%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yeah, maybe she forgot that it is Good Friday. I'll see her in a few minutes, and ask her about it.

Wish-Sorry you have to travel so much...that really does put a dent in things. I would also hold off on the Clomid until it's a trying cycle. And who knows, maybe May 3-4 will be perfect timing for you. How awesome would that be? Good luck tomorrow at the urologist. fxfx for great results.

Sis-Yeah, a few more days now. I'm feeling good about things for you.

I have to go do some stalking-people have been missing, and I'm nosy. :ninja: Later gators.

I'm thinking it's the Coconut Oil I've been taking every day that's increasing CM I've read it a can help w that but I've only been taking it for a week!! :shrug:

My holistic Dr wanted me to try it it helps w a lot of the issues I have so I figured why not!!
Anybody else know anything about Organic Virgin Coconut Oil???
Radkat Oldermom??

Hello everyone hope u All had a Fabo day!!!

Mine was pretty good except for DH picking a fight via text cuz he's sleep deprived and being a Butt!!
He did admit that he thought I have been cold since the MC cuz I blame him for losing the baby due to his Crooked sperm!! :nope: WHAT??
I had to tell him I only blame myself and have been dealing w that so not the case at ALL !!
Hope he understands what I've been going thru my BFF says he's the one being distant so IDK!!
We will try to make up for lost time when he gets home ;)

Got my nails and toes done Easter Purple of Course ;)

I think Terri is right, he is sad and doesn't know how to handle it- he may even be feeling some guilt himself. Guys can be pretty fragile sometimes, you are right in that he probably just needs to hear that you don't think it was his fault. :hugs::hugs: That and guys...well, you know: :dohh:

AFM: ugh... DH and I had a tiff last night - this morning I come in to work and find out I am going to have to travel three weeks in a row from 26 April - 15 May... seriously... blows... and he is going to be pissed about it... I will be home 3-4 May and that's it during that entire time...
and lets not even talk about TTC... I was supposed to have follow up on 5 May... I called the office today and I will talk to the nurse about calling in the Clomid - they sent the instructions to me again in the mail?
and see what they say about starting it when I get back on the next cycle.. what a mess :growlmad:
tomorrow is urologist appointment...
down another 2lbs today - total lost 4.8.... now I just want to eat cake...
:rofl:

:flower: Sorry about the craziness, Wish! :hugs:
Kudos on losing weight, though- wow!

I'm thinking it's the Coconut Oil I've been taking every day that's increasing CM I've read it a can help w that but I've only been taking it for a week!! :shrug:

My holistic Dr wanted me to try it it helps w a lot of the issues I have so I figured why not!!
Radkat Oldermom??

Never tried coconut oil- let us know how it goes!!

AFM: The surgery went very well- the doctor found significant endometriosis on the top of my uterus (with the C-section scar), on my left ovary and in the cul-de-sac areas of my abdomen. He removed it all and did a D&C, and as a big plus he blew out my tubes (they apparently had some mucus in them). He told me that it was likely that I had problems with retrograde flow, and that was the reason for my lighter periods (due to some minor cervical stenosis). I am sore and still a little loopy from the anesthesia today, but I have had some French fries and feel pretty ok. The doc also said that his rate of getting people pregnant after this type of surgery was along the lines of 86% in the first six months. :happydance:
Feeling good, ladies.

OlderMom - Glad the surgery went well and you're feeling positive. That's great! Hope your recovery is quick! :thumbup:

Wish - I can't believe you have to travel that much! That sucks! Is it all far? Any chance of DH joining you during a couple fertile days? What PITA! :growlmad:

Kfs - Hooray for crosshairs! Would one beer really make a difference? Hope not!

Terri - Yeah your new boss is setting himself up with a 3pm Friday meeting. No one is paying attention at that time. Ugh, hope he comes to his senses.

Radkat Oldermom??

I use coconut oil for lotions and DH uses it in smoothies (that I get some of, if I ask nicely). Here's a link from a website I refer to often. It looks like this and most links are referencing the need for healthy fats while TTC.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/...for-building-hormones-and-a-healthy-baby.html

Great to hear Oldermom Im betting that BFP is right around the corner w that much Endo I would say he also Found the reason for ALL the Chemicals!!

Now u have a Nice comfy Bed for that Eggy to rest for 9mos!! :happydance:

Radkat - no DH can't come... 1st trip is to North Carolina and second trip is to Wisconsin... he has to work - believe me I know he won't be happy - he doesn't like me to travel since we have been married... :(

Sis - I have heard good things about coconut oil - my daughter uses it for some recipe she got off pinterest... but I think its for her face?? :shrug:

Oldermom - so good to hear from you - wish I could get my tubes blown out :rofl: I am so happy to hear a BFP is getting so much closer for you!!

AFM- crazy day - had to do paperwork on a stillborn baby...:( sucks when anyone loses a baby...

Thanks Radkat Ive read all the benefits and know it can help w hormone issues I just can't find anything about it increasing CM!!

Maybe it's all in my head :rofl:

Been eating like a Savage today too maybe cuz my tooth doesn't hurt anymore cuz it is Gone bye bye!! ;)

Awwwwww Wish that has to be the hardest any loss is Hard believe me but I can't imagine going thru that!! :cry:

Oldermom-The countdown is on...6 months! I'm glad your doctor was so thorough. He sure did find a lot of stuff to fix on your insides, and I agree with Sis. That's probably all that was preventing you from having a proper pregnancy. Yay! and double yay for french fries!

Wish-So sorry nothing is going in your favor these days. I guess a job's a job, and if you have to travel, you have to do it, unless you want to be a kept woman and just stay home in your French maid's outfit waiting for DH. Hmmm...hee hee.

Sis-You're funny-eating like a savage. Yeah, with tooth pain, you don't want to eat.

To everyone else :wave:

You ladies are so sweet, thanks! :hugs::kiss:

I just got that joke about blowing the tubes out, Wish! :blush: :haha: Too funny!!

Great news Oldermom!! :happydance:

Wish - huge bummer that you have to travel. Any possibility of being home around your O?

Kfs- kinda depends on when AF shows her head on this cycle - regardless I have one night home... So I only get that chances - I'll enjoy it either way :rofl:
Thanks for asking !!

Well ladies my husband just informed me that the dr office called him a couple days ago and told him the SA was worse but of course he didn't tell me and he didn't even ask for his numbers... And they moved his appointment to some other day he can't remember... I'm so angry with him and tears are running down my face too...
I guess we have our answer...

Wish - BIG :hugs: hun so sorry about hubby keeping this information away from you :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Pressed send before I had finished - I'm sure he was only keeping it quiet to protect you hun in his own way - so what happens now do you have a BIG chat?

:hugs:

X

Wish - I'm so sorry - both for the outcome of the SA and because your husband hid it from you. I'm sure he was upset himself hearing the results and maybe just shut down in a way. What's the next step hun? :hugs:

A couple days ago??!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:
Why wouldn't he tell you? He knows this is important! And so now what, no appointment with the urologist either? I am spitting bullets right now. I'm upset for you and wish he had been open and honest like you have been. gah!!:growlmad:

:hugs: Unfortunately, I think you're right in that you have your answer. It has to be sooooo difficult for you on such a lovely holiday weekend, and with spring being here, and now you have to travel for a few weeks. Maybe being on your own in a few weeks is something that you will need. Take time for yourself and reflect and come back feeling stronger and better and start anew. I'm sure the army will pay for chocolates and facials. :winkwink:

I don't know what else to say...I'm so sad for you and mad at your DH. I still can't get over that he knew a few days ago. Ok...I'm probably making things worse. <3 <3

Thanks Ladies - for your hugs and kind words. and Terri for your bat swinging viking...:hugs:

You know I could have been more understanding if he had said to me last night - hey the dr office called they said it was worse than the last one - I was afraid to tell you... no that is not what he said...

he was making plans to stay up late (as he is off today) and I said hey don't forget you have dr appt tomorrow. he says to me "no i don't it got moved" i am like what? when? (btw I just checked on this last Friday when I picked up his "container")... and he said a couple days ago... then he says "and the dr office called and said the test was worse"... I am like what???? what were your numbers?? he says "I don't know I didn't ask I was at work" when did they call - "days ago"
so I said why didn't you tell me - his answer? "i forgot"

I am livid ladies... just angry... and hurt... and I feel like I am alone in this... I have done everything - bought all the freaking supplements for him and me...temp taking...peeing on everything... had doctors up my vag... bloodwork...and I feel like he doesn't care - his answer after all that conversation last night - "it will just be a bigger miracle when it happens"
you know what i say to that *(&^&$%&##@#%&^*&**()*(&%:grr::grr::grr:](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

I am sorry... but no it wont - it is not going to happen willy nilly... I am done... once AF shows up I am not temping anymore...no supplements... I am going to live my freaking life... I am going to run... I am going to take a caffeine pill when I need one... I am just going to live...

I am done... I cannot do it all anymore...

Im sorry ladies for the rant... I really do appreciate all of you... I wish each and every one of you a BFP... I will probably start easing back off of BnB... not because I am not happy for you ...but for my own sanity..

:hugs: to all

EDIT - BTW Terri - you have never made things worse :)

Oldermom.....glad to hear the procedure went well and that is a very high success rate! FX for a BFP for you in the very near future.

Wish....I am truly sorry he didn't say anything and he " forgot". What else can I say except that men are stupid and never want to hear that they are the cause of infertility especially when they see how hard we try and how bad we want it. He was probably just trying to spare your feelings for as long as he could. :hugs: I understand you have a mix of emotions right now and maybe for your sanity a small break is what you need along with a good chat with the hubby to get focused again. I would hate to see you go but we would all understand you have to so what is best for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->