Omg eminem playing at wemberly

Im staying here

https://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/LONHAN/london-hanger-lane

there is a underground not far called haner lane

It's quite a convuluted journey by tube as Hanger Lane is on the Central line, it'll take 50ish mins by tube with a couple of changes, I imagine bus would be better but I can't imagine how busy buses will be with a Wembley event. It might be worth emailing the hotel and asking the easiest way to get there, it would be easy to get a taxi there but imagine it'll be trickier getting back. You have lots of options, you're close, it's just figuring out the simplest :)

Thanks hun u have been very helpful

How much do u think a taxi would cost or shall i just ask at hotel when i ring them

I just did a quick quote with one taxi company I use (online) and it was about £15 one way, but they're based in Ruislip, if you ring up the hotel they will have their own more local companies or much better advice than me lol, not sure how much a Hackney carriage would be :)

Well my bro rang up a taxi company and its cheaper than i thought to get there. So think im gonna get a taxi there and back and make sure i have one booked to pick me up

Bittersweet I live near Heathrow, so many cheap hotels there! You can get the tube from heathrow to kings cross, swap there for the metropolitan line to Wembley park station, this is literally at the end of the famous walk way :)

If you stay at Heathrow there isn't loads to do in the area but Piccadilly line takes you to Central London so museums, shopping etc are all easy to get to x

We are only staying one night just for the gig unfortunately as we have a very special footie match on Sunday (if anyone is a Man City fan, we are the opposing team!).

Iv looked into hotels at heathrow which is much much cheaper than my girt two options but is there an easier way to get to the stadium other than tube etc? Sounds too complicated for me lol!

Nope, it's an absolute nightmare to get there from this side of London. If you go on tfl route planner you will see the way I suggest is a million times easier than what they say! Even if you stay in ruislip you would need to get the Piccadilly line out to acton town and swap there for the train that goes to ruislip.

Do you mean heathrow to stadium? Have you looked at taxi quotes out of interest? You'd think a little bus shuttle service for big events would be good.

Yeah apparently it's about £36?

Oh that's good it says it £36 each way :(

That's not with Addison Lee is it bittersweet? Rip off merchants. Just looked at Ruislip taxis and they say£23 each way for heathrow to Wembley.

Yeah Addison Lee or Green tomato cars are both expensive (and some Addison Lee are awful drivers IMO).

A hotel might be cheaper staying at heathrow and then paying £46 for taxi?

Wont you still need to get to Wembley even if you stay there?

I got tickets for Saturday 12th, for oh's birthday! I can't wait, I have to keep it a secret from him until his birthday on 22nd June, it's so hard!

Tasha yeah taxi I think? Loozle I'm going then too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->