%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I just talked to the clinic I cannot believe how bad his numbers are
.0868 is his total count down from 260 million
His motility is 7% down from 40%
And they couldn't even do morphology...
I'm just shocked :cry:

I am livid ladies... just angry... and hurt... and I feel like I am alone in this... I have done everything - bought all the freaking supplements for him and me...temp taking...peeing on everything... had doctors up my vag... bloodwork...and I feel like he doesn't care

Yeah...that's how I feel too, and it's not even my hubs. We try SOOO hard to do everything right and make sure things are nice and the way they should be, and these men just walk around in lala land thinking all is hunky dory. So yes...live your life, stop temping, and just go with the flow. It may happen, and it may not, but at least you'll be happy with what you're doing. I would still talk to him again about how upset it made you. Not to make him change his mind, but just so he knows not to keep things from you that may be important to you. You guys are a team and the things he knows, you want to know.

And if you have to ease away, I completely understand. Just check back on us periodically. I know, I'll sure miss your upbeat spirit and your jokes and your supportive words for everyone. :flower: :cry::hugs: :friends:

Oh Wish I'm so sorry you husband lied. I would be so pissed off too! Besides supplements, is there nothing that the doctors could do to improve his count?

Wish--Good gracious, you are really having a horrible time of it right now. Ugh, I'm so sorry. I'm just sitting here with my jaw on the floor trying to understand how your DHs SA numbers could decrease so significantly! I mean, when was his first SA?! I'm sorry I just keeping thinking "how? I don't get it? What?!" So that's all I can spit out right now because that seems unreal!

Katie... I know... I feel the same...just dumb founded...no words... to go from 260 million to 80,000 since September... just wow...

He doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, I mean nothing... he doesn't eat good not many veggies - he loves meat...

he was sick a few weeks ago and took antibiotic...but the nurse said that didn't cause it...

I keep trying to think about January and what was going on... his job is stressful... but I just don' t know I have no explanation at all... :shrug:

thanks all... I am :coffee:

EDIT - he has been taking fertilaid since January consistently and since March 1st I added a bunch of extra vitamins - coQ10, Vitamin D, B12...
ugh

Wish - I'm truly sorry to hear this. :cry: What a huge ? re: DH's results. It's understandable that he would be worried to tell you bad news, but he didn't forget. That's BS and he should have told you. He didn't take your feelings and efforts into consideration and was being cowardly. You have every right to be upset and should talk to him about it when you feel ready. That being said, I think we've covered on here that men's egos are sensitive, especially when it comes to their virility. I understand backing off on TTC and just living your life. I think that's a great idea. We will all really miss you here and I hope you can check back in on us, if that works for you. Huge :hugs:. We're here if you need us.

Since you are the queen of the smilies, here are some that I think are appropriate.
:cry: :growlmad: :nope: :hugs: :hissy::drunk::gun::wine::grr:
And my all time favorite, :bike:. Maybe you need to get a bike...

Grrrrrrr sorry I cleaned my Cookies last nite and I've been locked out of BnB since!!! :nope:

Wish I'm so sorry to hear this but I know the number drop all too well my DH went from 115 Mil to 20 mil so it can fluctuate!! I truly think the waiting is killing his count has he had a US of his bits?? That will show if he has a Varicocele which I think he does!!

I think he just "Forgot" cuz he knew how much was riding on it and didn't want to upset u B4 he had too No Excuse but I'm sure that was his Ass backwards thinking!!!

BIG :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: take Ur time and do what u feel is best we live u and are here for U if U need us!!!

AFM still BFN this am we BD this AM and I had a Tiny spot of Blood after :shrug:

Kinda losing hope about this cycle even w the increased CM I knew it wouldn't be this easy it never is!!
Also DH has a ton of traveling to do in May so I'm not sure about next cycle either :(

:hugs::friends::hugs: for Wish. Yes, you definitely SHOULD get back to enjoying your life regardless of anything else! I'm sorry you have to go through this s*@t. I'm sure your DH doesn't realize how he's making you feel - please talk to him. And we'll miss you! Take care of yourself and visit us sometimes too! :kiss:

Older - :sex::sex::sex: It's your time!!! GL!!! :thumbup:

AFM still BFN this am we BD this AM and I had a Tiny spot of Blood after :shrug:

Kinda losing hope about this cycle even w the increased CM I knew it wouldn't be this easy it never is!!
Also DH has a ton of traveling to do in May so I'm not sure about next cycle either :(

Sis - have you tried PreSeed? We used it for a few months up until my BFP and really enjoyed the increased...ummm...stuff. :winkwink:

AFM, not much to report. Just enjoying the looooong weekend. I have four days off. :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Futuremom ...We have pressed and I've used it on and off when we need it!!
I was wondering Why I have so much CM not wondering how to get more CM I've had quite a bit after O this cycle which is strange :shrug: but not promising since I'm getting BFN :(
Even DH was asking this Am while BDing!! :haha:

Wish-There has to be an explanation for such a huge drop. I read that being too hot down there can affect the count. Does he go into a jacuzzi or anything?

I am so sorry, Wish! I agree with the other ladies- he shouldn't have kept it from you, and he needs to be more involved in making this baby. If he doesn't want one, or has limits to what he will try, then he needs to tell you now.
For now, be happy and live your life- for your own sanity. :hugs::hugs: We are here for anything you need, whenever you need it.

Okay ladies I was traveling today and just getting caught up now. Wish, I just really think there's got to be more to this story on the SA results. Like Sis said, maybe something like a varicole thing? It's gotta be something causing it that's out of the ordinary. If your DH is willing to look into it and keep moving fwd with actively trying to alleviate roadblocks like this, do you think you will be interested in continuing fwd? Totally understand you feeling like you need to step away from TTC and live life, especially when you are "hot" and emotions are high. Tomorrow is a new day and with a little more time to cool down and sort things out with DH, you'll come to the best decision for both of you. It may be to stop or it may be to keep trying or it may be a NTNP scenario. Just know whatever it is, we are here for you!

Hey Sis what dpo are you? Strange about the increased CM. is it like ewcm or the lotiony stuff?

Hey Katie I would say between EWCM and Creamy!!!

Im supposedly 9Dpo today but didn't get a temp on 1dpo so might be 8Dpo!! :shrug:
Had One tiny drop of Blood this Am but still getting BFN!!

Ive been taking Orally P this cycle so maybe I couldn't really tell my CM when on the VJ Supps not sure I ran out of oral so I'll have to finish this cycle W the whoohaa ones!! :(

Hope I can join here! I know so many of you from the other threads and I dont want to keep spewing there. I feel so much better with people I know!

Hi Kayotic!
Glad you joined us. Do you want to share a little bit about yourself? Sis will add you to the front page, and then you'll REALLY be part of the group.

Yeah...I know you're chatty, but try to contain yourself on the main boards, so I thought this would be a good place for you. HA!!HA!!

My update for today is that my temperature is still rising. I think I really O'd on CD14, so I'm feeling pretty confident. Hubs goes in for his SA on Tuesday morning, so we're on break. I think he wanted to have a party this morning (which I would have been fine with), but we are working on communication, and if he doesn't SAY anything, I'm not starting anything (unless it's my fertile week). So...we'll see how his results come out. fxfx I have some errands to run and then schoolwork, so have a great day everybody!

Welco e Kayotic!!!! :hi: just tell us a Lil about your TTC journey and I'll Add u to the cover page!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->