%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

So I am in my first TWW now. I am so much less focused on trying than when I was trying to have DS2. No temping and charting, just pee around the right time on the stick and then BD BD.

Happy Belated Terri! Hope you did something fun but knowing you, you probably did!🎈🎉

Driving--Good luck in your first TWW! I know they say that breast-feeding can stave off pregnancy sometimes, but my stepsister has 7 kids that prove that's not true!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!

Sis - Congratulations!!! Quinn is adorable and I love that your labor was so quick. Way to go Mom! Glad he is home safe and healthy.

Fezzle - It's wonderful to see the pics of little Freya. She is too precious. I hope you are enjoying every minute.

Driving280- Good luck with TTC. Your little one sure said a mouthful on babies ha ha ha I'm excited for you and your family trying for another one. FX for you!

Katie- I know it was a while back but I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your grandfather. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore though. Hope you and the family are well.

Terri- Hey chica! Keep running lady. It's how we can eat all those fabulous dishes. Hope everything is going well for you.

AFM- Just got done with family visiting from France. It was a wonderful vacation and we are going there next year. For now I'm just moving on along because my cycle is just plain wacky and I can't seem to peg what in the heck is going on. No ovulating every month so looking for some other pattern to emerge. I just don't know anymore...Only able to check in periodically because life is getting in the way but I think of you all often and will try to check in more. :hi: to everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA it's been a bit crazy around here w visiting family and friends and Baby Quinn not to mention summer is almost here YAY!!!
:yipee:

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_IMG_20160518_145303_zpseqkeyao5.jpg
Mr Qs smirk

He's a cutie Sis! How's everyone doing? Miss you ladies. Nothing much going on here. Adeline's a ball of energy but so much fun. She'll be 10 months next week!

Hi everyone and thanks!!
Sis, he's a cutie!!

Sooooooo. Here I am, just turned 43, and got a BFP on our first pretty chill try. I am kind of shaken, I figured it would take ages... or never. Of course, the game is far from over, I had a MC before each kid and statistics say I have a 45% chance of MC at my age. But... I guess I am pregnant... Wow...

Sis--omg Quinn is like, an angel baby! That sweet face!!

Driving---Whaaa? Seriously???? That is incredible!!!!

thanks all! I kind of feel like I got a drive by BFP. never imagined it would happen so quickly. Line was there this morning, very faint. We shall see how this goes....

I don't think this one is going anywhere :( The second line is not getting stronger at all, and today was nearly invisible. I am 15 DPO now, it should be nice and strong. Oh well. I will hold out hope for another few days but I think this is probably a CP. At least I can get pregnant still, and quickly...

Driving, I know it isn't much of a consolation, if this pregnancy doesn't continue, but it truly is amazing that you got pregnant so quickly. It doesn't take away the disappointment, I know that well, but getting pregnant right off the bat is so encouraging. Hugs to you.

Sis -Quinn is just adorable!
Driving- i am so sorry! I was so excited for you when I read the initial news!

AFM - Olivia was born yesterday at 10:08am. She weighs 6 lbs 7 ounces and 19 inches long. I am so happy that she was born with so much hair.! I cried as soon as I saw her. I wish I was able to get a pic of DH's face when he first saw her. He got to see her first bc of the csection and it was a look of pure joy and love. It melted me.

Attachments

• download_20160531_124948.jpg
    download_20160531_124948.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
Blues, Olivia is gorgeous! Enjoy that precious time with your newborn :) And indeed, what fantastic hair! I'm jealous ;) (My DS2 was born basically bald with a sprinkling of dark hair - he stayed bald w/dark baby hair until pretty much last month, when he suddenly grew a full head of white-gold curly hair, I don't even recognize him).

Period started today, as expected, for it was a stark white stick this morning... Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. And Katie, you are right, it is super encouraging. We will keep on trying :)

Congrats Blues!! So happy for you and DH. She waited until almost the last day, huh?

Driving-sorry about the bfn. :hugs:

Congrats blues-she's gorgeous. Eva has loads of hair which we weren't expecting but couldn't imagine her without now!

Driving am so sorry.xx

Sorry I've been so bad about updating .... Colic is a Biach!! :nope:

Blues congrats she's precious!!!

Driving wow sorry it didn't stick but to know u can get a BFP has to be a relief!!

This last few months I have said I wanted to try for our sister ASAP but Mr Q has me thinking twice I'm afrid I might not be able to handle to Lil ones at once!! :cry:
DH is afrid for my sanity!! :shrug:

Hope everyone is Well!!

Congratulations Blues!!! I love the name Olivia and that is a lovely head of hair. Enjoy your new little family member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->