OMG! 12dpo. Second morning wee

Mellybelle

Reaction score
Hope this works . Im at work and trying to upload from my phone. This is a test I 'borrowed' from work. They are 30miu and there is a faint vertical line that makes a + sign in the big window. Not sure if anyone will see it.

congrats on ur positive and that is a really crazy preg test lol

We buy them in bulk at work. (Drug and alcohol medical centre)

Lol yeah I was gonna comment about the test :) Congrats, that def looks positive to me :)

think its cos were not use to seeing these sorta tests ... but i wudnt say drawn on :lol:

I am horrified that anyone would suggest that I drew the lines on the test.

:rofl: i find it funny by the strange comment !!! xx

Congrats on your BFP! I have been following your journal ... YOU DESERVE THIS BFP!!!!

BIG CONGRATS!!!!

Try not to let posts bother you (although I understand, I would feel the same way!)

Thanks girls. xx :hugs:

Secret stalker! Everyones welcome to join the madness!

no sorry didnt mean it bad lol i have never seen one of these before and the line in the tiny circle look abit wonky thats all like a flick at the end of the line sorry xx

Perhaps asking about the flick would be better.

Its a little tick, which is a second control to show the test is working correctly. The line that makes it a positive is the faint vertical line in the big window making a "+" sign

OMG, Congratulations!!!!
I defff see a positive result <3

okies sorry just were the faint line is it says negative my mistake congrats xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->