• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis - so sorry to hear about your dog troubles - my two are two peas in a pod - but the neighbors dogs are horrible. the guy lets them out and if I happen to step outside with my two they make a beeline for my dogs. I hate it...:growlmad::growlmad: so I can only imagine how you must feel trying to reintroduce them! I hope it all goes well... have they had troubles before? you have had Luna for a little while now?? :hugs:

Terri - ugh to the brother situation... i will never understand how people take advantage of other people (especially parents) and they sleep at night!!! good for you for setting boundaries - sometimes that is very hard to do!!! and totally agree with your statement about DH's not being able to take care of dogs!!! :nope:
thanks for the "thank you" it really is my honor to serve this great country!! :mrgreen:

Joy - good luck with those OPK's I always took 2 to 3 a day... I know it sounds crazy but I wanted to make sure I caught that surge... but don't listen to me - look how I turned out - not pregnant!!! hahahaha
I hope your cycle is not crazy long like the last one!!! keep taking those supplements - I sure hope they are helping!!!

Fezzle - how is everyone taking the :pink::pink: news??

Blues - congrats on finding the heartbeat - I always wanted to do that - didn't know about those things when I was preg 19 years ago... :hugs:

:hi: to the rest of you lovelies!!

AFM: Joy you have kept the cycle record. I only got to 60... and the "witch" arrived with a vengenance of course!!! but I am hoping she will be done in the next day or two...
My divorce paperwork was filed on Tuesday... he should get the stuff in the mail today. I am waiting for the reaction or lack of reaction... he is still attending the "other church" with his other "friend" as far as I know - my friend saw him there Sunday... and he tried to talk to her of course... she wouldn't have it... he told her "i love your church" yeah I bet he does... :winkwink:
well in other bombshell news - My oldest daughter is preg - yep ladies - I am gonna be a grandma - she was distraught at first, but her boyfriends reaction was positive and he is excited - so she is 24 and has an excellent job and so does her bf - and her bf is happy - making to do lists... I told her the priority is to figure out what this baby is gonna call me!!! :rofl: ok maybe not... welcome to my wacky world !!! the news is being kept quiet until her first dr appt on November 30th... :wacko::thumbup::shrug::cloud9::dohh::happydance:

Wow- congrats, Grandma! How exciting!

Everyone is really excited! Though now that people are satisfied with the 'do you know what you're having?' question, they've moved on to bothering us about names, and we're not going to decide on one until she's born (or tell people IRL!).

Wish-Aww..I'm so happy for you. I guess it's a little bittersweet, but in the end, it's going to be so fab! I can't wait to see that baby's picture and you holding your first grand.

Sis-So good to see you checking in. I'm sure all is going well with your little baby. Sorry the dogs are having such a rough time though. I wonder what set Luna off?

I forgot to add a picture of me and the two girls... we had family pics before we knew our family was growing!!

sorry for those who are my facebook friends - you get to see them again!

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
  • us_2.jpg
    us_2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 12193460_1297619110264424_4387516332036602160_n.jpg
    12193460_1297619110264424_4387516332036602160_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
Great Pics Wish and Congrats!!!! :yipee:

The dogs have always been two peas in a pod until they sinced Mommy was caring more than her Big Butt :haha:
So they r in completion to be Mommies Protector I just wish they would join the same team!!!

I moved up my appointment to tomorrow just cuz I'm worried something is wrong cuz I've had a Migrane for several days now!!! I go at 9am so I should know something in the morning !!!! FX everything is just fine and I'm being silly!!

It baffles me how everyone is having girls except me everyone on my PG Group all girls so far :nope:

Wish!!!! Oh my goodness that is so exciting!!! You know what? This baby is the light you need right now in the midst of the divorce and everything. Something so wonderful to look forward to. My Mom has said, as many Grandmothers do, that having grand babies is a whole other level of love. It's like double the love, because its your baby's baby. Don't worry, I won't call you "Glam-ma" on FB. Hush hush until she announces!

Terri--Welp. That is probably why I didn't know you had a brother that lived in town! I don't know if the same applies here, but my half brother was always babied much more than my step sister and I were and our parents made excuses for him and coddled him endlessly (he was the baby and only boy) and he turned out much the same way.

Sis--Don't you have anterior placenta? Am I making up randomness in my head? Were you feeling much movement before? I'm glad you are going for an appt tomorrow to check to ease your fears. Does it take the doctor a while to find baby on their Doppler? Are you pressing Doppler wand flush against your skin or tilting it? I found pressing the wand to different spots pretty hard into my tummy and then rotating it around in a circular motion so the wand was tilted was how I could find the hb the best. So like tilted at an angle instead of flush against my skin. Im
Sure things will be fine with baby but good reassurance getting the appt. Hope those puppies can readjust to each other's company soon, too! Our dogs always just ignored each other and lived separate lives so I've never had to break up fights, but I'm sure it's very scary. And I'm sorry you are feeling the sting of your PG thread having all girls. Have you joined the Gender Disappoinment thread? You may find some commradere there of other people who can understand your feelings. So many hugs to you!

Fezzle--Okay I guess we won't harass you about names then! Duly noted. Lol!

Joy--I don't read charts so I'm not sure about what's making everyone nervous! But LAWDY, I hope you don't go through another crazy long cycle again!!

lol I don't mind talking about names here- it's my only outlet of doing so!

Sis-I hope you're just being silly too, and i agree with Katie about going to the gender disappointment thread. I'm sure women on there are very supportive and have their own things going on, so they can help you too!

Wish-Four people in the picture, huh? hee hee. Those pictures are great, and all of you really look so happy.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Wish - beautiful pics! Congratulations! How are you feeling about this news? I'm sure you have mixed emotions but I know you'll be so happy when that baby arrives. Love you Twinnie.

Sis - I agree with the others. I'm sure you can find some support on the gender disappointment threads. Hugs to you. I'm sure everything's fine but of course check in after your appt.

Joy - praying that it's not another crazy cycle for you!

Hey Fezzle, Terri, & Katie!

Last day of my maternity leave ladies. :( I hate money. :(

kfs1-Aww..I can't believe today is your last day off work. Do you have a daycare set up? I bet you'll be crying so hard on Monday, but maybe once you get back to work, you'll be happy to see your coworkers and talk about Miss Adeline and it won't be so bad. Enjoy your weekend, and I'm sure it'll be ok. Ease into work next week, for sure. <3

Wish-Those pics are great! Congratulations on becoming a grandma. I absolutely love it and yes it is a whole other level of love! It may not have turned out for you personally but at least you can be there for your daughter and help her with her first. Such a blessing. And I'm so glad you didn't break my cycle record. Wouldn't wish that on anyone! smh I was gonna say something about the jerk and then I thought...nope he's a jerk. That is all. LOL

KFS1- I don't envy you going back to work Monday. Do your best to enjoy the last few days and don't dwell on it too much. It will try and rob the last precious amount of time that you do have left and you don't want to be sad or angry about having to go back. Really wish there was some kind of work from home they could do for you or if they had the phase out/phase back program with your company. It allows you to decrease hours as you go on maternity leave and then to phase in you start back on part time hours, gradually increasing back to full time again. It really helps you readjust to everything and balance things better at home. Sending you love and hugs because it is not easy. :hug:

Fezzle- Have you given thought to any names yet?

Sis- I'm glad you moved up your appointment. I was just going to ask about it but you beat me to it! LOL Take a deep breath and don't panic. I think everything is A ok. Honestly, I'm over here kind of holding out hope for you on the team pink front. This pregnancy hasn't been like your others so I'm really hoping it's your girl. I'll believe it when you finally have a scan that shows the stem on the apple. Until then...it's all speculation. :flower:

Katie Potatie- Yes, I was singing your name in my head. LOL How is the family doing? I'm waiting to see holiday pics of your little ones. Don't know if you do that kind of thing but that is what was in my head. Somehow I imagine you guys doing all kinds of crafts and fun outdoor activities. Hot chocolate, cookies, movies and the works! Maybe it's just because I'm that person that is already watching the Hallmark Channel for endless its Christmas movies. ha ha Hope all is well!

Terri- Hope you have a great weekend and good luck on another fantasy football weekend. You're number 1, You're number 1!

AFM- Only on CD 19 but haven't turned a corner yet with ovulation. I refuse to believe that it will be another marathon cycle. That would really be too much. Had our fertility consultation and they think they can help me without going the IVF route first. The tough part is my DH. He's against spending the $4400 on it because we have wanted a house for a while and he would rather put the money on that. He is stronger in faith than I am in believing that a child will come at some point. He's more accepting if it doesn't happen that I am which is kind of weird considering he doesn't have any. sigh I know I won't do it without him so I may just have to strengthen my faith and be accepting of whatever happens. For now looks like I'm doing this the hard way.

My appointment was good besides that I had to get My pap didnt know that was happening :nope:
Didn't get to see him but we heard his <3 155BPM the nurse also said I can cut the Metformin back to1 a day for a week or so then stop it cuz she is concerned about my weight!!! :thumbup:

I have joined the GD threads but haven't been online much just trying to deal my own way I guess
Joy thanks for HOH but genetic testing is 99.4% accurate so Im sure he is a HE!!

kfs- even knowing what the US is like with maternity leave, it still feels like that came around quickly! I hope the adjustment isn't too hard, though hopefully there will be some positives to being back in a work environment too.

Joy- I really hope you don't have a cycle like last time! Hopefully ovulation is coming any day now. Your chart is making a mountain!

DH and I haven't talked about names yet, but I've started making my own short list which keeps changing. Right now the names on it are:

Clara
Josephine/Josie
Tabitha
Imogen
Sally
Anneliese
Fiona
Simone

Knowing DH, he'll want something in the top 30 UK girls names. In the past, DH has mentioned liking Daisy but it doesn't sound grown up enough to me for when she's older as a first name (but ok for a middle name).

Ooh Fezzle I like Josephine and Anneliese! Don't know why but I do. LOL Yes my chart is a mountain...now if only we can climb up to a baby on top! ha ha ha

Sis- I don't know how the genetic part escaped me on the testing. Can I just hold on to my .6% chance? LOL I'm glad everything was just fine. Now with the decreased meds maybe your sickness will ease up. That would be a blessing.

Sis-Phew! So glad all is ok, and you get to decrease your meds. I'm glad you moved your appointment up until today. ^5.

Um yeah...so instead of a long cycle, this time I had a short cycle. What in the entire h---?! Just started this morning and the only bright spot is that it seems to be a better quality so maybe the blood building pills are a step in the right direction. Second cycle with no O recorded but hopefully things are just working themselves out. Gotta stay positive or I might have to start throwing things. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend. :hi:

That's weird! I hope things are getting more normal with your cycles. I think I had a couple shorts ones after my mega cycle.

Ur body will regulate back to the moon cycle u r use to being in I know weird but it's true!! I've noticed after my losses and births it's always gone back to new moon phase!! ;)

I'm going to have to research that because I know nothing about the moon and how it relates to our cycles. I hope that is what it is. I could use some renewing lol

Joy-I didn't post over the weekend, but I saw your new chart. That certainly came out of nowhere! I hope this month everything works out perfectly. How crazy, but I think I'd prefer short cycles over super long. That just means more chances for baby!
I threw my beer can for you yesterday after the Ravens lost. hee hee. I know you were ready to throw more than beer after Peyton's performance. I actually felt REALLY bad for him.

Hi to everyone else! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"