OMG BFP

Congrats, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

congratulations on an early bfp :) happy and happy and healthy pregnancy

congrats to you sweetie! hope you have a happy and healthy nine months ahead!.....and be sure to send some of that baby dust and good timing dust my way for the summer lol! ;)

congrats hun xx hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congrats. have a brilliant 9 months :hugs:

Congrats to you too!!! Looks like April is going to be a good month. You shouldn't appologize for getting your BFP!!! Silly girl. Just sprinkle some dust on all of us hopefuls!!!
Best of luck to you for a hh 9!!
P

That's lovely news and don't apologise for being lucky, well done! Symptoms? Tips? x

First of all thanks so much for everyone's good wishes. You are all so sweet.

The only tip i can give is, as soon as you see the EWCM BD BD BD. That's what i did.

As for my symptoms, My lower back is a bit achy. Also the only way i can describe it is, my lower abdomen feels like i have pulled a muscle, but only minor. I have had very mild cramps on and off for the last couple of weeks.
My Nipples were a bit sore a couple of weeks ago, but not anymore, now they just stick out and won't go down :rofl:
I did come out with loads of spots on my face last week and my hair has become quite greasy. I have been quite thirsty and consequently need to pee a lot.
Blimey i didn't think i had many symptoms, but when i add them all up, quite surprising.

Sending you all my :dust:

:hugs:

you jammy sausage! well done! :rofl::rofl:
:headspin: woohoo! :headspin:

Congratulations and well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members