Adeline looks too precious!! OMG! And she looks like she is just gaining weight and getting bigger. Happy Birthday to your hubs! Hope you guys had a good celebration. O:)

AFM-This cycle already looks a bit better temp wise. It seems consistent without all the ups and downs but I'm running warmer than usual so maybe that's a good thing? Not too much happening yet. Just waiting for next weeks appointments.

And a big :hi: to anyone I missed. It seems like everyone is checking in these day. Love It!!

Joy - no way do I want to try your record!!! But I cannot get into my regular doctor until 1 DECEMBER!! :growlmad: so it may very well be the end of the year before I can see my ob/gyn:shrug: what can I do???

terri - just so you know - I am scheduled to come to baltimore next year in September :) I sure hope I can see you - I am not afraid to ride trains or anything so keep that in mind - and if you are running Chicago (which I highly recommend) I will be there - and I even promise to have a sign (and on course snacks if necessary) :) :hugs: thanks friend...

:hi: driving!! so good to hear from you and I am jelly about your California halloween!!! the beach plus anything is superb!!!

kfs/twinnie - love love love the pics of your little sweet pea!!! thank you for sharing...and boo on the :witch: visiting you so soon!!

Thanks ladies for all your support! it really means a lot to me! as i said earlier I cannot get into my regular doctor until December 1st... so lets hope the :witch: shows up before then... I just don't want any huge cysts or anything wrong that is keeping her from flying in... you know what i mean??
no update with my DH (is there another abbreviation I could use here - he is not Dear Husband at all) :coffee: on my attorney to deliver the divorce papers to me...:shrug:

Joy-I was debating between a watermelon and a strawberry. But...the color is watermelon colored, and the green stockings and oblong, black seeds, so that's why I decided it's a watermelon. hee hee. Who knows?

Fun stole one of my husband's cookies off of the tv table last night, and got punished. He is really greedy these days, and I know he has enough food. He's getting more used to my dad, meaning he will smell his shoes/pants for longer periods of time when my dad is sitting on the recliner, but as soon as my dad looks at him, Fun still gets scared and runs towards me. So...no significant change. hee hee.

kfs1-Oh, that baby....so cute!! She's like 'I'll wear it, but I don't really like it.' hee hee.

Wish-I totally feel you. Nobody wants to break my record. I was in the same boat as you. I made an appointment at the end of September and the first available was Nov. 9th. That's just excessive to me but at least the witch finally showed before the appointment. Hoping the same for you. Also, that run around they are putting you through is just ridiculous. Ugh! Insurance is just not efficient.

Terri- I can see the watermelon in that. Open slice and in my case ready to be salted and devoured. A real piece of watermelon and not that cutie pie of a niece LOL Making me want summer back on that fruity thought. ha ha ha Glad Fun is getting a little more used to dad. So skittish though. It takes time. How are things on the work front? Are they done with layoffs? I may start working at the post office this month. No more lazy days at home but I'm ok with that. Looking forward to spending my time with big people who speak in full sentences LOL (maybe?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->