%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Oh my goodness sis, how incredibly scary! I wasn't even connecting the floods to you even though I knew you were in Houston! How absolutely awful for your neighbors I have no idea how you guys got so little damage when others around you were totally flooded. Wow!
May 4th is coming up right around the corner. I think that is a lovely birthdate!!

Wishing you and Blues easy births! Can't wait to hear the announcements/see pictures/read the stories. :hugs:

We had a appt today with an ultrasound. She is measuring at 5lbs and 7 ounces. Everything looks great. We got to see her practice breathing. That made me tear up.
I now need fetal monitoring 2x a week. The positive is I will get ultrasounds at these appt.

Blues-Isn't your birthday coming up? I think our birthdays are near each other. Anyway....I'm glad that all is going well and your little baby girl will be here soon. How are you feeling otherwise?

Yes my birthday is coming up. Its on May 16! Yours Is the 14th right? I hope you have an amazing birthday.

I had see a physical therapist for my hip pain but its been so much better since then. I feel really cumbersome and clumsy. I'm totally ready for her to be born!

So so sorry I Have been MIA it's been Cray Cray !! I was so tired last week I was in bed most of the week until Friday at 11:30 when my water broke!! :saywha:

Quinn LaRoux Woodring was born 4/29/16 at 1:58pm by all Natural Vbac... My birth story is quite the story my water broke at 11:30 I called the Dr cuz it looked like mucus and it wasnt gushing out like my previous Boys! DH got home at 12 in a panic and told me we had to go I insisted on waiting on the Dr cuz I swore it was just my plug but I packed a Bag while I waited (yea I didn't have a bag ready was going to do it saturday)
When my bag was ready to go I felt contractions so I Agreed to go to the hospital on our way we tried calling the Dr AGAIN and left a message w the answering service!
The hospital is only about 10-15mins from my house but by the time we got to the Hospital they were 2mins apart and hurt like Heck!! I Arrived at the ER and they wheeled me up to Labor and delivery and the Guy knew my Dr and told me "good thing u didn't wait Ur Dr is in San Antnoio for state track meet" WTH
Made it to labor and delivery and they took there sweet time even tho they knew how fast my contractions were asking me a ton of stupid questions and making me sign papers when I could barely talk or focus!! :nope:
When I got There around 12:50 I was 4cm dilated w contractions on top of each other well by the time they tried to start my IV and failed miserably it was 1:30 or so and I was fully dilated and he was Coming!! They pushed me down the hall to a delivery room fast and in a hurry and told me to Push .... I kept telling them " I can't do this knock me out I can't do this " they told me u have no choice and yes u can do it!! One hard push and his head was out and one Lil push more and he was Born 1:58 PM!! :)

He had bruising pretty bad hince one reason why I was to have a Csection ... When in delivery they watched him closely cuz he had rapid breathing and was a bit shakey. They checked his sugar and it was low so they fed him and it increased but his breathing was still rapid they called NICU the dr watched him and didnt feel the need to take him from me so he was in room me most of the nite until about 3am I let my nurse take him so I could sleep for a few hrs only to get woke up by the NICU nurse letting me know he had a X-ray and they found fluid in his lungs so he was being admitted to NICU :(
He has been in NICU but improving every day and he will HOPEFULLY be home tomorrow !!
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_IMG_20160430_013208_zpsmmxhh1jd.jpg

Wow..that was super fast. Congratulations!!! I hope he gets to come home today (or tomorrow). Not sure if you meant the 4th or the 5th. hee hee.

OMFG that was a quick labor!!!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! I hope that he gets to leave the nicu soon.

Wow Sis. That's some labor story! Congratulations!!! Hope you're feeling ok, too. And hope you can bring Quinn home soon.

Hi all! Long time no see! And first of all, congratz to Sis! Wonderful! What a great thing to come back to the board with. And Blues, wow, you are almost there!!

So I have been away for some months - needed a break from thinking about TTC for a little while. We had been kicking around the idea of the third, but not made any decisions, so I wanted to get a time out and just not think about it for a while and enjoy my children. They are amazing little boys and growing so well.

Yesterday, my big one suddenly looked at his little brother, and then to his dad and me, and said "The love of a baby is such a great responsibility." I don't know where he got that... DH said, "should we try to have another?" And he said, "sure." And that was kind of it, we made the decision to try again. I am turning 43, so whether it happens or not is up to nature, I will not take any extra steps, but here I am again...

How's everyone?

Congrats Sis!!! I can't believe he is here already!!! Love the name!!
Hi! Everyone else!!

Congrats Sis! Quinny is adorable and I'm glad he's getting the treatment he needs. Scary for sure but he'll be back in your arms soon! Thank u for posting your birth story...I love hearing those. Good thing you got moving to the hospital instead of waiting around for your Dr.! Rest easy mama! You done great!! 💙

Blues--Tick tick tick! Getting close now and it's lovely to get all those ultrasounds!! I was a little disappointed when my doctor's office didn't classify me as AMA, even though I was 37 with Cody, only because I was craving all those last weeks ultrasounds!

Driving--Love that your son helped both you and your hubby make a decision to try once more. Very sweet! And there's something exciting about the prospect of letting nature take its course and see what happens, without the pressure and panic of it all. I'm so happy for you!

Hi to everyone! 💗

Hi everyone!

Congrats, Sis! Love the name! I hope he's home soon!

Here are some pictures of Freya finally! We're doing well- I've had a stubborn infection for weeks, and we had issues with feeding and weight gained so have switched to formula, but otherwise, all is great!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2
Fezzle, Freya is adorable!!! Hope that infection is clearing up for you and hope the formula for baby girl is helping. Btw, I had that same
Play mat for my kids and it's the best out there! Their first real toy!

Huge congrats sis and welcome to Quinn. Hope you're home OK now. X

We r home we Came home on his Delivery date May 4th!! The first nite was rough but we r slowly adjusting I'm not producing enough milk to keep up w his Piggy Appetite so supplementing w formula and he has had some Gas and colic problems :nope:

Today was a better day and his bruising is going away and his CUTE face is shining thru

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_Snapchat-8473536148956169592_zps5munfuxb.jpg

So cute, Sis!

Katie- one of my friends had that mat too- must be popular! She loves it, especially now that she can hit and kick the toys and make them move. She also likes the mirror!

Sis, so glad he's starting to look more like his cute little self :)

Nothing new for me here... I am still breastfeeding a little (hope that does not hurt the chances) and getting up at crazy early hours because the baby complains at 4 am and 5:30 am on the clock, so I can't really temp. I am just relying on OPK for now.

Blues- hope you're doing ok. My birthday is on the 19th. A great day to have a baby! Check in when you can.

Driving-welcome back!!

Sis-i hope things with Quinn are getting easier/better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->