%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Welco e Kayotic!!!! :hi: just tell us a Lil about your TTC journey and I'll Add u to the cover page!!

TTC #2 for 8 years, 4 of those with various medicated cycles/procedures. Chemical in March with OHSS, then a BFP this cycle. This current try, it took 6 cycles to finally get it done, we were supposed to move onto IUI's again next month :) Due Dec 28th!

:happydance: Kayotic - fingers crossed for you hun - welcome :hugs:

:hugs:

X

VJean what's Ur EDD so I can add it I haven't done it yet??

AFM having a hard day today feel like a total failure even though I knew getting a BFP right away naturally would be a miracle but it still stings and it makes me relive my LOSS all over Again!!! :cry:

Oh Sis...I'm so sorry you're feeling down today. I guess getting prego naturally is a longshot, but you're not out of the game yet. You're not even close! :hugs: Don't cry....

AFM having a hard day today feel like a total failure even though I knew getting a BFP right away naturally would be a miracle but it still stings and it makes me relive my LOSS all over Again!!! :cry:

It's amazing how much a loss can screw with you. After last months chemical, I am so hesitant to say anything. My inlaws are really supportive, so we are telling them tomorrow, but I am still terrified.
I am really sorry you're having a rough day.

Sis - aw sorry you are having such a rough time today and feeling so sad - you are not out yet Hun BIG :hugs:

X

Hi kayotic, happy to have you over here! Fxd for a sticky bean and a H&H9!!!

Wish, I am so sorry to hear your latest news.... The SA in and of itself was probably disappointing to hear, but to have him not even let you know about it. You must've been livid. I'm so very sorry. Have you two talked about it since then? I'm sure he's feeling self conscious about it, since that's how men are when it comes to their "boys". But that's no excuse, since this is info that you need to know. :growlmad:

Sis, so sorry you're feeling down. :hugs: I'm sure it creeps in now and then, out of your control. I wasn't near as far along as you, and I recall it creeping up on me outta nowhere sometimes! :( But you're not out this cycle, your chart looks good! I've known SO many who don't get BFPs until 14dpo or later. Fxd still crossed for you.

AFM, I got my visit from the witch today. I had a lovely little 22-day cycle. W...T...H ????? I'm assuming it's my body just being wacked out from the cyst removal. But still. Oh well, I had a feeling since I O'd on cd9, like five days after surgery, that this cycle was a bust anyway. That was probably a scrambled egg that had no chance anyway. So...I called my RE today, and they've scheduled my day3 bloods and u/s for Mon morning. I'll start the Femara then too, days 3-7. Then I think it's one more u/s after the Femara to check the follies again...? And then they'll tell me when to do the trigger shot. And DH and I have decided to go ahead w/ IUI. Time to get this ball rolling. I think I've put enough time, tears, and effort into this, haven't I? So I'm ready to go, baby!! :thumbup:

I know it's still Early but last time I had a dark line by now and Im getting stark white test IDK if I'm even going to test anymore it's depressing!! :(

Going to dye Eggs w my Boys and get Their Baskets together and go To bed Tom is Easter!! :)

Erose sounds like a Great plan that got me my BFP I hope it gets u one too ASAP!! ;)

Happy Easter!!!
ERose- Sorry you had such a short, crazy cycle but I'm glad you are moving on to IUI. Maybe AF isn't so bad if you have a plan for next month, ya know? I think we are going to do IUI next cycle as well. Well, you know. If this cycle doesn't work. I got crosshairs again so I'm happy about that.

Sis-I hope today is a better day for you.

garfie- I know you're POAS. What's the latest?

Hi to everyone else. Enjoy hanging with family or whatever you are doing. We're going to church and brunch with my coworker. She's 41 and has an 8 month old and her baby daddy has left her in a lurch so we have been spending time together so she can be with adults. It's hard being a single mom. Her other daughter is 21. It's like her life is repeating itself. I'm glad she came into my life when she did. Her baby Mc. is just the cutest. And she never cries in church!!

Terri how well you know me:haha: Happy Easter ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
WHAT?!!!! HA!!HA!! That's awesome garfie!!! How excited are you? That is a new test, right? You're not tricking us on this Easter morning are you????

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

No Hun I wouldn't do that to you ladies:haha:

Okay how about this one

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
Aw thanks Hun I'm so scared but I'm going take each day as it comes - today I'm happily pregnant:happydance: and the best bit hubby is over the moon sometimes we just need to go ahead and think of the consequences later :haha:

X

Thanks fezzle - I still keep looking at the test but we both no this is last chance saloon - no pressure then:dohh:

X

Omg, Garfie, what great news to see first thing this morning when I checked in!!! I'm SO excited for you! Congrats to you and hubby!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AGHHHHHHHH! GARFIE!! I'm so freaking excited for you!!!! You've been so disappointed that your DH hasn't been on the TTC train with you and you've been going on the downlow to try to make it happen, and here you are! And he's happy!!!!!! I just couldn't be more excited for you!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->