Omg eminem playing at wemberly

mummylove

Reaction score
I cant believe his coming to uk for a one off show. He is playing at wemberly stadium on 11th july and i will be trying to get tickets to go. I love him. I have been a fan since he started. I even have a eminem tattoo on back of my neck.
Ticketsare £75 each i think and well worth it. Really hope we get tickets. Its my 30th on 9th of jun and to get these tickets would be the best.

Anyone else a fan?

YESSSSSS!!!!! Googling now to see what annoying, impossible process we have to try & go through to get out hands on these tickets!!! :)

I'd love to see him but i think id really want to of seen him a fair few years ago? I might have a gander at the tickets though!

xx

Friday morning i will take my daught nursery she has to be there at 8.50. The run back with my son lol. I only live 5 mins walk from nusery. Then straight on ticket master. These tickets will go quick

Me again!! Ive looked online, as you say, tickets go on sale at 9am on friday... But where did you see prices etc...? Thanks!

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/20477853-eminem-at-wembley-stadium

Just saw this, my sister got tickets. However they sold out in seconds.

He's realised another date July he 12yh and I got tickets! That was literally half an hour ago so still going on sale for 12th

I got a ticket for 11th mine was £109 but not jot here's cus this is once in a lifetime. He has realeased another date for 12th

Wow! I was £75 each one x

Ahh okay in going me and oh having to fly from Edinburgh and stay overnight expensive trip but once in a lifetime m. Until he plays next time lol

Ahh okay in going me and oh having to fly from Edinburgh and stay overnight expensive trip but once in a lifetime m. Until he plays next time lol

My oh doesn't like him and wouldn't come. I'm staying on a travel lodge. My bro and kids are coming. My bro will watch kids while I go then we are gonna have a day out in London on the sat. Plus I think mine was more cus I'm in te hospitality bit that u get for football. Block 213

Yeah probably. How far away is your travel lodge from it

We have had to book at premier in bloody £150.

Where is everyone else staying

Wembley is just down the road from us...will be a manic few days for travelling! The train is ways nightmarish during major Wembley events. I'm not a fan personally (well I don't dislike him either) but it annoys me people selling tickets in the local selling sites, one person was trying to get £250 for one ticket! Hope you guys have a lovely time, it might be worth looking for cheap hotels near chiltern train stops like west Ruislip, south Ruislip, west drayton etc, would probably be cheaper but train will be busy. There's a discount shopping outlet in Wembley now though so things to do in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->