OMG! 12dpo. Second morning wee

Congrats again Melly, you so so so so so deserve this!! Love you lots x
Looking forward to the digi tomorrow!

offically stalking!!! lol, cant wait to see the next pics.. xxx

Definitely a BFP! Congrats!

Easy about the drawn on comment. She totally apologized, talk about beating a dead horse! :wacko:

Wake up Melly, want to see the next tests! :haha:

:test:

Sorry, I'm impatient! :blush: I think I'm as excited as if I got a BFP! So VERY happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just wanted to say congratulations to you! You deserve this after your losses. All the best to you!

Are you up yet?!? That sounds so strange. It's 9 pm here!!!

I'm up girls!!!
I used my FRER and its still really faint. So I'll wait until tomorrow to do the digi. I'd get really upset if it told me "Not pregnant". Hope you can see the lines on this......
DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1513.jpg

congrats Mellybelle! so this was a 30miu (or whatever its called) test and you got a bfp on 12dpo....what were the tests you use on 8/9/10dpo?? Im just asking as I got a bfn today, 10dpo and its a 10miu so really sensitive so assuming its not my month.

Sarah, I had been testing with the 10miu internet cheapies at got nothing but a faint shadow that seems to show on all the ic's. Yeah, theyll pick up a pregnant super duper early, but they just wont show a line! Useless things!:haha:

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I can see it best on the second picture but yeah baby it's there :wohoo:

I dont understand the first test, but I see a faint line on the FRER's when I screen tilt :dance: congratulations xx

Wooo hooooooooooooooo Melly

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: and everything!

So mega chuffed for you :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member